Start by marking “The Apocalypse Sacrifice (The Undead World #10)” as Want to Read:
The Apocalypse Sacrifice (The Undead World #10)

The Apocalypse Sacrifice

(The Undead World #10)

With people fleeing the valley in droves and Estes no longer the safe haven it had once been, Neil Martin must make some hard choices. His group has dwindled to seventy homeless refugees who have very little left to survive on. They desperately need to find a place to call home before their many enemies realize how defenseless they truly are.
Instead of risking everything
Published May 18th 2017 (first published May 16th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Apocalypse Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Apocalypse Sacrifice

Start your review of The Apocalypse Sacrifice (The Undead World #10)
mike frazier
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best apocalypse book series

I'm not into zombie books and try to avoid them but I gave this one a chance because it had good reviews and Peter Meredith is an awesome author
. This series is non stop action with great characters and an original and fantastic plot. The ending of the 10th book was sad but fantastic because it tied the whole series together in the final chspter.Im sad to see the series end but it couldn't have been any better. Thank you Mr Meredith for great writing and please keep
Barry Bash
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great adventure from book 1 to 10 you become invested in the characters right from the start following them across the country with many ups and downs with many unexpected story twists, every time you think you know whats going on your thrown for a loop.
If you have not read any of this series don't waste time just go buy all 10 books
Michelle
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading book 9~I was left thinking "I didn't see that one coming"....and again Peter Meredith has done it to me again....twice in this book! Some may critise the ending however....perhaps this is the last book in the series and there isn't a need for a massive cliffhanger. On the other hand~there is still scope for more if the author chooses to continue. I would love to read another instalment~perhaps a "5 years later..." follow up. Either way, I would recommend the whole series. Absolutel ...more
Heath Brown
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever wanted to scream in anger at an author and at the same time hug them and tell them you love their work? Welcome to reading work by Peter Meredith. After ten books in this series I'm leaving this final review and coming up for some air before I begin the series that takes place like 12 years later.

So what's good about these books? Incredible action. Fantastic characters - and I'm not kidding here, Meredith's command of his characters is second-to-none in this genre. I am eager to re
Kody
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well I would like to say thank you to peter meridith for keeping the series alive for as long as he did it has been a wonderful journey and a series I will never forget I have enjoyed all 10 books and I have felt personally invested in all of it and of course the the characters and I give absolute kudos for the creation of jillybean I mean dam the author is extremely creative I have read many many zombie novels and after reading this series what I have realized is that they were all missing a ji ...more
Kourtney Johnson
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Saying goodbye...

Wow. This has been one helluva journey! I have loved this series and was emotionally invested in every moment. If you're just getting into this, you're lucky! There won't be any waiting for the other books -- it's a big selling point because, let me tell you, the waiting was agony! Totally worth it, agony.
This was a respectable way to end the series. Painful as a mouthful of abscessed teeth, but worth it.
Megan Murphy
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So sad to see it end !!!!

So I must say the way this is written is amazing ii absolutely love the wonderful way you write jillybeans character and it amazes me how you always keep your readers on the edge of their seat !!!! I recommend this series to everyone and I will truly miss these characters they have become part of my evey day life I honestly don't know what I'm going to do now that I don't have a new adventure of the survivors to look forward too !!!
Donna Polston
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome ending ......Or is it ??????? go get the Butchers block full of short story's and you will get a story on Jillybean THAT YOU WILL LOVE ,Then go get Generation X that can be read as a stand alone book but is so much better if you have already read these 10 books ......Generation X takes place 10 years later.Peter also have a lot more books out there to enjoy .Go check em out ,Sprite is my next read . ...more
Kimm Reilly
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sorry I waited

10 books was a lot for a ragtag group, a crazy girl and all the zombies. At some point I took a break, meandered around other worlds, undead and alive, before making my way back. Now I’m sorry I waited so long. Meredith gives the Undead world an awesome ending. The cost, however, was high and I found myself almost in tears.
On the positive side, I can meander over to this world again with the new Gen Z books so, perhaps, it was worth the wait. Well done.
Melissa Alkhaibari
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifice

Oh the pain... I was so saddened reading this book. It goes to show that we are not invincible and will not live forever. Pretty sure the title gives a big hint, but I won’t spoil it. Just know your heart may hurt a little, and you may end up with something in your eye. This series was really a great read though, and I do recommend it to any zombie apocalypse fan. Thanks Mr. Meredith!
Kathy Ann'tie
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this series. I am not ready for this to be over, seriously I could read books in this series and nothing else. I am not ready to let go of Jillybean. I want to read about every year of her life! Peter you are right when you said that she was the one with all the fans. She is the most amazing character and that's what means we love her! Is it too much to ask for more of our little Jillybean? Thanks for this great story, it will forever be my favorite! ...more
andrew jackson
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Would you know the end

As with all in this series , this book will keep you entertained and wondering what is next. It is something to also read several sections and then find out it was an illusion. One that will make you think really, that distinct happem. Then the ending is just outright sad
Susan
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!!!!!!

Wish I could give more stars. This author is a true storyweaver with such insight into how people feel and think. I would recommend this book to anybody that wants to be worked away into a world of zombies, horror and unconditional family love and sacrifice. And yes, I cried.
ZVZ
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
TERRIFIC ENDING TO A TERRIFIC STORYLINE!

I have read this entire series and although it has been hard losing some of the great characters along the way it was always to advance the storyline and not take from it. This final chapter was exactly that as well. Excellent, highly entertaining and deeply emotional!
Amy Mcnea
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow.

Another amazing read. I must say this book has me disconsolate, that's what means sad. From the loss of innocence in many ways to the loss of beloved characters. I feel as if I actually know these characters & I hurt for them. That's the work of an amazing author. Just read the book, you'll be glad( in my case sad) you did.
Lisa Taylor
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meredith is my Zombie King!!!!!

I just finished the series and every one of the books was an edge of the seat , never a dull moment, fantastic, read from start to finish, page burner!! I would recommend this book to any one who likes fiction but especially to zombie fans. Meredith never disappoints. I LOVE JILLYBEAN!!!
Jason Reed
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Peter Meredith has a way of telling a story that is hard to beat. This one hurt a little. It was a great way to wrap up the story arc, but it came at a price. My heart hurts a little because of how well characters were developed and still some died.

He told me once that the apocalypse is hard. He's right.
J.R. Thomas
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad the series gas concluded!!!

I love all the books and don't think 10 was nearly enough! I am also heartbroken over Sadie why why!! So many unanswered questions! Seriously hope there is a follow up and that somehow grey prevails please! Still bravo
Jamie Mcclimon
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wish this series would go on forever

But forever is a long time in a zombie infected land. Was super shocked at one twist, but it made sense. I absolutely LOVE this entire series and the author's other books. Thanks again for all the twists and turns which make a great book!

David Potocnik
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! I could not put it down. I am sad to see a great series end, but I am also pretty excited to start another by a great author who has kept my attention for so long. I love horror, and am happy that Peter Meredith had plenty more to look into. I applaud this series!
Debra Dennen
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved them all.

Liked all of them. If you like apocalyptic with a good running storyline you will love these. Never lost my interest. Sometimes the battle descriptions if skin through.
Casey Woolven
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series!!

I loved all the characters, so well thought out and developed. I grew attached to each and everyone one of them. The ending of the series brought a few tears to my eyes, only wish it carried on but things have to end unfortunately! 10/10
Allysia Murphy
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series from beginning to end. I became attached to the characters and went into a bit of mourning at the loss of each of them. I can’t believe it’s over - well done, Peter Meredith!
Veronik Durocher
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noooooo!

I know there is always an end, but, like a child, I do not want to stand the fact that it is it... One of the best post-apocalyptic sorry I ever read, I wish there were 10 more... It is, in fact, a sad truth. I'll miss those guys (and girls) so much...
Cindy
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stunning

This was the best of the series .....I was so pulled into Jillybeans world and I can't believe we are where we are....
Shannon
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hammy
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another good one, can't wait for more! ...more
Tom Cornell
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I absolutely loved this series and I am saddened to see it end. The good part is I can always read this wonderful story again. Peter Meredith is a fantastic author.
Wanda Pettigrew
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Wow, that was so intense. It really tossed me all over the place, It was simply beautiful. Heart breaking, and yet, beautiful
Lisa Thompson
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series!

I loved the series! The little girl Jillybean was a great character as were so many others! I look forward to more of his books!

• Timothy (Timothy #1)
  • Zero Day (Slow Burn, #1)
  • The Undead Twenty Four: Equilibrium
  • Warriors (Hell Divers #7)
  • Infected (Slow Burn, #2)
  • Tim2 (Timothy #2)
  • Sifting Through The Ashes (Zombie Fallout #15)
  • The Undead Twenty Three: The Fort
  • Apocalypse (Toy Soldiers #1)
  • Dead Eye Hunt (Dead Eye Hunt #1)
  • The Last Survivors Boxed Set: Books 1-3: A Dystopian Society in a Post-Apocalyptic World
  • The Remaining (The Remaining, #1)
  • The Third Golden Age of Science Fiction Megapack: Poul Anderson
  • Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy
  • Growlers
  • The End of Everything: Book 3
  • The Dark Winter
  • The City of Light (Whiteout Book 4)
Peter Meredith is the multi-genre author of an author of 35 novels in a variety of genres: Horror, zombies, post-apocalypse and Fantasy. Some of his creative work includes The Trilogy of Void, The Hidden Lands series, The Sacrificial Daughter, A Perfect America, Sprite and The Apocalypse Undead World.
Having tried his hand in real estate, as an emergency room nurse, and a CEO of a national lighting

The Undead World (10 books)
  • The Apocalypse (The Undead World #1)
  • The Apocalypse Survivors (The Undead World #2)
  • The Apocalypse Outcasts (The Undead World #3)
  • The Apocalypse Fugitives (The Undead World #4)
  • The Apocalypse Renegades (The Undead World #5)
  • The Apocalypse Exile (The Undead World #6)
  • The Apocalypse War (The Undead World #7)
  • The Apocalypse Executioner (The Undead World #8)
  • The Apocalypse Revenge (The Undead World, #9)

News & Interviews