Start by marking “Saving the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #3)” as Want to Read:
Saving the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #3)

Saving the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey #3)

A few days ago, in a galaxy right here...

The earth faces total annihilation and one young woman signs up for a mission to rescue humanity. Only she ends up getting rescued herself, by a gorgeous space pirate. And the sex is out of this world!

Killian Sharpe, is in over his head. One minute, he’s a notorious space pirate with a price on his head. And now, he’s suddenly beco
ebook
Published April 17th 2017 by Entangled Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Saving the Space Pirate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving the Space Pirate

Dianne
Apr 05, 2017 Dianne rated it liked it
Ruby’s mission is coming to an end and all she and Killian have to do is to stay alive long enough to complete it. Has the determined Ruby found a hero in Killian, the former bad guy with a rep to uphold? Will these two find their HEA or will fate step in once again and threaten to extinguish the flames these two ignite together? Ruby may have to perform one more act of mercy to save a friend in need, is she up to the challenge after her slavery ordeals?

Nina Croft has found her passion niche and
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
3.5

This 3rd part nearly redeemed itself after the lousy 2nd part.

If the sex vs plot was balanced out a bit better this would have been an excellent little story. As it is the amount of sex and the eagerness of it was a bit much for me.

The plot and action were very well done though and by far my favourite parts.
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
The final conclusion and the best out of the three parts. This felt like we got to focus more on the story of saving sex slaves instead of the act itself. Don't worry, the alien erotica is still very much present in the story. She does have sex with Zak so he could be calm and sane enough to escape his prison, while Killian looks on, after all. ARC provided by NetGalley.
Ash P Reads
Apr 15, 2017 Ash P Reads rated it liked it
A crazy hot adventure story, with some pretty kookie characters and quite a few unbelievably jaw dropping, eye popping encounters. Your mind will be reeling and a number of expletives and "what the hells" will leave your mouth as you read through this series of 3 fast-paced, action-packed novellas.

I received an Advanced Reader's Copy from the Publisher via NetGalley for voluntary review consideration.
C. Erani Kole
Apr 15, 2017 C. Erani Kole rated it liked it
Shelves: take-me-zaddy
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from IndieSage PR via NetGalley*

This is like a 3.5 for me. I've enjoyed the ride so far and the adventures. It's been a hit or miss for me for a while in this trilogy and though I like this author, the writing I think just wasn't for me this time around. I did like Ruby's personality and her spunk despite what's been happening to her, and this is so totally a hot fun ride through space with sexy aliens and a bit of a comedic romance between a
Samantha Kay
Apr 13, 2017 Samantha Kay rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-and-uf
As the final installment in the Ruby Robbins serial, there was a lot going on in Saving the Space Pirate and of the three parts this one was by far my favorite. I really enjoyed the way everything with the vote progressed and the parts that Ruby, Killian, Zak etc had in it all. I also really loved the extra bit of information we got about Killian's past. And of course I loved the way the relationship between Ruby and Killian progressed because it wasn't until this book that I became sold on thei ...more
Deanna from Deanna's World
Mar 23, 2017 Deanna from Deanna's World rated it really liked it
Saving the Space Pirate is the conclusion to the Ruby Robbins' serial series and the story provides some surprising twists to a fun, sexy space adventure.

As always, since this is a serial series, I am telling you it's part of a serial. This is part three of three of the serial. If you haven't read part one and two, go do that first.

This story takes a serious turn as Ms Croft shows us what she's been hinting at in part one and two - the plight of the slaves and the evils of slavery. It also reinf
Sandy S
Apr 17, 2017 Sandy S rated it liked it
3 stars

RELEASE DATE: April 17, 2017

A few days ago, in a galaxy right here...

After a brief, but magical interlude with a couple of stunningly gorgeous space pirates, Ruby is back with the slavers, and her mission is on target. Now all she has to do is stay out of trouble, be a good little slave,
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
Finally the last part of Ruby's story. Once again she and Killian have a very hard time even staying alive. Ruby sticks to her guns about slavery and it gets her into even more trouble. A nice romp for both Ruby and Killian and of course the start of an HEA. I say that because there could be more for Ruby and Killian. I will just have to wait and see.
Laura Greenwood
This was a satisfying end to Ruby's journey! It had some heat, some adventure, and an ending that could just hint at more for these two!
Samantha
This is the final part of the book. Killian and Ruby are on the run for their lives. I feel they could have done a bit more of anything besides sex but it is what it is. It was okay and we got to see where Killian lived. It got extremely better when they needed to get to Zak. It was a decent book all in all and I'm happy to have had the chance to read it.
Jeanne
Mar 24, 2017 Jeanne rated it liked it
Conclusion of the three book novellas. A little twists there at the end of the storyline. All and all a quick read from beginning of the series to the end. Nothing deep, but a fun quickie.
Luella David
Luella David rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2017
Jogita
Jogita rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2017
Laura Wolf
Apr 24, 2017 Laura Wolf rated it really liked it
3.8 STARS
Good conclusion to the series. Kinda felt like it needed more of an ending so..... lost some points on the rating for that.
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2017
Tammy
Apr 17, 2017 Tammy rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd in the series of Saving the Space Pirate and I do recommend reading them in order. The story is fun and entertaining with lots of drama and suspense. The chemistry between Ruby and Killian is hot. This fast paced, steamy read, held my interest throughout and the sex is HOT. I really liked it!
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2017
JoRead
Third and final installment in the fast-paced, action-packed, sometimes incongruous but still funny at others saga.

Ruby and Killian live another day only to find themselves back in the lion’s den, attempting to complete another suicide rescue mission, only this time Killian is no longer a pirate but a man with a purpose and a sense of honor. Against all odds, the mission is a success, there are more surprises along the way, and Ruby and Killian find some kind of HFN.

I thought the serial as a w
Sharyn
Sharyn rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2017
Jacque
Finally, the end of Ruby and Killian's story has come in Saving the Space pirate. No, they don't die but they do have a few near misses along with a whole lot of sex. At this point in the series, it's kind of a gimme.

We left of Killian and Ruby as they dove headfirst into Hell as they were trying to escape their pursuers. Aghhh! While we may have learned a lot about Killian in the previous books, this one is where we truly learn his history as a Helldiver. That and how he escaped. Since everybod
Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit 4 / 5
BDSM/Fetish 1 / 5
Romance 5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5
Review: I didn't think it would get better, but it did!

Book 3 of the Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, Saving the Space Pirate, is the exciting end of Ruby and Kill's adventure. I am not going to go into a lot of detail as this is a continuation of Book 1 and 2, Rescued by the Space Pirate and Stolen by the Space Pirate. You definitely need to read the first two books.

Saving the Space Pirate had a lot of action as
Chelon
Chelon rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2017
Lin Cunningham
Apr 17, 2017 Lin Cunningham rated it really liked it
Great end to this three part series. I will miss my Monday instalments with Ruby & Killian. After the cliffhanger end to book two with them diving into the abyss this brings everything together. There is plenty of action & more erotic sex but this whole series has been fun with strong characters. I do hope that Nina writes the books for Zac & others introduced here.
Sharon Hatt
Apr 20, 2017 Sharon Hatt rated it it was amazing
Darn that’s the end!
Awesome wrap up! Ruby and Killian escape and get captured only to escape again, turning the tables and saving each other in many ways. These were fun and sexy short reads and I have to admit I really wish there was more, I could see team Ruby/Killian and company making great strides towards saviors of the Universe!
JoDeen
Apr 17, 2017 JoDeen rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to dig into Saving the Space Pirate after reading the other two books in the series so when I got an ARC of it I was thrilled and I dived into this book as soon as I could and I loved it . Saving The Space Pirate was an such a perfect conclusion to this serial . I felt like we really got to see Killian and Ruby become closer In this book and I loved that ,seeing there relationship develop from where they met in part 1 one of this story to now was amazing and Iam so happy with wh ...more
Ken Liljengren
Apr 19, 2017 Ken Liljengren rated it really liked it
This was fun!

Ken
Sara
Apr 18, 2017 Sara rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

This fun, sexy series wraps up in part three of Nina Croft’s series about a space pirate and the Earth girl who got under his skin!

When we last left off, Ruby was being held hostage by the alien princess with a penchant for pain, but in the nick of time, she was rescued by Killian. After their daring escape, Ruby suddenly finds herself in danger and Killian thinks she’s dead. But, she’s not. ;)

Now, it’s Ruby’s turn to save the day and save the day she does! The book focuses more on the r
Rhi
Apr 18, 2017 Rhi rated it liked it
The third - and last - part of this serial continues with Ruby's mission coming to an end. The only question is whether she and Killian can both make it out alive before the end of the mission. Ruby remains determined to not only save the Earth but also to end slavery on Groth. Her attraction to Killian remains strong and the space pirate finds himself helping Ruby on her mission. When everything seems to go wrong, the only question is what they will sacrifice.

Saving the Space Pirate wraps up t
LynnL
Mar 31, 2017 LynnL rated it liked it
In this third and final part of the series, Ruby and Killian fight to save Zak and their friends as well as the slaves of the planet Groth where Killian grew up in the mines. This installment is an improvement over the previous one which I seriously did not like because of the sexual abuse.

There's plenty of action and adventure with lots of sex including menage. I recommend skipping part two, it goes beyond the pale with forced sex and rape. Just read the synopsis to get up to speed.
Growing up in the cold, wet, north of England, Nina Croft spent a lot of time dreaming of faraway sunnier places and ponies. When she discovered both, along with a whole load of other things, could be found between the covers of a book, her life changed forever.

Later, she headed south, picked up the perfect husband along the way, and together they volunteered to work in Africa. There they discover
More about Nina Croft...

Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey (3 books)
  • Rescued by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #1)
  • Stolen by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #2)