Start by marking “Life” as Want to Read:
Life

Life

At twenty-eight years old, the only men in lawyer Cate Jenkins life are her two cats, Thor and Loki, unless you count her not-so-secret love affair with Ben & Jerry.

Escape comes in the form of art classes, where life drawing model Joe provides a welcome distraction from the monotony of her job. Each Thursday for five weeks, she gets to lose herself in a world of
Published April 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life

Start your review of Life
QueenBeeQT
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Action Packed, Sexy Standalone Romantic Comedy

When Cate, an overworked, under-appreciated property lawyer, decided on a weekly art class as a hobby, she had no idea that five of those weeks came with a sexy, nude male model. As a plus-size curvy girl, Joe was everything Cate told herself she didn't deserve in a man, especially his drop-dead gorgeous looks. When Joe becomes her hero after art class one day, Cate wonders how anyone that hot and sweet can be interested in her.

Joe has some
Jezza Mae
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
A very amazing book by Elise Noble. It has a very beautiful plot specially how it shows that it no matter who you are or what you are, there is someone will love you unconditionally. A must read book.
Lisa
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read.

Life .. this us a perfect title for this book. It starts out as a general girl meets both boy next door and sexy model at almost the same time but then rapidly becomes so much more than that. The characters are so real and like most people they have flaws and insecurities and secrets. I knew this would be good because Elise Noble is a genius with words and people but I was delighted when this book swept me up and didn't let go until the very last page. This stand alone novel is a
Janice Rose
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely delightful!

This book was a wee bit different from Elise's Blackwood series but clever, romantic and adventurous as always. Loved the cameo from my favorite female bad-ass thrown in amidst many new characters. A naked male model.. a crazy stalker, a brilliant but shy lawyer/artist who finds her girly balls and love...and chocolate...and moggies! I loved the comedic aspects omg..snort...I recommend!
Lina Devadass
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Life" is one of the sweetest story i have read
The is story is about Cate and Joe who complete each other
Cate is a sweetheart and Joe is equally sweet and their love story will melt your heart..
Elise's standalone story, "LIFE" is good as her blackwood series and you can see glimpse of DIAMOND in this book as well
Kudos and Thank you Elise.Elise Noble
Kari Williams
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this

Twists and turns and insecurities and love and back stories that rock. This is my first book from this author and It looks like she doesnt normally write stories like this. Thats a shame because this was fantastic. Ill keep an eye on her , in case she does more. I would certainly read more. Heck, I would read more about Cate and her beautiful love.
Darrell
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Read

Yep , another wonderful read by Elise Noble !!
Just wish she had 100's more books as I just love how she writes and her characters are so well polished they end up being friends when the book is finished !
Joanne
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I adore this authors writing. Her stories are addictive. Once you start your hooked. This was no different. Id love a story now about Sonia. Hint hint Elise. Lol
Alison Woodland
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved these individual stories and the fact that some of the Blackwood characters were mentioned was a great treat for the reader.
Sandra Raven
rated it it was ok
May 07, 2017
Ally Dobry
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really really really liked this book! I loved the characters, the plot and the outcome. This book also discusses some issues in society that don't get talked about enough, so that added some interesting points to think about. I think that this book is an amazing addition to Elise's collection and that everyone will enjoy it immensely!!!
Rebecca Parker
Dec 30, 2017
Anne Umney
May 01, 2017
Rebecca Snowberger
Absolutely love all of Elise Noble books. I was unable to put Life down. The characters and plot were interesting. I highly recommend getting your copy of Life as soon as released. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.

« previous 1 3 next »

• Murder Never Misses (DI Hillary Greene, #14)
  • A Narrow Margin of Error (DI Hillary Greene, #13)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Abyss (Return of the Elves, #5)
  • Awakening (Return of the Elves, #6)
  • Rescue Me (Baby for the Billionaire #6)
  • A Misunderstanding (Hidden Legacy #4.1)
  • Forged in Blood II (The Emperor's Edge, #7)
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • Tessa (The Mate #2)
  • Dating Mr. Right: A Collection
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Instant Attraction
  • The Ring
  • Finn (Anderson Billionaires, #1)
  • Two Hearts (Sweetbriar Cove, #10)
Elise is an English rose with a few thorns who loves chocolate, sleep, and well-defined abs. Not hers, unfortunately.

She lives near London with a sexy chef, a horse who eats all her money, and a dog who eats her car keys. Always a reader, she took up writing after inspiration struck in an old manor house, and still pinches herself at the fact that people read her books. She spends her days