Start by marking “Unstoppable (Untouchables #3)” as Want to Read:
Unstoppable (Untouchables #3)

Unstoppable

(Untouchables #3)

Bad boy Mick Donovan has dedicated his life to avenging his brother’s death, even aligning himself with an FBI Task Force to achieve his ends. Which leads him to the mess he's in now--undercover as the husband of the woman he's been fantasizing about, despite knowing how off-limits she is, to protect an innocent child.

After an ambush, Destiny Harper is on the run and out o
Published May 1st 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Ignite)

To ask other readers questions about Unstoppable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unstoppable

Start your review of Unstoppable (Untouchables #3)
Bette Hansen
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic romantic suspense. It's the third in a series and while it can be read standalone I think you will enjoy it more if you've read the prior book first. Trying to protect a young boy, Destiny Harper finds herself in a world of trouble and danger. Mick Donovan seems to be the only one she can turn to for help. She knows his first priority is avenging his brother's death but she's hoping that keeping her and her young charge safe will be just as important to him.

A very well done s
Jennifer Pierson
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mick Donovan has dedicated his life to tracking down the person who killed his brother, and getting his revenge. And even though he has no problem being on the other side of the law, he's aligned himself with the FBI Task Force, in order to reach his goal. As fate would have it, he's now undercover posing as the husband of the woman that he has a strong attraction to, but is off limits. Destiny Harper is on the run from a ruthless drug lord after a severe ambush left several dead. She's been cha ...more
Tami
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: skaggs-cindy
You will definitely need to read book 2 before reading this. I didn't like how the H/h in this book talked down about the H/h in #2. Other than that it was a fabulous book. It needs some editing though. This author impresses me. I really liked #2, but I think I liked this one just a bit more.

Bec
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Destiny Harper will do whatever it takes to protect her witness; a young boy who has lost everyone he cares for. Going on the run from the bad guys is her only option, but having Mick Donovan by her side is a distraction. Even worse, he's wanting her to return to the one place she never ever wanted to go back to. But with a dangerous threat hanging over all of their heads, she realizes she has no choice. Will the bad guys find them before the FBI Task Force Harper is a part of find the evidence
Brigitte
Although I haven't read the first two books in the series, I feel that the author did a good job with the background information pertaining to the events leading up to this story.

Mick is out for revenge about the life changing tragedy which occurred when he was a young boy. He doesn't have much faith in the legal system but as his best friend Blake is working undercover on the same case, he works with him and his partner under his own volition. Their objective is to capture Sully, an evasive dru
Nikki Brooks
The finale book in an undeniably great series. It has been an adrenaline rush keeping up with the taskforce crew but all good things have to come to an end sadly.

The 3rd book takes up at almost the end of the 2nd book, so you really do have to read the series in order just to keep things straight in your head.

Dez be mind numbing babysitting duty of a young child and his parents. What she walks in on is a bloodbath of an ambush. Thankfully her young charge was not present and she is able to secur
Pamela Devereux
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast paced

From the very beginning, the relationship between Mick Donovan and Destiny Harper rule the book. Mick is on the road to avenge the death of his brother. Destiny is an undercover cop. Mick from the moment he set eyes on Dez, he wanted her. Dez put him in the friend box. When the went on the run to protect Nate, all hell broke loose. Danger, adrenaline pumping has the air sizzling between them. Just when they think things couldn't get any worse, they do. It's a matter of life or death fo
Jeanne
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, romance, suspense
WOW! What a page turner! The final "chapter" in a trilogy, although I read it as a stand alone. I regret not knowing there were two before it that I could've read first. Anyway, the characters were well developed, the story was convincing, and there was plenty of action and romance. My heart hurt for Nate, the small boy that was hurt the most, but showed his capacity of love and trust in the strangers trying to protect him.
This review is based on the ARC provided by the author and/or the publish
Daphne Cochran
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.
WINNER !!!!! Wow, this is a fast paced, wild ride and hold on tight from the first page till the end. Great well developed very interesting characters, a plot that just kept the reader interested and engaged till the end.
A most enjoyable afternoon.
Christine Dyar
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I ADORE the latest book in Cindy Skaggs' Untouchables series. I loved the first two novels, but this one takes the story to a whole new level. Filled with action and plot twists, this book is Ms. Skaggs' best work to date.

Destiny Harper and Mick Donovan come together in a story full of romantic suspense. There are touching moments with Nate, the child Dez is protecting, giving added dimension to the characters.

Unstoppable ignites some serious heat between Dez and Mick. The sensual scenes betwe
Ayekah
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think this series could get any better, but Cindy knocked this one out of the park. Everything about this book is intense, from the suspense right through to the sex. Both are exceptionally well executed.
Saving the repetition of the blurb, we know in this story it's Destiny and Mick Donovan. I didn't like Dez too much in the last book, this book she comes through loud and clear and I really liked her character, her dedicated to caring for young Nate and busting Mick's chops whenever she
Karla Andrews
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
What an action packed book!! Loved it. Super hot sex scenes, run for your life moments, and add it a melt your heart moment. Dez and mick may have been friends for a long time but they make better lovers. Wow!
Kim Vanravenswaay
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahh, I love a happy ending. And this one was well deserved.
Unstoppable is a true page turner. It has nonstop suspense. Plus Mick and Dez finally do something about the spark that is between them. Talk about hot!
I thought this might be the ending to the series but the ending leaves us with maybe not. Ugh!!!!
Books and Spoons
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Unstoppable is a book three in the series that I just jumped right into. After some research, I found out that this book continues right from where the last one ended. Even though I felt a bit disconnected right at the beginning of the story, it didn't take me long to figure out who the players were, their goals, and their relationships. The author did a great job setting up the stage even for a newbie readers to the series, but if you have a chance, start from the beginning. I really liked the ...more
Christie72
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a fast-paced romantic thriller, then look no further than Unstoppable by Cindy Skaggs. The action literally begins from the very first few pages and never lets up until the adrenaline induced ending! WOW!

Dez is a cop who finds herself on the run with a sexy biker, Mick, and a young boy, Nate. She’s promised to protect Nate no matter what the costs when his ruthless drug lord father tries to kidnap him. Not only is she running from a psycho, she’s running from a past and fr
Elaine
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes revenge can colour your life, blinkering you to possibilities and refuting your expectations. For Mick Donovan, seeking revenge is his life’s focus. He won’t join law enforcement agencies to achieve his goal but will work with them. His current undercover partner is Destiny Harper, and they’re working with an FBI Task Force to bring down a notorious drug lord, the person Mick has been after for years….. When Destiny is endangered in an ambush, she and Mick will work together to protect ...more
Scarlett Ian
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author, Cindy Skaggs. It is the third book in the Untouchable series, but I was able to follow the storyline well enough. I do wish I had read the first two books in this series, because I want to know the story of the other people in the world.

This story follows Destiny and Mick as they try to protect Nate from his drug lord father. They go into hiding in Destiny’s old town to stay safe and plan out how to take down Sully. Sparks fly between the two while they’re
theBookWolf
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was okay for me but I just felt like there was something missing for me. The bad guy wasn't that predictable or expected but only because it was someone that wasn't even in most of the book. The romance wasn't that memorable either but that's probably just my personal opinion because I'm not really a fan of romances where the two of them have known each other for years but are only now suddenly acting on their feelings, especially since they have been working pretty closely togeth
Brittany (The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf)
Unstoppable is book 3 in the Untouchables series. It can be read as a standalone but I hadn't read the previous books and there were a few minor details that I was lost on. I really enjoyed this book and it is one of the best romantic suspense books I have ever read.

Mick is set on avenging his brother's death. When Destiny needs his help protecting her young charge will he be able to put that aside? Or will he push both of them aside?

I don't want to give anything away so I'm going to keep this s
Sara
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Plenty of action, sexy hero and sassy heroine come together in an exciting romantic suspense from Cindy Skaggs!

Destiny is on the run from a big, bad drug lord after she is ambushed. Mick is working as an informant but his true motive is finding the person responsible for murdering his brother and exacting revenge. When these two go on the run together, sparks fly, danger brews and these two get closer and closer to each other and the truth.

Add this one to your TBR, folks. Cindy Skaggs do
Linda Quick
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! It's non-stop action from the very first page when Dez finds herself in the middle of a setup. As people are dying around her, her only thought it to survive and find the boy at the center of everything.

Dez finds the boy and Mick and soon they're fleeing for their lives. Unfortunately, what seems like the safest place is also a step back in time for Dez. She left home as a teenager and never looked back for a reason and those reasons are about to inflict themselves on her curre
Jackie
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Out of this world amazing. Just loved it, loads of action. Can't get better than that.
Emma bramley
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the third book in the series and can be read as a stand alone read, though you are better reading it as part of the series. This is a fantastic romantic suspense story that will have you hooked till the last page. This is definitely a page turner of a book. The characters are fantastic and very well developed. This is a fast paced action romance story to keep you reading long into the night. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.
Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewe
Cindy Skaggs
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance, suspense
May 04, 2017
Deborah
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it

3.5*

I didn't realise when I started reading this book that it was actually part of a series, book 3 to be precise (since there was nothing to suggest it was anything other than a standalone) While this can be read in isolation I personally would have preferred to have read the previous two books first, there were several times I really wished I'd at least read Blake and Vicky's book.

Now maybe because this is book 3 it takes off running straight away and within a few pages we're in the thick of t
Riki
Mar 09, 2017
Mags
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story a lot. Although after reading a couple of chapters, I started to feel like I was missing out on something and then found out this book was part of a series. So I went back and read the two previous stories. However you could easily start with the second book Unforgettable as this story picks up just before Unforgettable ends.

As for the story itself, it had much more suspense and action than the previous two and the story had me hooked throughout. It also kept me guessing as

• Defending Allye (Mountain Mercenaries, #1)
  • The VIP Doubles Down (Wager of Hearts #3)
  • Going Dark (The Lost Platoon, #1)
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries, #2)
  • Out of Time (The Lost Platoon, #3)
  • Off the Grid (The Lost Platoon, #2)
  • Second Act (Second Glances, #2)
  • Second Time Around (Second Glances, #1)
  • Tempting Her Best Friend (What Happens in Vegas, #1)
  • Fallen Star (Starstruck #1)
  • Billionaire’s Baby
  • Escort
  • The Marriage Contract (The O'Malleys, #1)
  • Undercover Attraction (The O'Malleys, #5)
  • An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)
  • The Wedding Pact (The O'Malleys, #2)
  • Forbidden Promises (The O'Malleys, #4)
  • Grace Lost (Grace, #1)
Sign up for her newsletter at www.CSkaggs.com

Cindy Skaggs started gambling because she needed a quick financial turnaround for an investment opportunity, and her father was right there to pony up the bankroll. She learned valuable lessons that night in betting, bluffing, and folding, until she’d turned a dollar in nickels into some serious money: twelve dollars for a middle school yearbook.

Cindy

Untouchables (3 books)
  • Untouchable (Untouchables #1)
  • Unforgettable (Untouchables #2)