Start by marking “That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine” as Want to Read:
That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine

That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine

A Curious Story about Curiosity
When Curious Boy lets his curiosity get the better of him, it takes him on a strange adventure that does not end up at all as one might guess. With great respect for the inimitable style of Dr. Seuss, Kyle Morey takes readers on a wild ride, complete with a purple gorilla andbut that would be telling.
That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine is fun
Kindle Edition
Published March 6th 2017 by C Turtle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine

Start your review of That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine
Hal Price
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kyle's Purple Gorilla will have Kids on the Edge of their beds with great curiosity!

Kyle L.B. Morey has woven a suspense-filled, adventurous, page-turning story guaranteed to hold the attention of all curious "little listeners" of this great new book!

With great illustrations and fun, whimsical, rhyming patterns reminiscent of Dr. Seuss, "That Curious Sign on Aisle Nine" is a great read for children...and for me...even more fun to read aloud to kids!
Casey Morey
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids
I love this book it is my favorite children's book! It is so adventurous, funny, and I love the rhyme in it! I would suggest this book to anybody who loves a great read! My little sister wants me to read it to her over and over she almost has it memorized! I hope this helps you decided wither to read it or not!
Sonja Zaehringer
Apr 01, 2017
Jeremiah and Amanda Gonzales
Apr 18, 2017
Ande
May 17, 2017
Kyle Morey
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathy Tenney
Lisa Singleton
Feb 27, 2018
Colleen
Mar 12, 2018
Making Connections: 4891. - THAT CURIOUS SIGN ON AISLE NINE by Kyle LB Morey 2 10 Apr 10, 2017 01:35PM