Start by marking “That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Vol. 4

That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Vol. 4

(Watashi no Ookami-kun #4)

Komugi’s not sure what to expect when her family moves to the remote northern island of Hokkaido, and she starts at a new high school. But she certainly didn’t expect a boy to come up to her and say, "Gee… you smell good, somehow!" That boy is Yu Ogami, and Komugi finds herself strangely drawn to him. But when she sees him in an unguarded moment, she discovers he’s a ...more
Published March 21st 2017 by Kodansha (first published March 28th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Vol. 4

Start your review of That Wolf-Boy is Mine! Vol. 4
Phoenix2
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga readers shoujo lovers
Shelves: manga-manhwa
A very good story with nice characters
Dorian Jandreau
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
The happy ending between wolf-boy and human. *my feelings* But the saddest chapter was the one telling Miyama's story...*my feelings* And since this is the last book- I have many things to think of... It was a truly emotional story that so reminded of my own life. Well, books always have happy endings, reality doesn't. *curls in a ball*

"Because I'll remember everything in your place"
"I should have never been born."
"But knowing that... I will never be able to feel the warmth of her hands
Linda
Ok, I'm all about fast reads BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH. Why did I finish the whole 4 volumes in an hour? I want more. More Fushimi. Gimme more Fushi.

Plot wise, I feel like the mangaka took a short way out of the story. Maybe it didn't get the response they expected from the public, but I felt like this could've have more than just 16 or 18 chapters.
However, the story is cute, fluffy, and the drawings are amazing. If you're looking for your next shoujo, try this babe out! :)
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5

Things wrapped up a little too quickly and neatly, but it's a short series so I didn't mind too much.
Annie (Putt)
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Spoilers for the whole series, but also this was so basic and obvious I can't really call them spoilers.

This series had a lot of potential to be a feel-good romance/healing story. It failed on all accounts. The characters NEVER grew beyond the initial person we met in the first volume. There was no growth, development, nor complexity. The "complexity" we were given was more in the vein of knowledge that had been pointlessly hidden throughout the entire story.

Worldbuilding was horrible. We never
Haylee Huddleston
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: summer-2019
Overall a cute series, more on the sad side of what I was expecting. The bittersweet side story with Senri was actually my favorite (though it wouldn't have been nearly as meaningful without the main story). Nice fast read.
Aleksei
May 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
Senri's story at the end was bout the only thing that redeemed this volume for me and is the reason it got three stars instead of two.
Amber
Dec 30, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
What a lame explanation. And it's like she only lost her memory for a week and regained it back with no effort whatsoever.
Jessica Headlee
The ending was bitter sweet to me. It was sweet because this story ends on a happy note. But it’s bitter because I felt like there was still more to tell and I felt like the mangaka took the easy way out of the situation they created. I’m also disappointed, with how the last volume ended I thought that there would be a lot more gut-wrenching drama that would make me squirm in my seat. Instead, it felt like it flat lined between the end of volume 3 to the first page of volume 4. Everything was ...more
Miju Rahman
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Summary: The main character is a girl named Oogami. She moves to Hokaiddo from Tokyo because her mom is moving somewhere for work for a year. Oogami is sent to live with her father whom she didn't see for 8 years because of divorce. In her new school she meets a group of 4 popular boys. She soon befriends one of them named Yuu, who is later revealed to be a half-wolf. His friends are also animals like raccoon, fox, and cat with two tails. So that us the story.

Review: I read the whole series in
Chelsea Fletcher
Carmen Harris
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: comics
This series started out okay, with the best one in the entire series being volume 2. After that, it sort of steadily declined in my eyes. I just feel like this series would have done better with more volumes simply because I think it glossed over too much to make me really care about these characters. Plus, I felt like the ending and "problem" to resolve was too weak to really constitute as either. It felt too forced. I don't think I have ever walked away from these slice-of-life romance mangas ...more
Natalie Martinez
This is my problem with this series:

The love triangle. One of the boys turns into a wolf. One turns into a fox. The title of the series is "That Wolf Boy Is Mine." Gee, I wonder who she will end up with?

The "my mother left me to die in the forest" plot line .... it's solved with "Repressed Memory" Plot line.

Cat-boy: He has maybe two lines in the whole comic? Why include him? The bonus comic with the cat-boy was more interesting than the plot of the 4 book series. It literally made me cry.
Ella
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must I say that was quite an ending; especially, reading that bonus story for Senri.
(view spoiler)
My heart swelled with happiness for Oogami-kun and Kogumi-chan, I would of never thought that they were (view spoiler)
Donna
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Komugi, whose memories have been repressed, struggles to remember wolf-boy Yu.

Good thing: There's a happy ending and the usual super-quick, fluffy read.

Bad thing: That ending was very rushed. I liked the bonus story but didn't realize the main story was finished until I turned the page and was like -what??

Overall, this was a light, sweet, fun series. Definitely worth it and super cute eye candy of both humans and animals.
Solace Winter
All of the plot points end up going nowhere, really. It feels like she had to rush the ending, and unfortunately the love triangle, the past, the teacher who blocked things, it all was rushed and forgotten for the happy ending. The happy ending wasn't bad, but in 4 books it feels like every plot point was just a rush of nothing.
Molly
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it
My reservations about this last book in the series are that the ending felt kind of out-of-nowhere, the childhood secret felt kind of anti-climactic, and... it ended. Sad face. The characters are still appealing, but I think I needed more of an arc- and more Rin!- and after reading the bonus chapter about Senri, I just wanted more of those guys, in general.
♡Kayla♡
*3.5*

This was a pretty nice conclusion to the story. I did prefer Rin a bit over Yuu, but I always knew who she was going to end up with in the end. I thought that the little flashback to when they were kids was pretty cute and sweet. Overall an okay series.
Amanda Passalaqua
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the story was cute, i liked it. i've read by more than one person, that the ending was fast and i agree. it kind of just stops. not a bad ending but this could've gone 2 or 3 more volumes to clear up somethings. over all was pretty good.
Rachel
The freaking feels in this book just kill me, especially at the end, after we learn the truth about what really happened the day Yu's mother left him with the Sensei. It was super sweet though. Sucks that the series was so short though, was just getting into it. Recommended for ages 13+, 5 stars.
Joanne Sim
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a sucker for happy endings for 5 stars for the final volume. I'm pretty bummed for a certain 2nd male lead though. Nonetheless, I love the character development in the final volume. I'm glad that Ookami has finally broken out of his shell and learn to accept the truth. :)
Mary
Wow, that bonus chapter tore out my heart, shredded it to ribbons, and then plastered the strips together. Good lord. Yata sensei is an ass and we'll never learn enough about this dude. I want to read more about Senri and Yata and just expand the bonus chapter to a series please!
Dorcas
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was interested enough to finish up this short, 4 volume series, but the twist isn't much of one, and ends kind of blandly.
Genetic Cuckoo
Jun 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: quick-reads
very cute quick read
DeA
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This volume felt to tidy. I’m sad to see the series end this way.
Sophie
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish the story was longer. Cute and sweet :)
Christine
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a sweet series~~
Veronica
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice to find a manga that wraps up so neatly in four volumes! Beautiful art, major Fruits Basket vibes in the story.
Anaika
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elaine
Cute story, but very conventional. I did like the ending.

• L-DK, Vol. 07
  • Vampire Dormitory Vol. 1
  • L-DK, Vol. 08
  • L-DK, Vol. 05
  • L-DK, Vol. 03
  • L-DK, Vol. 04
  • 春待つ僕ら 2 [Haru Matsu Bokura 2] (Waiting for Spring, #2)
  • L-DK, Vol. 09
  • 春待つ僕ら 4 [Haru Matsu Bokura 4] (Waiting for Spring, #4)
  • The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 2
  • 春待つ僕ら 5 [Haru Matsu Bokura 5] (Waiting for Spring, #5)
  • 春待つ僕ら 3 [Haru Matsu Bokura 3] (Waiting for Spring, #3)
  • L-DK, Vol.10
  • The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 4
  • The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 1
  • The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 3
  • L-DK, Vol. 06
  • Waiting for Spring 9 (Waiting for Spring, #9)
野切耀子 (Nogiri Youko)

Watashi no Ookami-kun (4 books)
  • 私のオオカミくん 1 (Watashi no Ookami-kun, #1)
  • 私のオオカミくん 2 (Watashi no Ookami-kun, #2)
  • 私のオオカミくん 3 (Watashi no Ookami-kun #3)
“I should have never been born.” 0 likes
“But knowing that... I will never be able to feel the warmth of her hands again...is a very empty feeling...” 0 likes