Start by marking “Written in Stone (Cobble Cove Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Written in Stone (Cobble Cove Mystery, #3)

Written in Stone (Cobble Cove Mystery #3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Alicia McKinney is confused . . . .

Was the strange email her husband received from the fictional detective in their mystery series a threat? Did the killer mistake the woman shot in the library for Alicia or the victim's twin sister?

Cat vs. Dog . . .

After Sneaky goes missing from the library, will he turn up before a young girl becomes ill with worry over his disappeara

To ask other readers questions about Written in Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Written in Stone

Valerie
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book I felt was in between the first and second as far as quality. It wasn't as good as the first, but it wasn't as bad as the second.

The mystery was far more interesting than the second one, but didn't have as many twists and turns as the first. I still wasn't sure who the villain was until it was revealed, but I was pretty sure who it was NOT.

The portion of the book dedicated to the sub-plot of the library cat, Sneaky, going missing was well-done. It didn't detract from the original myste
Lisa Diaz Meyer
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Written In Stone is Debbie De Louise’s third installment of her Cobble Cove mysteries and I enjoyed my visit to the fictinal town of Cobble Cove once again. She gives enough characters and suspects to keep the reader guessing throughout the entire book. The action starts quickly. Debbie De Louise is brilliant at writing cozy mysteries and more.
Lisa
Oct 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I have read the entire series and have enjoyed the books. This book I still really enjoyed the setting, characters, and the mystery, but the writing was weak. The first two books in this series were much better. Cobble Cove still feels like a great place to move to!
Edie Chase
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kept Me Guessing

This was a very enjoyable book. There was no way I could have ever guessed the ending. It kept me interested until the end.
Kathy LeJeune
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fun series! I love the Cobble Cove books and I can see myself having tea at the Inn. I think this series is well written and I fell in love with the characters. Can't wait for another book!
Hector Walsh
Jun 12, 2017
Mick Loves Books
Mar 08, 2017
Jeanna Massman
Mar 09, 2017
Debbie
Mar 14, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Bobbi
May 06, 2018
Kathy
is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2017
Debbie De Louise is an award-winning author and a reference librarian at a public library on Long Island. She is a member of International Thriller Writers, Sisters-in-Crime, and the Cat Writer’s Association. She has a BA in English and an MLS in Library Science from Long Island University. Her three published novels include Cloudy Rainbow, A Stone's Throw, and Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Sol ...more
More about Debbie De Louise

Cobble Cove Mystery (3 books)
  • A Stone's Throw (Cobble Cove Mystery, #1)
  • Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Cobble Cove Mystery #2)