Start by marking “Flux (Starblind, #3)” as Want to Read:
Flux (Starblind, #3)

Flux

(Starblind #3)

Taken captive, experimented on, and rescued by a mysterious bounty hunter … all things Zula, The Pittsburgh’s second-in command, didn’t have on her to-do list. She isn’t worried though. After all, as a Galvraron, she has her superior logic to rely on. At least she did …

Suddenly Zula finds her cognitive skills compromised by a device that puts her emotions in control,
Published July 17th 2017 by Tik Tok Press

To ask other readers questions about Flux, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flux

Start your review of Flux (Starblind, #3)
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Say it isn’t so. Zula kidnapped. Zula. Ms. Logic. Well besides being kidnapped Zula gets implanted with a device that gives her the emotions that she did not display. I will not say she did not have them. I just saying she did not show them. Okay. Back to the kidnapping. She gets kidnapped and then rescued. During this time, she finds that the emotions that have been implanted changes her.

With this addition to the series, we get Zula and her past and present, we get a new sexy would be hero, we
Joy
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked Zula and Kade. Loved the story.
Shayay
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! This is another great addition to this series! Fun and entertaining! The romance is sweet, and I loved the connection between Zula and Kane. I love the sci-fi aspects, and getting to know more about different types of aliens. I'd recommend reading the previous books before this one because it features characters from the previous books, and it adds to the enjoyment!

I listened to the audio book for each of the books in this series, and overall, I enjoy the narration, but
Elle Klass
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn't realize this was a romance until I started it. The description made me think more like sci-fi action book which it is! That's what made this book great. It had all the action, suspense and plot elements I enjoy in a book. It also had the love story. I wasn't so much into that part but together it was fun.

The author did an fantastic job reeling me in. Zula is from an alien race that values and uses logic and intelligence over emotions or anything else. She's taken by a bounty hunter
Paranormal Tendencies
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Space, aliens, and mythical creatures...oh my! I love how this series has so many different elements of sci-fi and fantasy.
This book follows the blue skinned crew member of the Pittsburg, Zula. This story pick up where the last one left off. Zula is trapped in a lab on Telvin. She isn’t sure what they have done to her, but she knows she wants no part of it. A small metal plate has been imbedded in the base of her skull and she’s been inflicted with feeling emotions! The horror! Then an
Ruth B
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes being the smartest person in a room is not the easiest thing in the world. And being part of a species who only focus on logical thinking and believes emotions are signs of a lower step in the evolution chain, it's not easy to be Zula. We saw her being "taken" by a mysterious character and now we know what happened to her.

Zula is brought to her past and family and we discover along with the part her species is taking in the war-conflict taking form in the universe. We meet an awful and
Claire
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series seems to have it all, and this book is a great addition. Full of mystery, intrigue, scientific experimentation and blossoming romance this story grabbed me and refused to let go. The third book in the series, it builds on what happened in the first two books, so if you haven't read them, you really should read this series in order.

This book focuses on Zula, coming from a race that has tried to breed out emotions what would happen if she was forced to feel? It's a really interesting
Lelia Taylor
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zula is the third character to be the focus of a book in the Starblind series and I like her and her story best of all. Zula is kind of a female version of Mr. Spock, coming from a race that dismisses emotions, always behaving with logic. Having been kidnapped by a bounty hunter, she becomes the subject of experimentation culminating with an implant that causes her to feel for the first time in her life.

This juxtaposition of logic and emotion forms the basis of a funny, alarming, raucous story
odedo1
I was sure that this is a trilogy, turns out I was wrong which in this case is a good thing because at the same time that I want to know how the story ends I also want more.
Just as the story is great the performance is excellent.
Really no complaints and do recommend this series for all!

Got this audiobook for free for reviewing.
❤ AudiobookRomance ❤
Dec 18, 2018
Ren
Jun 07, 2017
Haddie
Well, I never . . . I am so glad there's another book to this series, because I am totally bugged and need to know more. This series has grown on me. Zula is often mentioned in the previous books. It's nice to see she gets a story told, too. Especially since she was "kidnapped", we can finally see what happened to her. Kade is . . .

Okay, maybe I didn't faint, but you get my drift. I like the narration better this time around. Ashley Holt did an amazing job voicing the characters. Audio was
March
Bobbi Brinks
Feb 20, 2019
Krystal
Aug 31, 2019

• Ship of Ruin (Star Kingdom #2)
  • Cleopatra: A Life From Beginning to End
  • Into Neon: A Cyberpunk Saga
  • The Rook (The Checquy Files, #1)
  • Uncrowned
  • Storm of Locusts (The Sixth World, #2)
  • Shockwave (Star Kingdom #1)
  • Earthcore
  • No Crones About It (A Spell's Angels Cozy Mystery #2)
  • The Magical Beings' Rehabilitation Center: The Complete Series
  • The Bigfoot Blunder (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery, #1)
  • The Murders of Molly Southbourne (Molly Southbourne, #1)
  • I Hear You: The Surprisingly Simple Skill Behind Extraordinary Relationships
  • The Werewolf Whoops (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery, #3)
  • Corporate Cthulhu: Lovecraftian Tales of Bureaucratic Nightmare
D.T. Dyllin is a bestselling author who writes paranormal, sci-fi, and contemporary romance. Basically, anything with a love story is her kryptonite. Her obsession with affairs-of-the-heart is what first drove her to begin twisting her own tales of scorching romance.

D.T. was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Black & Gold for life, baby!) She now lives in Raleigh, North Carolina

Starblind (4 books)
  • Starblind (Starblind, #1)
  • Parallax (Starblind, #2)
  • Luminosity (Starblind #4)