Start by marking “Stolen by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stolen by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #2)

Stolen by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey #2)

A few days ago, in a galaxy right here...

The earth faces total annihilation and one young woman signs up for a mission to rescue humanity. Only she ends up getting rescued herself, by a gorgeous space pirate. And the sex is out of this world!

ebook
Published April 10th 2017 by Entangled Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Stolen by the Space Pirate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen by the Space Pirate

Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

I still enjoyed the interactions between Ruby and Kill, but there was some (view spoiler) It still fit in with the plot, I just didn't like it.

The last 15% was action-packed and full of suspense, which I loved. Looking forward to the last part.
Dianne
Apr 05, 2017 Dianne rated it it was ok
Ruby has been primped, primed, plucked, prodded, pinched and pierced all to go on the slave auction block. Purchased by the alien, lesbian, royal leader, Ruby feels this couldn’t be nearly as bad as being the sex slave to a male, but was she correct? As she tries to remain on target for her mission and hopes that her rescue plan is still in place, diminish, Killian manages to keep an eye on her from afar.

Nina Croft’s STOLEN BY THE SPACE PIRATE continues Ruby’s desperate attempt to save mankind,
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
A continuation of book #1, this still felt more like just an alien erotica book. You don't get much depth in the story. It's not badly written but the sex is a bit much. The actual reason Ruby has become a alien sex slave is actually a good concept and I wish the book was more focused on her heroic actions rather than everyone she is having sex with. ARC provided by NetGalley.
Jacque
For those of us who read the first book in the Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey series, you'll be happy to know Stolen by the Space Pirate picks up right where we were left hanging. If you haven't read the series, put this book down and start from the beginning. This series cannot be read out of order and to be honest, you'll be lost if you miss the first book.

Ruby's bad idea lands her right back on the slaver ship exactly where she wanted to be. Still no sign of the missing woman she was searchi
Sandy S
Apr 10, 2017 Sandy S rated it liked it
ABOUT THR BOOK: release date April 10, 2017

A few days ago, in a galaxy right here...

After a brief, but magical interlude with a couple of stunningly gorgeous space pirates, Ruby is back with the slavers, and her mission is on target. Now all she has to do is stay out of trouble, be a good little
Samantha
This is part two of Ruby's story and I have to say that the beginning was okay and the interaction with kill and Ruby was good but honestly the last part of this section was action packed and hard to put down. Can't wait for the next part.
Mar 21, 2017 Jennifer rated it liked it
ARC received for review

Action packed with a crazy Lesbian blue alien, several piercings, a couple rescues, and then escape into an asteroid field. It was just way too short.
Jeanne
Mar 24, 2017 Jeanne rated it liked it
Series is definitely consecutive with the books flowing seamlessly into one another. Quick read, exactly what you'd expect for the story.
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
Part two of the Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey finds Ruby in the palace and Killian there to save her. What I suspected turns out to be true only with a twist. Ruby's mission is not as straight forward as she though. This is a three part series which could be one novella. I got part one and two from Netgalley and have a request in for part 3. A fun read but if you do not like cliff hangers I would wait of all three to be out before reading.
Paula
Apr 10, 2017 Paula rated it it was ok
I’m still not sure what to say about this serial, if I didn’t see the name Nina Croft on the cover I would swear someone else had written it. Stolen by the Space Pirate is not anything I would associate with Nina Croft. It does not have her style or development of plot but it does have sex and varied at that. One more part to go. Part three releases next week, hope it ends on the high road.

An ARC of the book was given to me by the publisher through Net Galley.

2 Stars
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2017
Ash P Reads
Apr 15, 2017 Ash P Reads rated it liked it
A crazy hot adventure story, with some pretty kookie characters and quite a few unbelievably jaw dropping, eye popping encounters. Your mind will be reeling and a number of expletives and "what the hells" will leave your mouth as you read through this series of 3 fast-paced, action-packed novellas.

I received an Advanced Reader's Copy from the Publisher via NetGalley for voluntary review consideration.
JoDeen
Apr 09, 2017 JoDeen rated it it was amazing
After reading the first part of this story I was eager to get my hands on Stolen by the Space Pirate and I loved it !!. We pick up basically where we left Killian and Ruby . Killian wants to go rescue Ruby and Ruby is just trying to complete her mission in some horrible conditions . I was so happy when they reunited lol I love these two together If I had to describe the romance in the book I would have it say it was scorching hot ( did you see what I did there? lol) seriously if you thought the ...more
Laura Wolf
Apr 24, 2017 Laura Wolf rated it really liked it
4 STARS
Good continuation of book 1. Pretty decent Sci-fi concept
LynnL
Mar 31, 2017 LynnL rated it did not like it
The first part of this story was kinda out that, but I liked the main characters so I decided to read the next installment.

While I like the Ruby, Killian, and Zak, this tale takes a decidedly dark turn when she is forced to have sex with another slave girl friend and raped by an alien woman. This is where the story steps far off the deep end. Rape is never okay for erotica purposes and should not be a turn on for anyone. For this reason I am giving Part #2 one star.
Tammy
Apr 10, 2017 Tammy rated it really liked it
This is the second part in the series and I do recommend reading them in order. The story is fast paced and very steamy. I liked the characters and the story, lots of drama and entertaining and hot read.
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2017
Deanna from Deanna's World
Mar 23, 2017 Deanna from Deanna's World rated it really liked it
Stolen by the Space Pirate is a fun continuation of the Ruby Robbins series. Ruby is in need of rescuing again, and Killian is once again cast as her knight is rather battered armour as he races to her rescue ... but things are not what they seem.

If you are reading this review and haven't read the first part, Rescued by the Space Pirate, then stop! go back and read part one first. Don't read this review before doing that as this review might spoil a few things for you. Yes, this is a serial and
Sara
Apr 11, 2017 Sara rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Color me surprised, but the series continues to entertain me!

I have to admit, this bizarre little series has grown on me. I mean, come on, alien/human threesomes, alien sex slave trade and part mechanical space pirates? Not to mention, Ruby, the human girl, begging to be sent back into slavery. It is definitely a complete escape from reality and the sex is, well, out of this world. Lol! See what I did there.

Part two finds poor Ruby voluntarily back in the clutches of the alien sex slavers
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2017
Ken Liljengren
Ken Liljengren rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Laura Greenwood
Apr 13, 2017 Laura Greenwood rated it really liked it
This is a quick review, simply because this is a shorter story. This was a good continuation of the previous installment. I liked that things weren't automatically just right for the characters, while there still managed to be some hot moments between the two romantic leads. There was also a bit of a cliffhanger that makes me super excited to read the final installment!

I received a copy of Stolen by the Space Pirate from Netgalley. This is my voluntary review.
C. Erani Kole
Apr 08, 2017 C. Erani Kole rated it really liked it
Shelves: take-me-zaddy
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from IndieSage PR via NetGalley*

I thought this was better than the first one, giving me a lot of entertainment where the first one caught me up on what was happening. It was more fun, more detailed and it seemed to just be in the moment, rather than recapping or leading up to something. It's fun pages of alien abduction and sexy times, and if I wasn't blinking at something I was laughing. I did like the more intimate moments between Ruby and
JoRead
Ruby finds herself back where it all started. Her mission may be back on track but now she may be in more danger than ever before.

Here we get to see more of the other creatures Ruby and her friends have to deal with and the villains they have to defeat. There were a few twists along the way that kept the story interesting and a pretty awesome, action-packed, nail-biting ending, which was another cliffhanger.

We also got to see Killian in a more redeeming light, which was good of course. Unfortun
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2017
Chelon
Chelon rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2017
Sharyn
Sharyn rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2017
Sharon Hatt
Apr 13, 2017 Sharon Hatt rated it it was amazing
Ruby is the perfect mix of innocence and sass and Killian is all harsh angles with an inside of mush (at least for Ruby). Still intent on completing her “mission” Ruby gets herself into yet more of a mess when it turns out things are nothing like she thought they were supposed to be, that and Zak’s sister really is a bitch!
Jogita
Jogita rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2017
Rachel & Jen
Book 2 of the Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, Stolen by the Space Pirate, did not disappoint. I am not going to go into a lot of detail as this is a continuation of Book 1, Rescued by the Space Pirate. You definitely need to read the first one.

Stolen by the Space Pirate had a lot of action as Ruby, Kill and Zak continue Ruby's mission to save an Earth girl (aka Ruby's boss' daughter). While this book had a lot more story, it was a little tamer than the first book on the sex side. There was ple
Growing up in the cold, wet, north of England, Nina Croft spent a lot of time dreaming of faraway sunnier places and ponies. When she discovered both, along with a whole load of other things, could be found between the covers of a book, her life changed forever.

Later, she headed south, picked up the perfect husband along the way, and together they volunteered to work in Africa. There they discover
More about Nina Croft...

Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey (3 books)
  • Rescued by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #1)
  • Saving the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #3)