Start by marking “The Devil's Tattoo: A Rock Star Romance” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Tattoo: A Rock Star Romance

The Devil's Tattoo: A Rock Star Romance

(The Devil's Tattoo #1)

She never expected to fall for the handsome—and just as heartbroken—Will Strickland, either.
When she’s offered a make or break deal, their bands go out on tour…together.
When you have a thing for a hot rock star who could take his pick of any woman he wants,
ebook
Published August 9th 2017 by Taylor

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Tattoo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Tattoo

Annmarie
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Shari Kay
Aug 23, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
well dammit...that ruins it

Snow
When Zoe Granger started playing guitar to get over her heartbreak, she never thought that her band would hit it big. Now she's on the road with indie legend Will Strickland—who can't keep his eyes off her. Can she trust a rock star with her heart?

And apparently, she can...😉

so...
Zoe was in a two years long relationship with a douche who cheated on her for the last six months then came home one day and tell her he's getting married in a week with the mentioned other woman. Zoe breaks in anger
Vfc
Nov 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Emotionally immature H...accidentally fell onto his ex’s lips.
Julianne Macneil
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this book as part of an arc program. This is the story of Zoe, a young woman who escaped an abusive relationship and two tears later she is still trying to move on. She is best friends with Dee and he was the only person to stand by her and try to help her move on. Dee plays guitar and busks for money. One night at a club while watching a local band, The Stabs, Dee asks Zoe to form a band with a couple of friends. Zoe agrees and even though she is scared, she opens up to her friends and p ...more
Medavis66
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-challenge
Entertaining read. Started a bit rough and confusing for me, so it took me until the band (The Devil's Tattoo) got going to get into it. Once on tour and all was happening, I quite enjoyed myself. I liked Zoe and her best friend Dee. Their relationship was one of extreme closeness, but not crossing the romantic line. He was always there for her. She was strong, but had been hurt before, so had up many walls to protect her heart. I loved the song lyrics, btw. She was tough, but very vulnerable un ...more
K. Smock
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is Zoe who has had a hard time in life but is brought into a new band, Devil's Tattoo, that takes off. She has been crushing on Will from a different band for a while and when she ends up touring with them it gets interesting. Will is a womanizer and a bit full of himself but when he see Zoe for the first time , it was like BAM, and he can't stop thinking about here. Will they be able to overcome their own issues to be together? Does Will blow it? Can Zoe let go of her past relationships a ...more
Cassie
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Patricia Baxes
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one dark romance tale; full of anger, pain, abuse, and fear. It's an amazing story...tough to read in some places, but wonderfully written. The characters are multi dimensional--and you're right there with them every step of the way. The journey towards the HEA is painful...and it makes your heart heart for these characters. This is one rock star romance you're going to want right now. I'd say 1-Click this bad boy today! (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and was ...more
Jamie Ellis
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Undeniable....

Devoured this book literally couldn't put my kindle down. This book had an awesome storyline. I really enjoyed the characters, circumstances, hot sex scenes and the interplay between and lol moments between characters. And it being a Rocker book actually having them show the song writing and process of making the songs. This was just a really amazing read.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
BP34
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two wounded hearts find comfort in each other. Zoe's heartbreak ended up being the catalyst for a successful singing career. It also leads her to Will whose also lost at love. The attraction builds and the chemistry is off the charts. Lots of suspense, angst and drama along the way but in the end there's an HEA. Great story and one that was easy to read. I received an arc copy and voluntarily chose to review it.
P
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Devil's Tattoo (ARC) by Amity Cross: ***** good story
This story starts out with a lot of randomness, but soon gels and comes together nicely. There's a lot of sizzle as the sexual tension builds, along with friends that have your back. Some heartbreak, some angst, a nice HEA. Disclosure: I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC of this book.
Jardine Clark
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this authors writing. Another great read about Zoe and her struggles with life after a sour relationship leaving her vulnerable and feeling not worthy. In comes Will who starts to stir emotions within himself and Zoe. Looking forward to meeting Dee whos been by Zoes side throughout can't wait to read his story.
Angala Fox
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Another awesome book by Amity Cross. I loved this rock star romance so much that I can't wait to read more of this series. Definitely a recommended must read.
Anu Vaarama
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tiivistahtinen rock-romanssi, sopivasti draamaa ja tiuhenevaa tunnelmaa.
A hot rock romance with enough drama that you just have to read it soon, without letting go for a minute. Looking for next Amity Cross book...!
Coralee Corrigan
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read
Marzena
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like this story. Entertaining romance with strong heroine. and rock star. Intrigue, great chemistry, amazing characters and great plot. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Readers Copy of this book.
SouthernAngel
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
A slow burn read with suspense, angst and drama.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Luke ( LUCI ) Peterson
3benassigmail.com
Aug 11, 2017
Corinne Pardy
Jan 03, 2019
Amity Cross is the author of wicked stories about rock stars looking for redemption, gritty romances featuring MMA fighters and dark tales of forbidden romance. She loves to write about alpha males and the strong women who challenge them to fall in love.
Amity lives in a leafy country town near Melbourne, Australia and can be found chained to her desk, held at ransom by her characters.
Don’t send he

The Devil's Tattoo (2 books)
  • The Fire Walker: A Rock Star Romance