Start by marking “Prince Charming” as Want to Read:
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  1,576 Ratings  ·  347 Reviews
Keaton Bridge is exactly the kind of guy a straight-arrow like Cassie doesn’t need.

For one thing, he’s a criminal—and she fights crime for a living. And being criminally handsome isn’t helping her say no, either. Everything about him screams trouble, from his British accent to his mysterious past.

And Cassie doesn’t do trouble.

Keaton’s got his own trouble. He’s trying to
Paperback
Published January 4th 2018 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Prince Charming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince Charming

Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
5 “An ocean cannot separate us” Stars
Warning! Total Gush-Fest Ahead

I’m utterly and completely enamored Prince Charming! This is CD Reiss at her finest! Her writing is flawless. Her characters are larger than life. This book is a masterpiece! I want to marry Keaton and have his babies!

“I want him. I want him now, and I want him in twenty years.”

Let’s start there, Keaton is perfect! From his description (tall, dark, dimples, calculating), to his mannerisms (measured and sure), and beyond, I was
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: C.D. Reiss Fans, Romances
4.5 Smoke, Mirrors and Trust Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free It's Free!!!
What is it when you just know...When you look at someone and they look back at you...and you just know there is something there...It can happen between anyone...

The person you shouldn't have any business with.. A person who you sense knows you to your core with that one look... It can make you feel things you have No Business Feeling...What do you do when the stakes are so high... They are everything; your career, your sanity
CC

Cassie Grinstead is a FBI agent assigned to uncovering a white supremacist cell. While investigating her case, she believes a popular hacker named Alpha Wolf can be an asset as an informant; however, identifying him proves challenging. If Cassie succeeds, she will earn the longstanding promotion she’s been seeking and also the much needed validation of success.

“Even though I do want him, very much so, and it’s that very real threat that he is lawless that piques my interest as much as never see
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“He had emotions, tons of them, and they were complex, real, and intense.”

After finishing up Prince Charming and gathering my thoughts, I was trying really, really hard to figure out how to articulate how I felt about this story. The word which kept coming to my mind was cool, not very profound I know, but oh wow, this book was just simply cool and awesome. C D Reiss has literally knocked it out of the park with this one and I have no doubt readers will love the addictive and intriguing worl
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I guess I should have read the previous book because I was a little lost on the internet stuff. Still I very much enjoyed story and the hero and heroine were wonderful!
Sabrina
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

After I read King of Code I knew I had to read Keaton Bridge's story as soon as possible. He was such a mysterious character that he had me captivated from the first hint of him. Plus he's British and well, duh I'm going to need more British hotties in my life.

I thought this story was really well written and it had me intrigued from start to finish. We kept getting little hints of Keaton without his full story being revealed and it had me going crazy. I wanted to kn
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
I LOVED the English Gentleman, chivalry is alive and well! The authentic British-isms shone through the dialogue and thought process of Keaton’s persona, a man who moved to the US at the age of 16 so has a lovely blend of character and a sexy British accent. The author depicts him as an authentic Englishman and I totally swooned over his charm, his words and his handsome sophistication.

Cassie, the heroine at the heart of this smart story, has ambition and goals set out that do not include a man
Dilek VT
If you are a reader who likes your romance blended with mystery, suspense and some action stuff with FBI, cyber crime, hackers, dark web etc, then this is the perfect book for you, worth 5 stars.

Personally, the whole mystery-suspense part bored me. I tended to skim and scan those parts. But that’s me. I prefer my romance books not to focus so much on the crime investigation stuff.

description

I definitely would have dropped the book if I didn’t love the MCs that much. I loved their fun side and banter, I lo
Susan
"I’m a thrill for a woman who forgot how to seek thrills."

Where to begin? Actually it is a lovely position for a reader to be in after reading a book that is so romantic, erotic, soul-satisfying, and even provocative in its subtle undercurrent of meaning. My only problem is how to express to you the enjoyment, value and refresh to the spirit that is this latest work of C. D. Reiss.
First, allow me to briefly introduce you to the hero of the story, our "Prince Charming", Keaton Bridge. This man re
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 “Charming Indeed” Stars

A Wonderful Romance to start off 2018. Two unlikely people come together and can’t fight off the feelings they feel for one another. The law and the lawbreaker, the FBI and the Dark Web, these opposite sides of the law shouldn’t attract but sometimes the heart overturns the mind.

Cassandra Grinstead, an FBI agent who wants to climb the FBI ladder. She is driven, motivated and has never really had time for love. It’s her and her Nana and Cassie is good with that. Keaton
Olga therebelreader
This book started with so much potential. Cyber espionage, mystery, a skillful and smart FBI female agent tracking down hackers, a sweet and protective grandmother. This plot was rockin’.
Then a romance started floating to the surface. The chemistry, however, between the main characters was zero. The book actually hooked me pretty much straight away, but the romance was weak and underdeveloped. The sex scenes were explicit but I couldn’t feel the intimacy and affection expressed by Keaton and Ca
Serena
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!!

“I can smell her. Vanilla and gun powder. My God. She’s made of candy-coated bullets.”

OHMYDAMN!!! Chivalry has DEFINITELY made a comeback! And then some! Oh. My. God. I couldn't get enough of Cassie and Keaton. COULD. NOT. GET. ENOUGH. The push and pull. The electricity. I felt EVERYTHING from these two. They had me squirming in my bed. Cassie, well she is just a firecracker. I adored her so much! I wanted to be her bestie! Keaton!!! Keaton!!! He is as handsome as the devil himself and
C.D. Reiss
Jun 18, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

For only TWO MORE DAYS you can get Prince Charming completely FREE!
Prince Charming --> http://amzn.to/2nPCGIe

Also, if you're into audio you're in luck! Because you can whispersynch even with a free download!

Prince Charming --> http://amzn.to/2nPCGIe
Shane East, Megan Tusing

White Knight --> https://amzn.to/2HrnVSN
Sebastian York, Andi Arndt, Xe Sands

King of Code --> http://amzn.to/2BjSoCM
Christian Fox, Christian's cello
Shayna

Yes! Yes! A million times YES! CD Reiss has done it again! Keaton and Cassie are just BRILLIANT together! I’ve been waiting for this story ever since I finished KING OF CODE, so my expectations were pretty damn high…well, like they normally are for an epic romance author like CD Reiss. Not only were my expectations met, but they were blown out of the water, yet again! Reiss developed a vivid world where our
SimplyƝì₭

Oh I finished and I am sad. I really enjoy men with accents, apparently in print too. Keaton Bridge is my modern day James Bond. He is British, sexy, charming and did I say British?? He has this peculiar way of saying odd things that are witty and sexy at the same time. His character development was spot on.

The love story began in King of Code, but you could truly read either book in the order you choose. Cassie, Keaton's love interest is the law of course. You'll have to read the story to find
Book-Bosomed  blog
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cassie Grimstead is an FBI agent. Keaton Bridge is a person of interest on a case she’s working. He could be an asset; he could be her lover. Or she could straddle a fine, ethical line between both.

“‘After all, when a girl kisses a hacker, she shouldn’t be surprised when she’s hacked….Just leave me something to tell you over dinner.’”

I was a little all over the place with this book, not that the story is all over the place. It’s fairly tightly plotted and well developed, and readers who enjoy ro
Blacky *Romance Addict*
The main woman is sooooooo irritating, OMG! I hated her chapters because she reacted so OTT on every little thing, I rolled my eyes constantly, I mean she's an FBI agent and here comes some suspect for questioning who's supposed to be some uber criminal, he looks at her for like a second and we have pages about how that look made her feel, how he sees who she is inside, she feels naked when he looks at her and so on... you see my point? And this is just one look. Imagine when they actually conve ...more
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Whoa whoa whoa! How I miss this series? Prince Charming is a standalone but part of the cyber/web based series of books. I have to go back and read King of Code and Prince Roman asap.
The hero, Keaton Bridge is a deeply layered, mysterious, dangerous man who has a colorful past - a suspect and a possible asset for FBI. Cassie is a smart, driven FBI agent who is determined to prove her worth and want to be taken more serious in the men world. She see Keaton as the ultimate ticket out of the small-
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 Sexy Hacker Stars!

photo 8B3C962C-D643-48D1-87AD-5769AB44A7F5_zps7knx2ijk.gif

Prince Charming was one book I really looked forward to diving into. Keaton Bridge was one mysterious guy yet hot hot hot and I knew it would take someone pretty special to gain access to his secrets. This book can be read as a standalone, yet we got the whole introduction of Keaton in King of Code. Honestly, the first book was almost too much cyber espionage jargon and I felt a lot bit lost and gave up on it. Luckily with this book, though it’s still got a fair amount of
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've come to expect nothing but shiny, sparkling, brilliant stories from CD Reiss and she NEVER disappoints. Whenever she announces a new book, I'm eagerly awaiting like an eager kid on a Christmas Morning Gift -Opening session.
Is it time yet ?
Is it time yet?
This current book is the story of A Black Hat Hacker trying to establish an honest career and an Artful Dodger, who stole his stereo and his heart

We met Keaton Bridge in King Of Codes and I've been so intrigued by his layered personality
Funda Demir
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I can smell her. Vanilla and gun powder. My God. She’s made of candy-coated bullets."

OK so you have a sassy and an intriguing FBI agent who's after cyber criminals, mix this with the ever so charming and chivalrous Keaton Bridge- Oh who also happens to be a notorious cyber criminal, (let's not forget his British accent) you inevitably have a great story.

I enjoyed this immensely; the plot keeps you hanging on the edge, and Keaton...

description

I love you. I love the different layers to your personali
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

27011a241bd1e1c7d904df0b2b40c3

Oh bloody hell, Prince Charming by CD Reiss is a devilishly wicked smart romance done right. With her provocative writing, Reiss enchants and engages her readers to enter in a proverbial rabbit hole where they are bombarded by angst, passion, intensity, and most importantly, witty and charming characters.

Keaton Bridge is that cool handsome Brit that can charm anyone he meets. While he may be sexy, this lad is also a person of interest of t
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
Honest Opinion...
5 "MotherFucker" Stars

IMHO, This Is the Best. Book. C.D. Reiss. Has. Ever. Written.
She Is the Most Artful of Dodgers.

Indeed.
This Story Had It All!! There was Drama, laugh out loud Humor, a little mystery, and Imaginative, Wickedly Smart Characters with a Great Story to tell.
It. Had. Everything I could ask for.

It was All The Things!!

Prince Charming is a continuation of a new interconnected series that includes books that can be read as standalones. If you have not read book #
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'This woman means more to me than the goals I've been searching for.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Cassie is an FBI agent that trying really hard to finally get promoted to her dream job. Her current case could just get her there. However, she is going to need the help of a hacker named Alpha Wolf. Finding this hacker has not been easy but Keaton Bridge might be the answer she needs to find him. Keaton
Dísir
CD Reiss doesn’t often come around on my need-to-read list, but there’s no doubt her stories are stylishly written and her plots imaginative. The blurb of ‘Prince Charming’ spoke to the geek in me and the hacking, white-collar crime, the criminal and the fed were just ingredients that could and should have made a story as explosive as I’d expected.

The web Reiss wove from the beginning had a noir-ish, sometimes claustrophobic (though sexually-charged) feel to it. But if I was initially intrigued
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Prince Charming is CD Reiss’s latest dive into the world of digital espionage. At the center is an ambitious FBI agent and a shady hacker.

When romance ignites between two people on opposite sides of the law, it forces them to examine their moral compass and possibly compromise their ideals. It’s an exciting basis for love, mystery, and danger. This book has all three qualities and it is very enjoyable, but it has the potential to be even better.

This is mostly a case of too much too so
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 TRUSTWORTHY CROWNS

With Prince Charming, CD Reiss takes us back into the hacking world. She intertwines danger and romance, keeping readers enthralled with the journey of Keaton and Cassie.

My absolute favorite aspect of this story is Keaton! CD Reiss meant it when she said chivalry is back, but like most of her heroes, his manners are a bit rough in the bedroom, which is just how readers like her men. Outside of the bedroom, though, this man is charming and wi
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Cassie is an FBI agent, hoping for a promotion but keeps getting overlooked in favour of others in the bureau. She has been involved with investigating a huge cyber crime web and just needs a break to stand out and prove she is worthy of being recognised.

When Keaton Bridge is brought in for questioning she is sure she is on the edge of cracking something huge but this complex and clever man gives nothing away - apart from a look shared between them, a spark if you like. She is sure he has the an
Bargain Basement: FREE 1 7 Apr 20, 2018 03:05PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Prince Charming BR 01/05/18 42 32 Jan 25, 2018 03:28AM
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
“She is foggy weather, when the air gets so close you can feel it around you like a skin. She is the crowds flowing around Trafalgar Square with their own purpose and predictability that is comforting. She is the smell of the sea air unexpectedly coming from the south, bringing the sting of salt to the city. She is an unexpected reminder of where I stand in the world.” 1 likes
“Not all sociopaths are evil. Most lead curious but normal lives. But grouped with narcissism and sadism, sociopathy is a very, very dangerous sickness.” 0 likes