Start by marking “8 Bible Verses About Friendship: And a Story of True Friends” as Want to Read:
8 Bible Verses About Friendship: And a Story of True Friends

8 Bible Verses About Friendship: And a Story of True Friends

Lessons on friendship are found throughout the Bible. To survive on earth, we do not need a lot of friends… just good friends. These eight Bible verses teach Christians how to be good friends and how to recognize people who are worthy to be called friends.

Following the verses is a compelling story of friendship. Please read as I share how friends came to my rescue, givin
Published March 6th 2017 by Willowbees

To ask other readers questions about 8 Bible Verses About Friendship, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 8 Bible Verses About Friendship

Start your review of 8 Bible Verses About Friendship: And a Story of True Friends
See other books I’ve written by visiting my other Goodreads User Profile - Marlene C. Bertrand or my author web page - www.MarleneCBertrand.com.

Marlene C. Bertrand was born in Merced, California. Being raised in a military household offered the opportunity to grow up in multiple states throughout the U.S.

In 1986, Marlene co-authored the book titled, "Kindercize." Marlene is also the instructional

News & Interviews