Start by marking “His Family of Convenience” as Want to Read:
His Family of Convenience

His Family of Convenience (The Medina Legacy #1)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  103 Ratings  ·  55 Reviews
Senna Callas’s one-night stand with her alpha asshole boss, Marco Medina, was supposed to mark the end of her internship and their ridiculous attraction. After being unreachable and ignoring Senna for a year, Marco sweeps back into the country and summons her to his office, revealing he knows her secret…the secret created during their explosive night together.

Marco is dete
Published April 24th 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Indulgence)

Debbie DiFiore
Irene
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

His Family of Convenience by Amy Ayers was a well written and very entertaining read.
The storyline held my attention all throughout the book, the characters Senna and Marco were strong, passionate and very stubborn people who knew what they wanted out of life and went after it.
While I did enjoy His Family of Convenience I did find it a little off putting how long it takes our hero, Marco to realise he can't be without Senna, and that she means more to him than a legacy that in the end w
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
It's LIVE AMAZON

description

His Family of Convenience by Amy Ayers is the first book in The Medina Legacy series.

A second chance romance with a baby included? Oh yeah, count me in!

This is one of my favorite tropes, reason why I decided to read it. I liked Senna and Marco's story, just didn't quite loved them. However, I do want to point out that it was a very enjoyable read. I do have a soft spot for this kind of stories.

As I mentioned above, this is one of my favorite plots so no problem there. I liked
Liz
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
His Family of Convenience by Amy Ayers was a second chance at love romance. When Senna Callas had one night with her boss at the end of her internship, she thought that was all it would be. After months of working together, their attraction could not be denied. But after that night, she never heard from Marco again.

Senna has not had an easy life. Struggling most of her life, she is no stranger to hard work and determination to get what she wants. After years of hard work, she has her degree, bu
April Symes
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-review
His Family of Convenience by Amy Ayers is a 2nd chance love story which is one of my favorite types of books to read. Senna Callas had one night stand with her boss Marco Medina at the end of her internship. She worked all those months with him and everything exploded with him at the end of her time with her boss into a night of passion. It was hot and beautiful, a night that couldn’t be stopped or denied. But after that night, she never heard from Marco again.
Senna has not had an easy life and
Lovinghotbooks
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I liked this story and I think one of the reasons is because of the prospect of rejoining a family. Families are what makes my heart soften.

I was however frustrated with both Marco and Senna at some point in this story. Him, because he shouldn't have given in to his family for so long. Her, because she should have had more guts to stand up for herself and her son.

In the beginning I thought S
Ayekah
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
When Senna looks up at her next customer from behind the bar where she is pouring drinks, the last person she expects to see is Marco Medina, her ex boss at the company she interned at and the father of her child. She isn't happy to see him, after many attempts to reach him after finding out she's pregnant after their one night of passion, her anger still hard to mask. He ghosts out on her. Disappearing the next day. Marco has his big boy pants in a knot thinking that she's been hiding his son f ...more
Sharrice Aleshire
His Family of Convenience was A-FREAKING-MAZING. No lie I so enjoyed this book. The characters, the story, everything from start to finish had me flipping the pages in rapid succession. Amy Ayers is a new author to me, but she is on my forever love list.

Senna has a one-night stand with her super sexy boss one night at an office party before Senna’s internship ended. Marco had never been attracted to anyone the way he was with Senna and so he wanted her bad. When a family emergency forces them a
Hilda
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book via an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

Marco, Marco, Marco.... What can I say about Marco. He is true to his word. He is loyal to his family. He is strong, handsome, kind, and selfless. With the weight of his family's legacy on his shoulders he follows and archaic tradition to marry someone he doesn't love. But will that all be changed when Senna walks into his life?

Senna wanted more for herself and her Grandmother. Never knowing her father and her mother
Teresa
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
**I received a copy of His Family of Convenience from Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review**

His Family of Convenience by Any Ayers is a bit old fashioned in respect a fiancee chosen by the families with a modern twist especially since their still may be parents out there who plan their children's lives. But what if you were supposed to marry someone you know and treat like a sister, would you go through with it?

Senna Callas has a secret that she's kept from her former boss Ma
Char (1RadReader59)
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a lot more fun than what I was expecting. I thought okay alpha male gets what he wants, end of story. Well, not so fast…
Senna Callas is an intern that had worked at Medina Enterprises. She was rough around the edges but a fast learner and brought a lot to the table. A person who could think out of the box and be taught too.
The more Marco Medina the CEO of the company worked with her the more he wanted to get to know her and want her. He tried to tell himself for a long time it was for
Konny
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
His Family of Convenience by Amy Ayers is the first installment in The Medina Legacy Series.
This book is a romance novel with HEA.
Meet Marco Medina, oldest son and heir to the Medina imperium. Hes filthy rich, handsome and to be wed in a arranged marriage.
Senna Calla is a waitress whos ONS with her ex-boss was not without consequences.
Suddenly hes back and he has plans of his own. Plans without Senna in the picture.
I liked the writing and I liked the characters, though sometimes I was speechless
Bette Hansen
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a great read. It's very well written and I really enjoyed these characters. Senna was so gracious and not angry like many women would be. Marco was intriguing. Trying to live up to everyone's expectations yet never going for what he really wants. A terrific story of family loyalty and love and I book I definitely recommend to everyone.
Katrina Berry
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
His Family of Convenience by Amy Ayers is Book 1 of The Medina Legacy Series.

Now this book has it all...the feels, oh my goodness the feels. The chemistry between Marco and Senna is off-the-charts and you can’t help but get caught up in their story as we watch this dynamic duo struggle to find their way to having it all. His Family of Convenience is one hot read with a second chance at love troupe that will suck you in real quick!

Please note that an ARC was generously provided in exchange for
Valeen Robertson
His Family of Convenience is sexy, but a little angsty. Senna hasn't had an easy life at all. Her grandmother, who raised her, is sick, and Senna is taking care of her, Senna's own son, and herself, all while working two jobs and looking for more, just so she can keep the lights on at home. Thank God for her best friend and roommate, Abby, who is a live in baby sitter and all around amazing person.

Then one day while working at the bar, lo and behold, but whom does she see? Her hot ex boss, the f
Tatia
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fmr-reviews
4 stars

I had mixed feelings about this story for a good portion of it. Girl falls for boss. Girl ends up pregnant. Tries to contact baby daddy and can't get ahold of him. Anger ensues. That's kind of how this story went. Not the whole thing.
Senna didn't intend to be pregnant, alone, and struggling to pay the bills. Thankfully, she has a best friend that helps her out as much as possible. In walks said boss, Marco. After not hearing from or seeing him since before she had her son, he walks in a
Brittany (The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf)
Senna hasn't seen her ex-boss Marco since their one night stand. She's tried to get in touch with him but he always ignores her. After a year of this, he sweeps back into her life revealing he knows her secret. He wants to be there for his son but he has no plans for his future that involve Senna. He is supposed to have an arranged marriage but will he be able to go through with it?

I was beyond frustrated with Marco and his attitude towards Senna. Maybe it's because I was a single mom for a litt
Myra Espino
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Interesting read! Love the story and the characters. From the start up to the last, I was hooked. The characters, Senna and Marco are interesting. There may be times that I don't like Marco, but I love everything about Senna! With Marco being the heir and torn between his feelings for Senna and his duty, things will get more interesting and intense. Overall, I love this book. It's full of surprises and intense. Liked it!
RaeLatte
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
A story of second chances when two lovers are reunited. They will discover that family bonds are sacred but when laced with secrets, responsibilities are worthless without love.

Don't miss this adventure that spans Miami to Barcelona.

Happy Reading!
Izzie d
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
It is a well written story but you have to accept that there is an arranged marriage for business reasons, I found it hard to get to grips with this and therefore found it hard to be sympathetic with the hero of the story.
Linda Quick
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved! In this novel, Senna is a struggling single parent of a six month old baby - the result of a single night of recklessness with her former boss. After their night, it's as though he disappeared from the face of the earth despite her numerous attempts to contact him...until he walks into the bar she's waitressing at.

Before long, she finds herself doing exactly what Marco wants, even as she bumps up against his family obligations and pressures. His obligations allow no room for her in her li
Jenn Farren
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This arc was given to me by Netgalley for an honest review.
This is a stand alone book but I really hope to read about the other Medina men soon.

This is a second chance romance book about Marco, CEO of a huge family run corporation with strong family obligations ( like being betrothed since childhood), and Senna, former employee of Marco, currently working as a bartender, and the mother of the 6 month old Medina heir.
Marco and Senna are explosive together. The chemistry jumps right off the page.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think that this is the first time I've felt sorry for both the fiance and the other woman. Marco has his future set for him, his entire life. It's not the life that he would have picked, but he is willing to do his duties to his family. Senna just wants her son to have a happy life. If that means sharing him with Marco and his intended, then so be it. WTH! I don't know how she could do that. Some hard choices are made by all the characters that makes this a truly enjoyable book.
Bernie
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
His Family of Convenience is the first book in The Medina Legacy written by author Amy Ayers. Thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for the advance copy.
LJT
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved His Family of Convenience by new to me author Amy Ayers. This novel flowed effortlessly from beginning to end, and the entertaining plot kept me glued to my seat. A one-night stand, an unwanted marriage of convenience, and unbreakable family traditions, all come together to create the heart of this story.

Senna Callas is a wonderful mother to her infant son Max. She has very little money and works very hard to ensure that Max has what he needs for a happy and healthy life. Max's father is
Lori
Mar 23, 2017 rated it liked it
I think this story flowed very nicely. It took me a little time to warm up to Marco. Sometimes he was a little too high handed and bossy for me. I probably could have told him off a few times. But in the end, I did like him and was glad for his change of heart. Senna was a sweet character, perhaps a little bit of a pushover. However, I liked how she took care of her son and did all she could for her relationships.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher through N
rated it it was ok

Apr 28, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $20 Amazon Gift Card 1 5 Apr 26, 2017 02:59PM

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be