Start by marking “The Marriage Contract: A Billionaire Romance” as Want to Read:
The Marriage Contract: A Billionaire Romance

The Marriage Contract: A Billionaire Romance

Kari had no plans for a marriage of convenience when she walked into a meeting with the President of the Kennedy Group of Companies, but it was the only option she was left with after a business deal her father had with the Kennedy Group.

Blake was only looking to expand his empire and wasn't interested in marriage or a fake wife, but what she had to offer was promising en
Published March 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Marriage Contract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marriage Contract

Angela Peixoto
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One more very enjoyable book by P.G. Van. My 3rd book by this author and I'm getting really addicted. A must read for romance lovers with a lot of thrill!
Kavita
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sizzling romance that starts of as a contract or a fake marriage contract takes you through the lives of Blake and Kari in a roller coster ride of emotions of hurt, hidden truths, and most of all the emotion of love.
Came out of the story loving Kari for the woman she was.
Loved it!!
 Ashwini Gopalkrishnan
The Marriage Contract by PG Van is fabulous book to read . She has unique style of telling her stories .
I LOVE ALL HER STORIES AND CHARACTERS .Each and Every Character has grey and white shades to their persona .
Here in this story I love Karina Vora and Blake Krishna Kenndy's character because they have strong and independent thinking .Due to this physical passion flares up easily . Not only that they have huge ego about their capabilities with Karina parents trying to cox her in sighing a deed
Rubina
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Contract marriage is one of the oldest romantic twists written since Victorian days. But every time I read one, I get a new twist. Ms. Van has not disappointed me at all. First of all, I loved the name Kari. had an unusual softness to it when said out loud. The way her character is portrayed is bold. Feminists out there will love it. Blake, on the other hand, is all naughty and mischievous and is a perfect partner for Kari. I like the 'Desi' vibes I got from this story being a Desi myself. Some ...more
Aparna
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read (and loved) author's The Evil Twin, one can guess when you get author's new release in your hands, you just cant wait to start reading.

Loved the way she weaves a story. its just un-put-downable... once you start reading you just cant stop in between, its so engrossing that you cant stop until you finish the story.

Simple language, suggestive book cover but apt to title n story within. Lovely story line, well described characters with as usual an hint or background to Indians and thei
Reshma Ranjan
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Scorchingly Spicy Read for a break!
The Contract Marriage, uncontrollable physical attraction and the cherry on top ‘Love’.
Looking for a break from the hectic day-to-day life with some scorching spicy romance to read, “ The Marriage Contract” it is!
Blake, his mind and the conflicts he faces pull you right into the turmoil he faces. It’s easy to weep for Kari everytime she fights for what she wants to be hers. The sparks between Blake and Kari is sure to blow your mind away.
Abhijit
Jan 24, 2018
SEEMA GUPTA LEEKHA
Jul 14, 2018
P.G. Van
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
mayuri patel