Start by marking “Surviving Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #10)” as Want to Read:
Surviving Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #10)

Surviving Love (Saints Protection & Investigations #9)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  350 Ratings  ·  69 Reviews
Saints Protection & Investigation
A private investigation business, pulling together men from the CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, Border Patrol, SEALs, and police, devoted to the missions that no one else wanted or could solve.
Marc Jenkins is a true outdoorsman preferring to hike, camp, and fly his plane. His Saints’ protection assignment appears easy…fly to Alaska and escort Dr.
Kindle Edition
Published May 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Surviving Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving Love

Barbara Martoncik
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marc is part of the Saints team who has always had a love of planes and flying so when the group gets a new assignment to fly to Alaska it's a no brainer that Marc will be the one to do it. Hired to fly a Dr. Kenneth Rhodes to DC, he is shocked when he finds out that he will actually be flying his daughter Kendell Rhodes instead.

Kendell Rhodes works for her father and is now going to DC instead of her father. After the plane that she is on with Marc goes down in the mountains of Canada the two o
Holly Noelle
Ugh. I wanted Marc's story to be flawless and, sadly, it was flawed.

We finally get to hear Marc's story. After saving so many of the Saint's in previous books, it was their turn to save him. After getting his assignment to move an important doctor from Alaska to DC, Marc flew directly to the state. However, on the day he was set to fly out, the FBI threw a curveball at him, telling him he was moving the doctor's daughter instead.

While angry and frustrated, he still agrees to do it. He's eager to
Clare Hart
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*Gifted a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review*

This is Maryann Jordan 10th book in the Saints Protection and Investigations Series.This book is full of suspense drama and romance just what you expect from a Maryann Jordan book.

A Mountain Man and a Doctor could this unlikely couple really make it together well to find out they need to survive a plane crash and days in the freezing Canadian Mountains first, which should be easy for a outdoorsy survival Saint like Marc but for a doc
Melanie Marnell
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got this book as as ARC

Great adventure story with suspens, intrigue and lots of romance in between. Marc, mountain man, survivalist and all around hunk, is on a covert mission to fly an important scientist from Alaska to Washington DC. Piece of cake, right? Last minute change of plans when Kendall shows up instead of her father. She's not his normal "type" but underneath her button up exterior lies a beautiful woman and he is inextricably drawn to her. Thrown together under the harshest of cir
Dina
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. I Loved Marc and Kendall.
Marc is hot and sexy and a pilot he knows how to survive outdoors and is the perfect person to pick up Kendall.
Kendall is a doctor who is quiet and shy and does not like the outdoors. until that is their plane crashes and they have no choice but to survive together.
The storyline was great and it held my Attention from page 1
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, sadness, pain, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Serial Love (Saints Protection & Investigation #1)
Healing Love (Saints Protection & Investigation #2)
Revealing Love (Saints Protection & Investigation #3)
Seeing Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #4)
Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #5)
Sacrifice Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #6)
Protecting
Yvonne
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have recently become a fan of Ms Jordan’s books, so even though I had not read any of the previous 9 books of her series, Saints Protection and Investigation, I decided to give this one a try. It’s a stand alone, but I have to confess that at first , I got a little confused with all the characters from the previous books who were part of this story. Once I decided I was not going to worry about them, and concentrated on the storyline , I got into the book.
One of the main characters ais Marc, a
AnnetteH
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this latest installment of the Saints Protection & Investigation series, we finally get Marc's book! Marc is a pilot and an outdoors man, so it's only natural that part of his story takes place in his plane and in the Canadian wilderness. His heroine was a bit of a surprise, because Kendall is a lab researcher and anything but an outdoors person. However, thrown into a desperate situation together with Marc, she realizes that she is much more of a survivalist than she would have thought. ...more
Melody Dawn
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting on Marc's story for quiet a while. No pun intended, but he flew under the radar for most of the series. Getting to meet his character showed he is as sweet and alpha as Ms. Jordan's other Saints characters, but he is also the real deal when it comes to being a wilderness/survivalist. When it becomes apparent that those skills are going to be what saves the day, I couldn't wait to see how he pulled it off.

At first, I thought Ms. Jordan was going to pair him with a female versi
Yesenia Gonzalez
*I volunteer to review this book with my honest opinion.*

Wow, Maryann Jordan books keep getting better every time. Marc is part of the Saints team, he's the pilot of the group of guys. Marc is an outdoorsman he spends his free time hiking or doing some camping basically a survivalist. Kendall is the opposite, she is more of the type to stay indoors finding a new research opportunity. when marc is hired to fly Dr. Rhodes back to the states he is surprised when he sees that Dr. Rhodes is a woman.
Diane
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Surviving Love is the newest installment in my favorite series, the Saints Protection and Investigation series. This is book #10 but each story is a standalone.

Each member of the Saints team has his strength and when they need a pilot to fly a scientist from a conference in Alaska safely to Washington, DC, Marc is called in. But what starts out as a routine assignment quickly, becomes complicated.

Marc is hoping to one day find his soulmate, a woman who can compliment his active, outdoorsy life
Jaclyn Lavigne
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You can't lose when you pick up any Maryann Jordan book! I loved Surviving Love and Marc Jenkins is definitely swoon worthy! In surviving love, we finally get the Saint's pilot and outdoorsman Marc. At the start of the story, we get a picture of the kind of woman that Marc wants in his life and I just loved how he finds the opposite. Dr. Kendall Rhodes is not outdoorsy at all, she personifies the typical researcher. However, throughout the story we start to see a completely different Kendall and ...more
Trish R.
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 10th book in the Saints series and I don't see it letting up anytime soon. Sometimes you can see that the series has run its course but I don't believed this is so with the Saints. I love everyone of the men and women featured and I really hope to see many more.

I really like to commend Maryann Jordan for writing strong, fiercely protective but at the same time sweet Alpha male characters. She also has a knack for writing characters that you wouldn't think would fit each other but so
Amanda Els
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
* I received an ARC for my honest opinion*

I have been waiting in anticipation for Marc's story and the author did not disappoint! Marc Jenkins receives a new assignment to fly Dr Rhodes, a renowned microbiologist, back to the US from Alaska. However due to certain events he ends up with Dr Kendall Rhodes, daughter of Dr Rhodes instead of her father. From the start Marc feels uneasy about the sudden changes to the plan. Shortly after they took off, it becomes apparent that someone does not want t
Christine Frieseke-Miller
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another really great book in this series! This time it's Marc's turn to fall hard for the woman of his dreams. When Marc meets Kendall, he sees a frail, sickly scientist, but yet he is drawn to her. Kendall is a scientist who considers herself a nerd and no one someone like Marc would look twice at. When they are put into a life and death situation, Kendall finds strength that she never knew she had. Marc and Kendall save each other in more ways than one.

This was an action packed adventure. I lo
vickie Chaisson
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Surviving Love a rollercoaster ride.

Surviving Love will jump start your heart with a great action filled love story. Maryann Jordan knows how to grab a reader and never let go. This is one of her most enticing action packed Saints stories ever. Her main characters are so well depicted that you are rooting for them from the start...talk about opposites attracting ...their chemistry was off the charts. Big bad survivalist Marc and nerdy scientist Kendall what a perfect pair. The secondary characte
Jacey Jeffrey
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Marc's story!!!! I have been waiting on Marc's story ever since I started reading the Saints series and it was so worth the wait!! Kendall and Marc are complete opposites...Marc is a strong alpha male who loves the outdoors and Kendall is very smart but sheltered young lady who would rather stay in her lab rather than dealing with the outside world. However their story shows that opposites do indeed attract and that when push comes to shove...you can do what is necessary to su ...more
Rachel Aoslin
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well another amazing saints novel, by Maryann, we have another look into the lives of all the saints but this book centres on Marc, he is a pilot tasked with a top secret mission to fly to Alaska and collect a top scientist.
He has watched all the saints meet and fall for their women and now it's finally his turn !
In his hotel he meets a gorgeous woman in the lift and feels a connection, but they go their separate ways and he doesn't know who she is, but he knows he can't get her off his mind.
He
Melissa
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The last single Saint meets his match in this tale of love in the wilderness. Marc Jenkins has loved to fly since he was a young boy at the age of 6. Now, at the age of 30, he spends his time with the Saints flying missions and camping in the wilderness to escape his life. When a job protecting and flying an important researcher across the country from Alaska to D.C. goes horribly wrong, Marc is thrown into the adventure of a lifetime. Marc and Kendall must learn that sometimes, in order to surv ...more
Zoe
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say. This is definitely my favourite saints book to date. I have loved all of Maryann's books but there was definitely something more with this book.

I loved the building connection between Marc and Kendall it was almost a slow burn but the connection was deep. I absolutely adored how they interacted with each other and I loved the storyline.  This book kept you on your toes with the action and twists and turns. I loved the fact that Kendall was stronger than she believed and she came
Dawn Cruikshank
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surviving Love

OMG! This story was intriguing right from the gitgo. This story is about Marc and Kendall. It starts out the two meeting each other but didn't get each other's name. Then when there is a break-in where Kendall works and her father is wicked back home, Marc is "stuck" taking Kendall to DC for a meeting until their plane crashes. Now it is Marc and Kendall against the elements and animals. Things only get worse when Marc is injured and Kendall finds out how strong she is. I think thi
Marie
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wild!

Can Marc and Kendall rescue each other? Marc is at his best when out in the wild....he feels free, if only he didn’t also feel so lonely. He very quickly realises that despite the fact she is the opposite of everything he ever thought he wanted or needed, Kendall is his, his to proctect, his to rescue and his to love.....forever – even if that means leaving the Saints! Eeeeek! Nooooooo!
Kendall is a scientist, she likes her lab, facts, figures and things she can prove – so she is completely
Nicole
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!!!! I have loved reading about all the Saints but I was really looking forward to reading about Marc and his love interest Kendall. We have met Marc several times while reading about the other Saints but we were always wondering about him. I enjoyed reading how Marc and Kendell met and had to work together to survive the wild. Marc is used to camping, hiking and being out in the woods while Kendell is not the outdoors type. However, Marc was the one that got hurt and Kendell was the ...more
Janna
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military-romance
Maryann Jordan Surviving Love – (Saints Protection & Investigation Series-Book #10)

This story was very intense, fast paced and oh so sexy. Marc Jenkins is the Saint’s pilot. He loves the outdoors and is out there as often as possible. Marc’s newest assignment is to fly to Alaska in a small plane (yes, all the way from Mississippi), pick up a famous microbiologist who is working with Home Land and Olympic stake holders.

At the last minute, a series of happenstance takes place and the scientis
Shelly Blevins-Middleton
Loving my Saints

So I'm so in love with all the Saints, but I have been waiting on Marc's book for a while...I was so excited to get it....like a little gift delivery to my Kindle. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. Let me say first the Saints books are amazing each in their own right. These are stories filled with strong alphas and strong smart women. This is the story of Marc and Kendall. Marc is charged with transporting Kendall under the Saints protection to DC...simple task that turns ou
Anne Dodds
The flyboy & the doctor

I have really enjoyed all the Saints books and this one was no different! Marc and Kendall could not be two more different people and yet they're able to bring out what's missing in each other. Marc being the strong alpha male type and Kendall being the quiet, scholarly type. The more he helps her come into her own, the more growly he gets! The book has it all, drama, suspense, some chuckles an even a few "awww"s.

Although Marc is the last current Saint I'm hoping Ms. J
Pet
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
I was a wee bit bored with this story, I love that Kendall found some strength and actually managed to save Marc more than once, but there was a lot of minute details on things that while fascinating to someone who's interested in microbiology and the intricate detail of investigating everything. A lot of repeating her job over and over in great detail and it got to the stage I was skipping pages just to get to the story moving forward.
Still I appreciate the massive amount of research
Island Girl Romance Reads
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"She's nothing like I Thought I wanted...yet everything I need."

Marc's book was beautiful. Marc is the Pilot and a survivalist. Dr. Kendal Rhodes is a Microbiologist working with the Homeland security. His assignment is to fly her to Alaska. But someone don't want that mission to succeed.
Marc will do everything to keep Kendal safe.
I loved it and loved that even though she looked delicate, Kendal was strong and everything that Marc wanted and needed.
This book had everything I liked in a book, Rom
Debi
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It should come as no surprise that Surviving Love, the tenth addition to Maryann Jordan's Saints Protection & Investigation series, is a complete success!! She has a knack for bringing the characters to life and making you feel apart of their world.

Marc and Kendall's story takes you on a journey unlike the others. Marc being a true outdoorsman and Kendall being a scientist, they couldn't be much more different. Through trials, weather, and odds stacked against them at every turn, can they Su
Sue Dayoub
Marc and Kendall's adventure

Marc and Kendal's story is still the great writing of Maryann Jordan, a great alpha with a heart and a independent heroine. This story has a twist that has Marc being the one being rescued as much as he rescues Kendal, who learns she's stronger then she ever realized. From the beginning to the end you'll keep turning the page, it has it all, love, acceptance, resilience and suspense! Maryann Jordan is always a one-click and have yet to be disappointed!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

As an Award Winning and International Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo Best Selling Author, I have always been an avid reader. I joke that I "cut my romance teeth" on the old historical romance books. I’ve written as a hobby for over 30 years. In 2014, I finally gave in to the characters in my head pleading for their story to be told. Thus, Emma's Home was created.

My first novel, Emma's Home b
More about Maryann Jordan

Saints Protection & Investigations (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Serial Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #1)
  • Healing Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #2)
  • Seeing Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #4)
  • Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #5)
  • Sacrifice Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #6)
  • Protecting Love (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Saints Protections & Investigations, #7)
  • Remember Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #8)
  • Discover Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #9)
  • Celebrating Love (Saints Protection & Investigations #11)
  • Searching Love: Saints Protection & Investigations

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Shaken (Jack Daniels Mystery, #7)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Day (Jessie Cole, #1)
  • Split Second
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Killing Lessons (Valerie Hart, #1)
  • Scat
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Blood Money (Joe Dillard #6)
  • Bluebird, Bluebird
    $13.99 $2.99
  • The Falcon at the Portal (Amelia Peabody, #11)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • In Good Faith (Joe Dillard #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Forbidden Stone (The Copernicus Legacy, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Monogram Murders
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Hanging Judge (The Judge Norcross Novels)
  • The Visitant: A Venetian Ghost Story
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Die Like an Eagle (Meg Langslow #20)
  • Damaged
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Virgin in the Ice (The Chronicles of Brother Cadfael)
  • Little Monsters
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Reason to Live (A Marty Singer Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener (Agatha Raisin, #3)
  • Infinity Born
    $6.99 $2.49
  • True Fiction (Ian Ludlow Thrillers #1)
  • The Long and Faraway Gone
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Deadly Recall (Jessie Cole, #2)
  • The Curse of the Pharaohs
  • When You Disappeared
  • Queenpin
  • I'm Thinking of Ending Things
  • Song of Kali
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Counterfeit Heiress (Lady Emily, #9)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Ugly Young Thing (Strangers #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Burglars Can't Be Choosers (Rhodenbarr, #1)
  • Trespassing
    $5.99 $2.99
  • In Cold Blood (A Beatrix Rose Thriller Book 1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Lord Peter Views the Body (Lord Peter Wimsey, #4)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Stranger Inside (Strangers #4)
  • The Remains
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Doubt (Caroline Auden, #1)
  • The Marriage Pact
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Signature Wounds (A Grale Thriller Book 1)
  • The Trouble with Goats and Sheep
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Naturalist (The Naturalist #1)
  • The Girl from the Sea
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms Mystery, #2)
    $2.99 $1.99
  • The Five Red Herrings (Lord Peter Wimsey, #7)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Lady Cop Makes Trouble  (Kopp Sisters #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Stillhouse Lake (Stillhouse Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Death in the Devil's Acre (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #7)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • And Only to Deceive (Lady Emily, #1)
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Furious (Faith McMann Trilogy, #1)
  • The Forgotten Ones
  • Moving Day
  • Jade Dragon Mountain
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Hangman's Daughter (The Hangman's Daughter, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The 19th Wife
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Dead Over Heels (Aurora Teagarden, #5)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Whole Enchilada (A Goldy Schulz Culinary Mystery #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Bourne Identity (Jason Bourne, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Poisonous (Max Revere, #3)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • An Expert in Murder (Josephine Tey, #1)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Mission Flats
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Pigeon English
    $13.99 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Persons Unknown (DS Manon, #2)
  • The Given Day
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Cold Vengeance (Pendergast, #11)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Outrage (Faith McMann Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Lion (John Corey, #5)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Injustice For All (Joe Dillard #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrath (Faith McMann Trilogy, #3)
  • The Stockholm Octavo
  • Fractured
  • The Winter Over
  • American by Day
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Shifting Tide (William Monk, #14)
  • The Necklace
  • Good Behavior
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Big Fear (Hollow City Series, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Birdman
  • Clockers
  • Never Smile at Strangers
  • The Moonlit Garden
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Holy Island (DCI Ryan Mysteries, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Barkeep
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Good Liar
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Cold (A Joe Tiplady Thriller #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Criminal Defense (Philadelphia Legal #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Poppy Done to Death (Aurora Teagarden, #8)
  • Twisted
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Open and Shut (Andy Carpenter Series, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • No Shred of Evidence (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #18)