Start by marking “Broken SEAL (Sleeper SEALs #10)” as Want to Read:
Broken SEAL (Sleeper SEALs #10)

(Sleeper SEALs #10)

Garrett Mann is burned out. Eight years as a Navy SEAL can do that to a man – especially when he’s been on one too many missions where he has lost too many of his buddies. At thirty-five, he has been fortunate not to be the next Navy SEAL with his name on the wall. Still, he can’t refuse a former commander who enlists him for one last assignment on a secret project.

Doctor
Published January 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Broken SEAL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken SEAL

Start your review of Broken SEAL (Sleeper SEALs #10)
Siobhan
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Broken SEAL is the tenth book in the Sleeper SEALs series. Note, each book is a standalone written by a different author. You do not need to read any of the prior books to read this one, and such is how I entered Broken SEAL.

I’ll be brutally honest – I was extremely disappointed by this one. The Sleeper SEALs series sounds really interesting, including books by some authors I really like, so I was expecting all the books to be quite interesting. Add in how fun the synopsis of Broken SEAL made
Jara Beaubien
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Garrett Mann after eight years as a Navy Seal, did that him, specially when he had been on one too many missions where he lost too many of his buddies, and at 35 he felt he had been lucky. But still he can't refuse a former commander who enlist him for one last assignment.

Doctor Haley Kingston is one of the best doctors there is, but now she has been kidnapped from the hospital she works to save a terrorist who has been shot, her work ethic leave her with little choice but to help, even though
Katherine Horvath
In Danger!

Broken Seal: Suspenseful, nail biting and exciting. It had a lot of emotions throughout the story. Loved the characters and how well they worked together. Loved the heat between Haley and Garrett. It was a wonderful story.
CJ
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it
This was the first book I have read by Geri Foster, but I love the Sleeper Seals so I gave it a whirl. The book itself was excellent and Garrett was a wonderful man/hero and for that I give this book 3 1/2 stars. Haley may have been a good/great surgeon, but I could not like her at all... if she were a friend of mine I would have *itch slapped her to wake her up to the realities of the world. I found her to be selfish and self centered when it came to her relationship with Garrett, even after ...more
Mary Silvestri
3 Stars

Garrett was a great hero and a great sleeper seal. Unfortunately Hayey sounded liked an insecure, whiney child. She certainly didn't sound smart enough to be a doctor.
Donna Ferriola
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken SEAL

This is another exciting addition to the Sleeper SEALs series but with a bit of a twist. Commander Lambert met with Frank from the Falcon Security and asked their help to take out terrorist that had tried to bomb the airport in Baltimore but we're planning another attack somewhere. They had also kidnapped a doctor to treat the leader, El Hashem who was injured in the attack. It just so happened that the kidnapped doctor was a Falcon agent's ex wife Garrett Mann. Once Garrett found out
Teresa
Mar 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not what I expected

I really tried to like this addition to the Sleeper SEALs series but somehow the heroine, Haley, fell flat and I couldn't even warm up to her. She seemed rather whiny and kept trying to insert herself into everything Garrett said and did regarding who and what needed saved. I have read some of the Falcon Security series and they weren't anything like this book.

Haley Kingston is kidnapped after leaving her work by a terrorist who needs a surgeon after their attack in the
CarolKat
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say each and every book in this series has captivated me from the very first page. This one is no exception.

Garrett is charged with finding and rescuing Dr. Haley Kingston, his ex. She’s been taken by terrorists to provide medical care to their severely wounded leader.

Now there are many reasons why he shouldn’t take this on, but the important reason he should is because he’s the best one for the job.

We learn a lot in the first few chapters of this book, a botched bombing at the
Kelly
Oct 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
I actually had to stop reading this book. I have only been unable to finish two other books ever! First off, there are so many mistakes in the book. One of the main bad characters ends up with a different last name half way through. There are so many typos, missing, or extra words/letters, that it was distracting to say the least. PLEASE fix these! This story has the potential to be one of the best in the series. The sleeper seal character, Garrett, is written well and he is definitely an Alpha. ...more
Two Crazy Ladies Love Romance

Madm007
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Wow! Very Intense and Full of Action.
These Sleeper Seals are tough as nails and haven't lost their edge at all. Garrett Mann is a protector and nothing or no one can change who he is, not even Haley, his exgirlfriend, who kicked him out 2 years ago because she couldn't handle, what to him was his life, what he excelled at.
This book is full of drama, suspense and murder. All of it having ME on edge, waiting (worrying) what was going to happen next, who was involved, who to trust, during a very
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Garrett is offered the opportunity to work with Falcon Securities upon retiring from the Seals. He enjoys defending his country and helping others, it's who he is. Although he loves his job, he knows from experience that it's not always conducive to relationships. Haley, the love of his life, nearly destroyed him when she asked him to leave because she couldn't handle his job.

Haley, hoping to move on with her life accepts a job as a surgeon in Baltimore. One night leaving work, Haley is
Lisa Gibbs
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read by Ms. Foster. I was intrigued by the men from Falcon Securities and will buy the first in the series.

The was a lot of action in the book as Garrett and some of the other members of Falcon Securities race to save his ex-girlfriend Dr. Haley Kingston. She asked him to move out 2 years ago but she has never forgotten him nor him her but she had hangups about his dangerous job and well it did go round and round a bit too much for me.

I kind of wanted to see
Wendy Hodges
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow intense and terror filled book full of suspense, violence and some angst. As Garrett first rescues Haley and then they run for their lives while also trying to figure out the threat and main target. This series is amazing as each author uses their own characters and some interlinking ones to create master pieces of reading, each can be read alone but I have read from the first. I have loved each and everyone of them, this one is no exception. Fabulous story, the writing is faultless. It had ...more
Dawn Cruikshank
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken Seal

Oh WOW! This was an exciting, edge of your seat kind of story. Garrett was miserable because Haley basically kicked him out of her life two years before because she couldn't handle his line of work. Haley was just as miserable as Garrett by what she did. It takes a terrorist to get them back together. Now the agency Garrett works for sounds very intriguing. They are respected by the highest person - the President. Now once the plot was thwarted and the terrorists neutralized, Garrett
BP34
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about intense, this book will have you on the edge of your seat. Well written with complex and engaging characters. An emotional second chance romance that is fast paced. Heart warming and tear jerking. This book grabs you at the beginning and keeps you page turning. You will be drawn into the life of former Navy seal Garret and Doctor Haley Kingston. Lots of drama, a kidnapping, terrorist and so much more. A great read. I read an advance reader copy and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
'I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.'

I highly enjoyed this book. It is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. The author creates very well developed characters, you either love them or hate them. The story flows very well. Geri Foster never disappoints. Any book I read of hers I know that I am going to love. This book was no different. I started the book with very high expectation and I was not let down.

I highly recommend
Deborah
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good read

What a great suspenseful and action packed story. Garrett had his heart broke and never expected to see her again. But when his boss calls to tell him she's been kidnapped, he knows what he has do. Haley is scared to death. Why would anyone want to kidnap her. As she looks for a way to escape, her mind wonders to the past and the man she let go. Would Garrett try to save her if he knew? Of course he would, that's the kind of man he is. Will Haley save herself or will Garrett get to
Lisa Seely
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it

This book starts out immediately with danger and intrigue, which is always great in my opinion. Haley right away gets kidnapped and I loved how Haley freely spoke her mind knowing she may not live thru her kidnapping. I read this book as part of the Sleeper Seals series and now I want to go back and find other books from Geri Foster and hopefully read more about the Falcon agents.

I did receive this book as ARC for my honest review, but I will also purchase the book in support of this author. I’m
Laila Viking
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice read. Well written short story with a nice storyline and plot. I like that the characters and how they develop. A passionate and emotional read with twists. Enjoyable and recommendable.

I like the dramatic the story has. But I would have liked it to have more depth because it has so much potential. The characters are likeable.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Judith Sherrod
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Broken SEAL

An altogether great read. Past lovers thrown into a world of terrorist plots and murder. She gets kidnapped by the terrorist so she can save the life of the lead terrorist. Former lover and still love of her life rescued her and then they have to run from the bad guys. The terrorists want to kill the President and take down the White House so that ISIS can be triumphant on American soil. Good plot, great writing..
Jennie Fortna
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC for honest review with no compensation

Broken Seal is book 10 of the Sleeper Seals series by various authors and boy do these writers take you on a journey filled with suspense, intrigue, keeping you on the edge of your seat and finding that there is someone out there who really is their better half! ! !
Coffee Chat
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is another great story in the Sleeper Seals series. It is well written and has strong characters, drama, danger, intensity, and love. The suspense and twist will keep you turning pages. I definitely recommend this book.. both as a stand-alone and as part of this fabulous series. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Kate walker
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel sad that all the sleeper seals books are now over, I liked reading all the books in this series. I felt sad for Janice in the end. I liked all the characters in the book very much. I would like to read more books about the white house and the president in the future. I think they should be more books about the white house and Presidents too. ...more
Sandy
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Living in fear for her lovers life Haley decided to start over without him. But when her life is at risk, she is so glad Garret Mann is who they send in to save her. Maybe she needs to rethink being with him. This book keeps you on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next.
Rrroyster
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Absolutely loved this book! Loved seeing old friends! Geri's falcon series is great! Garrett book is just so good I couldn't put it down. A keeper! You will not be disappointed!
Kim Otis
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sleeper Seal Steal

I love the sleeper seal series! Each one is so different yet they all follow the theme of heroes saving the day. I will be honest and admit I was not fond of the heroine. However the hero's belief and tenacity more than made up for her doubt.
karen
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the suspense and action. Again brotherhood helping each other out. 2 years left st though between Garrett and Haley because of fear and pride. People who love each other need to communicate.
Betty-Ann Jones
Disappointing!

Sorry but for me this was hard. I haven't not finished a book since I was 5. This just jumped all over the place. It was not in the same line as the rest of the books in the series. Maybe I will pick it back up but I know I will not read it entirely.
Linda Chase
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This was one of my favorites in the sleeper seal books.its fast full of action and believable with hunky action men

• Montana Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors #8; Sleeper SEALs #6)
  • Bachelor SEAL (Sleeper SEALs #5)
  • Michael's Mercy (Heroes for Hire #10; Sleeper SEALs #3)
  • SEAL Together (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Love's Legacy (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Strong (Silver SEALs #0.5)
  • Protecting Dakota (SEAL of Protection #9; Sleeper SEALs #1)
  • Justice for Milena (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #10)
  • SEAL Out of Water (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL in Charge (Silver SEALs)
  • SEAL Forever (Silver SEALs)
  • Protecting Alabama's Kids (SEAL of Protection Book 10)
  • SEAL in a Storm (Silver SEALs)
  • Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
  • Justice for Laine (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, #4)
  • Justice for Erin (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #9)
  • Montana Ranger's Wedding Vow (Brotherhood Protectors Book 8)
  • SEAL Hard (Silver SEALs)
I'm an ex-navy wife who has travled around a lot. For years I studied my craft before jumping into the publishing pool. I love suspense and comedy.

I look forward to interacting with my readers.

Sleeper SEALs (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Protecting Dakota (SEAL of Protection #9; Sleeper SEALs #1)
  • Slow Ride (Sleeper SEALs #2)
  • Michael's Mercy (Heroes for Hire #10; Sleeper SEALs #3)
  • Saving Zola (Sleeper SEALs #4)
  • Bachelor SEAL (Sleeper SEALs #5)
  • Montana Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors #8; Sleeper SEALs #6)
  • Thin Ice (Sleeper SEALs #7)
  • Grinch Reaper (Sleeper SEALs #8)
  • All In (Sleeper SEALs #9)
  • Freedom Code (Sleeper SEALs #11)