Start by marking “Resurrection (Promiscus Guardians, #4)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection (Promiscus Guardians, #4)

Resurrection

(Promiscus Guardians #4)

Izzy is back again after managing to survive villain after villain, and now she’s got her eyes on the prize—Mother Dearest. But her world takes a turn when she discovers something that might make her think twice about her usual reckless guns-blazing style.

And when a new evil villain joins forces with Mother Dearest, Izzy and Lucas are forced to partner with someone quite
ebook
Published April 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resurrection

Janneke Wolbers
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

I absolutly loved this part! I cannot wait to read more of these promiscus guardians!! Absolutely love Brianna and her work!!
Renee
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 cumulative stars for the whole series

So I finished this series yesterday but gave myself 24 hours to think about it. In the end not much changed.
I know many others enjoyed the heroine, good for them. I may be in the minority but I hold firm to my original instinct. The heroine bugged the holy heck out of me. At first I thought she was funny, then I was rolling my eyes and by the time she and our hero had started up their relationship I started to hate her. Most of my irritation stems from her
Maria Weeks
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eeeeep! I had a huge Izzy crush before this book, now I know I want to be her when I grow up!

The Promiscus Guardians return in book 4...Resurrection and holy moly what a return!

Izzy and her beautiful angel/hottie/badass are back on their game, protecting the human race from all that is evil in the underworld. Monster-in-law has huge huge plans for Izzy and an unexpected surprise leaves both Izzy and Lucas aghast.

Izzy is both hilarious throughout this story (all credit to Brianna) and totally res
Kelley  Benson
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great ending for a new beginning. I loved everything about the final story for Lucas and Izzy. Izzy continues to be the awesome badass that she knows she is and Lucas remains his overprotective, overly attractive self. Sorry got distracted by my inner hussie just admiring all the eye candy in the book, LOL! I am sad for it to be over but so happy with the way it ended. I cannot wait to read all the other guardians stories. Great job Queen Hussie!
Lisa
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book and this author are completely amazing!! I don't know why it took me so long to pick up one of this authors books and actually read it. Definitely has a writing style all her own, one I am happy to have run across. The book has a well thought out storyline, lots of details and is hot as all get outs. I highly recommend this book.
Melissa
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite of Brianna's books. Wonderful story. Still love Izzy and Lucas and their love. Izzys ordeal that she goes through and survives its awesome. Love Brea's fate. Love the ending and Izzy and Lucas' daughter. I am hoping there is more to this story. Loved it!!
Kristen Cleaver
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC for this book and I was so excited!! Brianna West knocks it out of the park, yet again! What an epic ending for Lucas and Izzy. Fast paced, Uber sexy, with a lot of laugh out loud moments.
I was actually feeling a little bereft to say goodbye to their series, but I am very much looking forward to the next books in the world of the Guardians.
Lisa Eiff
I loved this book; I read the advanced reader copy, and the story totally roped me in. There are lots of adventures, quite a bit of humor, plenty of sexy times, and this is an all around great read! Can't wait to find out what stories Brianna West cooks up for us next!
Victoria B
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book and the final book in the Promiscus Guardians series. This book ties up all the questions, issues and loose ends from the other books in true Izzy style. There is plenty of action, suspenseful moments, hot sexy Guardians and of course funny and inappropriate inner Izzy to keep you laughing. there may also be some flaming tutus and embarrassing moments. This book had me hooked from the beginning trying to figure out what exactly is going to happen next. Overall this book was a perfec ...more
K.J. Chapman
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is featured on my blog: Writerly Bookish Stuff.

Thank you to the author for giving me an advanced ARC of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

Izzy’s wit and humour when it comes to fighting demons is pushed to the limits when she has to team up with one to protect her loved ones, and hopefully, see an end to Mother Dearest. Can she work together with an enemy whilst dealing with a bombshell of a new development? Is there a happily ever after on the cards for her and beau, Lucas
Angie Garcia
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun story

Loved these books. Laughed, cried, swore, got overly anxious!! Sadly though, serious editing is needed. Many times I had to re read or go back a few pages because the story lost its flow. And there is a little too much yada yada yada! We know he's gorgeous no need to repeat.
Rose
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just, wow!

Some things in this book I had seen coming. But I was still shocked in other parts. Still, a great series to read! I'm going to find other books this author has written and begin binge reading those as well!
Marisol Acevedo
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I've read all the books in this series. I love them and I was so sad when I finished the last book. The story grabs you and keeps you there. The characters are awesome, each and everyone. You can hate to love them and love to hate them. I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Carol Cain
Mar 13, 2019
Telaina Mack
Jun 20, 2019
Paulina
Jan 26, 2019
Theresa
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After hearing that Resurrection was to be the final book of the Promiscus Guardians Series I was so sad. I have absolutely come to love Lucas and Izzy and am sorry that their story has come to an end. Badass, Coffee & Donut Loving Izzy and Overprotective, Sexy, Vampire Angel Lucas continue their quest to battle the evil villains and everything that Mommy Dearest sends their direction. With the odds stacked incredibly against them, Lucas and Izzy find themselves battling not only for their ow ...more
andrew hooke
Antoinette
Apr 16, 2019
Lorraine Fleming
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the final installment of the Promiscus Guardians series and OMG it does not disappoint.
This has been 1 of the best series I have read in a long time with realistic characters. (Some may be too hot for real world lol)
Izzy loves donuts (so do I), she loves coffee (so do I) and she is a kick ass guardian with a hot, sort-of, hubby (maybe not same as me lol). Her mother-in-law law is evil (proper evil not just controlling like some have to deal with - mine is lovely FYI
Jim Vivinetto
Jun 19, 2019
Pat
Dec 30, 2017
Brianna West
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cathy
Jul 13, 2019
Brianna West lives in beautiful Northern California with her wonderful husband and four adorable children. She writes funny, real stories that are accompanied by an overabundance of action and supernatural elements. First published in October 2015, Brianna has gone on to add several books to her main series and spin-off series since then.

Her stories feature sassy, strong heroines; hunky, supernat

Promiscus Guardians (4 books)
  • Awakening (Promiscus Guardians, #1)
  • Metamorphosis (Promiscus Guardians, #2)
  • Dawning (Promiscus Guardians, #3)