Start by marking “Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby (Blood Moon Brotherhood #1)” as Want to Read:
Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby (Blood Moon Brotherhood #1)

Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby (Blood Moon Brotherhood #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  86 Ratings  ·  69 Reviews
When Jessa Talbot’s boss offered her a promotion, she agreed—no questions asked. Her family needed the money, but fighting the attraction she feels for her brooding employer is tough. Worse, she instantly bonds with his infant son she’s caring for. But this is a temporary solution and she can’t get attached to either of them.

Finnegan Dean is cursed. He’s a nicely dressed m
ebook
Published April 24th 2017 by Entangled Publishing LLC (Covet)

Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, dual-pov, arc, 2017
3.5 "I Protect Mine" stars!!

Blurb:

Finnegan Dean is cursed. He’s a nicely dressed monster, the wolf inside always looking for a way out. But there are two things he and his
Deborah
Mar 20, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5*

I used to love shifter books but I'm not sure if it's because I've read so many and they've become so similar (I know there's only so much you can do with a shifter) I've become jaded. Every so often I'll see one I like the blurb for and give it a try which is what happened here and in this case I'm glad I did since it's a long while since I've enjoyed a shifter book as much as this one.
Jessa is coping but only just, she's more like a mother than a sister to her siblings and it's a struggle
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Loved the title of this one and the cover was a perfect fit for the blurb but I felt like I read two different stories.

The first half is basically Finn, this cold and distant billionaire boss with a dark secret (he's a werewolf! Shhh!) Against his will, Finn turns furry every full moon. The opening scene has him finding out he is the father of an infant boy. The mother, Cara was a week long fling that somehow resulted in a surprise baby. At this point in the story, Finn just wants someone discre
Elaine
Finnegan Dean needs help and soon! He’s an accidentally made werewolf alpha, who is the target for a pack of hereditary werewolves, and he’s just discovered that not only is his ex-lover dead but that she died giving birth to his son. Add in the fact that he and his friends had previously agreed never to have children and that he has no idea how to raise and protect his son . . . . He really does need help now! As the CEO of a large company, he has existing employees to select from. They need to ...more
Joni
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved, LOVED this book! Full of twists and turns, the story is textbook Entangled Romance with its steamy sexual tension and non-stop suspense. Hero Finn Dean is TDF! Just sayin'. And, with more books (and hot, wolf heroes) in store, this series promises more action and sizzling romance down the road. Woohoo! I can't wait for the next one.
Michelle
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I'm pretty sure this will be a series and I am super excited for more. It was way darker and more intense than I thought it would be. There was a lot of suspense and danger and I totally enjoyed every minute. I love the characters, the plot is fascinating and I will definitely be waiting for the next one.

I received this via NetGalley.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Review For: Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby Sasha Summers 'Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby' by Sasha Summers. This is book One in the "Blood Moon Brotherhood" series. This is the story of Jessa Talbot and Finnegan Dean. Jessa is struggling to raise and pay for her siblings college/school. Jessa has been raising them since they were little so she knows how to take care of children. Finnegan has just found out a one night stand he had has died in childbirth leaving him ...more
Dawn
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I had gotten away from the paranormal for a while but have come back lately and this is a sweet story.

Take a control freak Billionaire and give him a surprise baby, that he didn't know about or want because of a promise, and stir in a woman who had to raise he four siblings, some serious action and you get one of the better alpha male shifter books that i have read.

I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Sheena
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A paranormal story with Finn, a sexy billionaire with a secret , an unexpected baby and Jessa, a smart, capable woman...this book was a great combination of romance and suspense with a good helping of hot, badass wolves and hidden lethal adversaries.....

The relationship between Jessa and Finn was genuine and felt authentic..I am a sucker for a Wolf who wants to be allowed out to protect his soulmate and Finn and his inner animal were in a constant battle ... Finn actually came across as very se
Jolene
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
The story is so much more intense the title might lead you to believe. I fell into this world and loved it. The characters are real and the plot moves fast. I enjoyed the mix of the billionaire hero with a shapeshifter AND he is fighting to protect his family. Loved it on so many levels. There had better be a next one. I'm ordering it as soon as it comes up for pre-order. I just know this story has more to give me.
Susan (susayq ~)
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's been a long time since I've read a shifter book, but I've been in the mood for something different. I'm glad I picked this up! There was a ton of action, the romance between Jessa and Finn was great, and baby Oscar stole my heart along with Jessa's. I liked all the characters and I can't wait to see where this goes.
Beyond the Pages
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Petula
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Billionaire business man and werewolf Finnegan Dean has just discovered he is a father to a new born son whose mother has died. He can't see how he can possibly keep the poor baby safe. His enemies are everywhere. He needs someone to care for the little one that he can really trust.
Jessa Talbot is not expecting such a big change in her job description. She needs the extra money to care for her siblings.
This is an action packed paranormal romance, with one or two rule changes for the wolves in
Sarah Wayne
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh this was just a super sweet story. Totally romantic and captivating. Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby by Sasha Summers was one of my favorite books of the season and the first book I've read by this author. Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for the ARC in exchange for a honest review.
Penny
Apr 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 “This title…it gets me every time” Stars

I love me some werewolf romance and with a title like this, I just couldn’t pass the opportunity of trying out Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby. I mean we’re talking about a billionaire werewolf who suddenly finds himself a single father who turns to his employee to help him care for the baby. I felt I hit the jackpot with this one.

I’m not going to lie, I was prepared for the book to be totally absurd. I was pleasantly proved wrong, though
Lisa books
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
from net galley
Finn is a billionaire and has a secret he's a wolf. And by surprise a new Dad to a pup born from a one night stand
Jessica works for him and is the supporter of her family. She takes the job of taking care of the new baby but life is about to change.
An enjoyable shifter stories with some new twist. The ending is kind of a cliff hanger so iam waiting for next book. Diffently worth reading.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy
A fun, interesting twist on PNR and shifters! I loved the relationship that developed so quickly between Jessa and Finn--it was "insta" but not because Finn denied, denied, denied. I also loved the interaction between Finn and the rest of the "pack". I'm definitely interested in more in this series since Ms. Summers left us with a bit of a cliffy!
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love
(I was sent an ARC in exchange for an honest review)

I was SHOCKED by how much I LOVED this book! Werewolves, billionaires, mates, and babies - it had just about everything a girl could want in a book. As a fan of insta-love, I really liked the immediate attraction between Finn and Jesse was palpable and understandable. I also like how we sort of jumped in to the story right away and details on the backstory were neatly interspersed throughout - it made the pace of the book fast and fun. There wa
Katrina Berry
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby by Sasha Summers is a gripping and intense paranormal romance that is a fast-paced reading delight. This is my first time reading Ms. Summers work and I wasn’t disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am definitely looking forward to what’s coming next in this series.

Please note that an ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review of which this is both honest and completely voluntary.
Celeste
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was fantastic and so much better then the cheesy title. This definitely moves at a quick pass, but flows well. I am intrigued by the characters and the storyline. I look forward to reading on , because yes right now it's an HEA the story does kinda end on a road that did not end, there is definitely more to be said.
Tina
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Falling For the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby by Sasha Summers is a great start to the Bloodmoon Brotherhood series. I really enjoyed reading this book. It has a great pacing to it, and the chemistry between the characters is there. Which you of course need in any romance novel.
I think the billionaire part is just thrown in for that audience, I am seeing a ton of billionaire titled stories as of late. I don't feel that being in the title adds to this story. As a reader of werewolves before, I th
Dana  Hoffman
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This having been the first book I ever read by this author, I absolutely loved her writing style, as well as the story. My one and only complaint would be the fact that it sort of ended too abruptly.

I should start from the beginning and truthfully admit that I signed up for an ARC for this book because I thought it had a funny title. I was really cracking up about it and didn't have high hopes at all. I am not even a huge paranormal reader, and when I do read that genre, it tends to go towards
Kim O'Daniel
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow that was one hell of a book! So expertly well-written.
The book that a Wonderful flow to it. I was up reading into
the wee hours of the morning. It was 4 a.m. and time to get
up and get going. I so can't wait for the next book.

This book is about Jessa and Finnegan. He is a billionaire
and just found out he's a father. But he is also a wolf. He
wasn't born one, there was an accident when he was
younger ended up so he's not sure of all the things typically
go on with Wolves. But when his ex di
Booked  Every Night
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was good. I think it could have been great but for me the action and ending parts were rushed.

The way Finn and the guys became wolves was different and I appreciated that. Actually, the whole werewolf concept was different and it kept me interested.

Jessa is a woman who is struggling to support her siblings and help them make a life for themselves. When she gets offered the position of Finn’s live in nanny, the benefits offered is something she can’t pass up. Little did she know it wo
Live Laugh & Love Books
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

I hope this is going to be a series because I am really wanting to read more! I enjoyed the storyline and I liked how it wasn’t a typical shifter story, but I also wish that there was more about their lore. I love the characters and really wish that the book was longer so that I could just keep reading about them.

All in all, it was a good read and I look forward to reading more from this author!

* I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader C
Ebony
Great book. Interesting story plot - billionaire shifter discovers he has a child (not created through a bond with a mate) and hires help to take care of the baby.
The billionaire angle isn't brought up too much. And I liked the Heroine character too.
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is the ending. It just sort of stopped mid way through the story, not enough of a conclusion. I'm hoping this is because there is going to be a second book to the series
Annette Y Colon
It Was Good Until It Got ToThe Ending

The story was good until it got to the ending. The story has a nice flow going and every thing came together smoothly, until the ending. It ended abruptly and left some questions unanswered. Questions like will Jessa survive her pregnancy or will Finn kill Cyrus. It makes a person wonder when or if there will be another book coming out, and if so how long is the wait. Would have given it a higher rating of the story ended better.
Linda Quick
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this fun romance with a twist. I've read lots of billionaire books and lots of werewolf books, but not any that combined the two - this made for a unique and entertaining book....especially with the whole will the baby turn or not question.

The characters were very likeable and engaging. The romance between Jessa and Finn started out sweet and became very hot with a capital H - all while fighting for their lives from a crazy pack of werewolves that considers them false wolves that they wa
Keri
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I rather enjoyed this, it's a fast paced romance but it works and I loved Finn and Jessa together. I'm quite interested in how this will progress and what's in store for this pack of reluctant wolves. Finn and Jessa's chemistry is palpable and the secondary characters are endearing.
This was a complimentary advanced reader copy from the author/ publisher given freely for a honest review via Netgalley.
Jamie C
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, single-parent
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
I really enjoyed this book! If I'm not mistaken, this is actually the first werewolf book I've read. It's made me eager to read more! The characters were really great. I really like how Jesse was with Oscar. I'm not sure if there's going to be a second book, the ending kind of makes it seem like there will be. I hope there is because I would definitely read it!
« previous 1 3 next »
Sasha is part gypsy. Her passions have always been storytelling, history, romance, and travel. Her first play was written for her Girl Scout troupe. She's been writing ever since. She loves getting lost in the worlds and characters she creates; even if she frequently forgets to run the dishwasher or wash socks when she's doing so. Luckily, her four brilliant children and hero-inspiring hubby are s ...more
More about Sasha Summers...

Blood Moon Brotherhood (2 books)
  • Rescued by the Wolf (Blood Moon Brotherhood Series, #2)