Start by marking “Bad Bad Bad” as Want to Read:

Bad Bad Bad

Two interconnected stories. Two taboo treats.

Brandt’s Cherry Girl

He’s old enough to be her father.
She’s his best friend’s daughter.
Their connection is off the charts.
And so very, very wrong.
This can’t happen.
Oh, but it already is…

Sheriff’s Bad Girl

He’s the law and follows the rules.
She’s wild and out of control.
His daughter’s best friend is trouble.
And he w
Published March 30th 2017 by K Webster

Start your review of Bad Bad Bad
Riley
Apr 27, 2020 rated it did not like it
I love age gap romances but the older guys in this were just straight up creeps. no thanks.
Saswati
Jan 01, 2021 rated it did not like it
Honestly, the title speaks for itself.

There are two stories here, and reading the first one freed me of any desire I might have had to proceed to the next one.
Olga therebelreader
*3.5 stars*

A little bit of spanking, a little bit of Lolita seduction, daddy issues, age issues, a little bit of role playing. It's scorching sex and sweet romance wrapped in two well written interconnected stories. This book is dirty, hot, troubling and very, VERY erotic!! Two bad, naughty young girls, and two older men glad to teach them all about… If erotica is your thing, then this is a book that is not to be missed.

photo teliki9-2_zpspldo0hjj.jpg
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 2086c2b1a5f4fdc79f295e6799b321_zpsolanimnl.gif

K.Webster is a very BAD, BAD, BAD girl as she delivers one of the most hottest sexy taboo stories that hit the spot!!!!! I am not gonna lie and will admit that I practically inhaled these two stories and was left begging for more. Seriously, I begged Kristi to write more of these taboo erotic stories.

#BADBADBAD_kWebster

BAD BAD BAD consist of two interconnecting stories that deals with two older male best friends and their relationships with very much
Elle
4* bad kiddo bad girl STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

description

What a crazy ride! K Webster always managed to amaze me with her unconventional story. BAD BAD BAD is not for everyone. It has a hugeee age-gap between H/h and very taboo. But it's really suit my kinky taste without any weirdness. I really enjoyed it so much!

Brandt’s Cherry Girl: 3.5 Stars!
“Why me?”
He growls and bites my shoulder. “It’s not every day I’m gifted an angel to defile. And baby,” he murmurs as he thrusts his cock against
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Bad Girls' Stars!

I love me some taboo short stories! Two in one book and definitely very smutty. Not complaining about that at all since I really enjoyed them lol
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
The girls are 17. The men... 47. YOWZA!! However, if you like diving into the deep end of the forbidden, these short stories will be right up your alley. In Brandt's Cherry Girl, she has the hots for her dad's best friend. He hasn't been around for a bit and when he sets his eyes on her again... IT'S ON! When these two get together, don't think it's soft and gentle. This 17 year old girl doesn't want it easy, she wants it hard... just the way he likes it! He's breaking all the rules for a taste ...more
Lorraine Lesar
Feb 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Actually, I was looking for a dirty bad, bad, bad book and what I actually got, was pretty mediocre on the bad, bad, bad front, which was badly disappointing 😞.
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K Webster has given us what we've been begging for, two quick taboo reads! These stories are actually taboo, not a little risky pretending to be taboo. REAL DEAL taboo! Hot, smutty, and may even make you a teensy bit uncomfortable. In my opinion you can't ask for more than that. The two stories are interconnecting and honestly the connections are ironic and funny. I love the second book the best, but both are REALLY good! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quick smutty taboo read! ...more
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
If you're into any of the following items read this book:
Erotica
The daddy trope
Insta-Love/Lust
Short erotic filler stories
Forbidden love
Age differences

It's pure smutty goodness!!
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
The first story is the Sheriff's daughter and his best friend getting it on, the second is her best friend and Dad (the Sheriff) getting it on. Near the end of the second story, it got a bit weird for me and not in a good way (view spoiler) ...more
Sterling
Apr 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Two hot daddies, check. Alpha AF, check. Hot, check check and CHECK!!!
They're gonna spank you so hard, you'll be begging for more.
I never understood why I like this sort of DDLG relationship but for me it feels so hot.
I only knew K Webster for her dark books but this one is a. exception. This one is as good as the other.
☘ Lily ☘
Yes, more K. Webster please! I know I'm nutty for liking this. I have no qualms about that.

However I do need to preface this by saying there's underage sex in this. The subject was not as uncomfortable as in The Wild but still a little uncomfortable.

But I enjoyed it... and I definitely want to read more by her.
Amanda Brown
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it

description

I needed to switch it up from the more in depth novels I have been devouring and this is exactly what I needed. It is dripping in taboo and hot everywhere it mattered.

There are two novellas/two couples that aren't just brushing the line of the law - these men are knowingly engaging with jail bait. Sure there is insta love and happily ever afters but koodos to an author who sticks up two middle fingers to doing the eighteen year old virgin thing and says lets actually make the girls underage.

Th
Crystal Bell
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it

Another great taboo treat from K. Webster. Two taboo treats in one book, both stores are interconnected. And equally steamy with a large age gap. For me, K.Webster never disappoints and is my go-to. Bad never looked so good.
Denna
Apr 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay I want to start by saying this is very very taboo, in both stories these two girls at 17. That being said the first story was pretty good and very hot. It is also safe. The hero is not a virgin and not sure if a man who're or not. The h does recall a few times he stayed and the hero and her dad went out for drinks he didn't come back, so she figured he was sleeping with someone. This story is safe though.

I would give the second story 2 stars. This story is about the heroine from the first
sunny
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommended to sunny by: For tea lovers!!!
very nice,,,, totally recommend to everyone!!!
Andrew
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good Good Good

Hot Hot Hot

You like age gap romances? Here are two that flirt with taboos (dad's best friend / daughter's best friend) and they are HOT AF. K. Webster is a master of this stuff and she's in fine form here.

Recommend Recommend Recommend

Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

I’m bad, and you know it.
* self-purchased on Amazon. No need of sugar daddies called promo teams*

I read the clean version that’s now on Amazon, but I can only imagine what the dirty version was about. K. Web is my fav, and this had very good smut, but the second part was almost a mirror to part one. I kinda felt bad for the daughter because she got the treatment, and then her dad goes all hypocrite. But both parts had couples with immense chemistry. My fav was part one. It all had
W.
Hot Hot Hot

Reviewed on Nov 2017
Read through KU

Do you feel like reading an entertaining , lighthearted , fun story that is naughty, hot AF with filthy sexy times?

Is that a yes?!

Well, then , don't look further Bad Bad Bad it's the book.
Katie
Mar 09, 2017 marked it as to-read

by K. Webster
Publication Date: March 30, 2017
Genres: Taboo Hotness
***Two novellas for the price of one and available for free in Kindle Unlimited***

Read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited: Amazon

Two interconnected stories. Two taboo treats.

Brandt’s Cherry Girl

He’s old enough to be her father.
She’s his best friend’s daughter.
Their connection is off the charts.
And so very, very wrong.
This can’t happen.
Oh, but it already is…

Sheriff’s Bad Girl

He’s the law and follows the rules.
She’s w
Ath
Oct 20, 2020 rated it liked it
well, this is surprisingly quick read.. but seriously I don't know about the male character in this.. 🤷🏻🤷🏻 ...more
RentasticReads
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wanted to take a quick break from my usual reads and just decided to pop my K. Webster cherry at the same time. I’ve had this book sitting on my Kindle for a long time and thought it was time to crack it open. And I wasn’t disappointed.

Two sets of best friends. Four people who care deeply for each other.

I was surprised to get two interconnecting novellas from this and actually found both of them quite entertaining. And while both novellas were all about instalove and instalust drip
Kate
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY TABOO HOTNESS BATMAN!!

A thousand times yes... this self proclaimed taboo treat delivers exactly what it promises.

It's short, sexy, squirmy, smutty & sensational - I inhaled every word.

I loved that it is in fact a taboo read - and not taboo in a way that makes you think "oh that's a bit naughty", but more like "OMFG... is this really happening?" It was brilliant!!

The male leads in each story are sexy AF (can't pick my favourite... so a sandwich maybe?) & the girls are realistic, relatable &
Lučka
It was a privilege to read this book, thanks to the author. These were the hottest and dirtiest taboo/forbidden love novellas I've ever read.

I still can't decide which one of these "Oldies" I love more. The age gap between MCs is HUGE but K Webster's writing is so awesome and compelling that I absolutely loved it.

I kinda need a paperback. You know, because I like the cover. Not because of the great, sexy, hawt, taboo sex. Nope. Definitely not because of that.

Michelle
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bad Bad Bad features two novellas that focus on the taboo trope of older man, falling for his best friend’s daughter. And it is HOT HOT HOT.

Two interconnected stories that pair up two besties that both have the hots for older men. It’s short. It’s hot as fuck. And you really need to read it. Filthy fantastic fun.
Lily
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading such a big age gap and I fucking loved it! If you're into taboo, forbidden stories then this is for you! The sex was hot as fuck too! K Webster keep them stories cummin' :P

Warning: this book is not for everyone!
*•.¸✽ Damjana ✽¸.•*
3.5 stars for two HOT HOT stories.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, older-man
Two older men/younger women taboo stories

Brandt's Cherry Girl: Brandt/37 and Kelsey/17. Brandt is Kelsey's fathers best friend. The taboo is that Kelsey grew up with "Uncle" Brandt. He's never looked twice at her until now when he comes back for a visit and possible new job opportunity. Brandt sees that Kelsey is all grown up now and I admit, I got a little whiplash with how fast he moved in on her. It was quick and it was dirty but that is what this author is known for. If you like the older m
Mirjam

This books consist of two utterly taboo love-stories about two sets of best friends.

Brandt’s Cherry Girl

47-year old Brandt is Sheriff Rick McMahon's best friend. With Rick being a single father, Brandt has been with him helping raise Kelsey to the beautiful 17 year old she is today.
Visiting them Brandt is enamoured with the stunning young woman in front of him.

Sheriff's Bad Girl

After kicking Brandt out of their lives for seducing his princess Kelsey, the 47-year old Sheriff is disgust

• Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Genesis
  • Baby Bird (Forbidden, #2)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Bad Daddy (Dirty Little Secret Duet, #1)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Fiftysix
  • Pretty, Dark and Dirty
  • In His Custody
  • Raw
  • Him
  • Unconditional
  • When October Starts (Juno & Ezra, #1)
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Sunshine and the Stalker
  • Falling For Two
  • Daddy's Angel
  • His Prize Pupil
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find