Start by marking “The Devil's Kiss Series Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Kiss Series Boxed Set

The Devil's Kiss Series Boxed Set (The Devil's Kiss #1-4)

Nothing is black and white when everyone has secrets.

Broke and desperate, Kayla Sutton siphons thousands from her employer to pay for her daughter's treatment, but when her boss finds out, he demands repayment...in the form of her submission.

What started as a game turns into so much more when the past returns, testing the chains that bind Gage and Kayla's hearts together.

S
Published March 9th 2017 (first published March 8th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Kiss Series Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Kiss Series Boxed Set

Sissy's Romance Book Review
'The Devil's Kiss Series Boxed Set' by Gemma James. Is the story of Gage and Kayla. This is a box set that includes: The Devil's Kiss, The Devil's Claim, The Devil's Wife, The Devil's Spawn.
This is a dark romance so be aware that there are some tough sexual scenes. Gage is also a very hard alpha male that keeps a tight control over Kayla too.
Kayla daughter has cancer and the treatment is expensive so she took money from the company to pay for the treatment. Gage has found out and now is using
Expresso
Mar 09, 2017 Expresso rated it it was amazing
OHMYFREAKING good googlymoogly! Five freaking fantastic "somebody please help me read slower because I don't want this story to end in this lifetime" stars!

Gage is beyond perfection. Kayla is the perfect wife. The perfect submissive. Well....almost. Something isn't wired right in her head but she is perfect for this series. Kayla's insecurities and inability to stay focused and on the right path tipped the drama jar into oblivion!

Gage is not without his drama however! His secret once revealed is
Kathleen R.

Title: The Devil's Kiss
Author: Gemma James

4 unexpected stars

Have you ever just sat motionless, unsure what to do about a book, even more so about how to rate or review it? That's my current dilemma with Gemma James' The Devil's Kiss series. The story is incredibly written; for it to captivate me and finish every single book in a day each is quite the feat. To say that there is drama is an understatement. The Devil's Kiss was all drama between Kayla and Gage. The minute that Kayla stole from
LaShanta Charles
Mar 09, 2017 LaShanta Charles rated it liked it
I finished this set three days ago and I couldn't really decide which way to go with the actual review.

The writing was very good and the plot was entertaining. When it pissed me off to no end and I wanted to toss my kindle, I was drawn into yet another twist.

The characters were by far more complex than I'm used to, which is good, but I didn't like them. There was no love to hate Gage. I just hated him. His saving grace for me was that he loved Kayla and her daughter unconditionally - although po
Konny
Mar 09, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
The Devil's Kiss Series Boxed Set by Gemma James contains:
The Devils Kiss
The Devils Claim
The Devils Wife and
The Devils Spawn

The Devil's Kiss by Gemma James is book one in a series.
This is a DARK Read and Not for the faint of heart !!

Kayla Sutton is desperate. Her daughter is ill and she needs money for her treatment.
She misappropriates money from her employer.
When Gage Channing, her boss, discovers her theft he forces her to choose: jail or submit to him.

Kayla agrees to sexually submission. And
MammieBabbie
Mar 12, 2017 MammieBabbie rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
I’ve read my fair share of BDSM romances, from mild to hardcore, but NOTHING … not a single one prepared me for Gemma James’ Devil’s Kiss series. First off let’s get one thing straight – I am NOT passing judgement on The Lifestyle, my aim in no way is to impart a negative view of Gemma, her work or The BSDM lifestyle and its partakers. With that said…

When I was given the option of doing a boxset review for the Devil’s Kiss I was quite chipper. It sounded like a mix of Fifty Shades and SE Lund’s
Clare
So i will try and explain why i gave this only 1 star, I like BDSM books but this was wrong for me, I get Gage wanted her but they way he goes about it made me feel sick, I really liked the sound of this series after reading the blurb but OMG Kayla WTF was she thinking, I understand wanting to save her daughter and doing anything to make that happen, But Gage was not right in the head, He made her feel like she wasn't a person at all and he told her what to do where she can and can't (Which i ge ...more
Tess Summers
May 17, 2017 Tess Summers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was difficult.

I didn't like how Kayla confused Gage's abuse for love. No woman shoud fear being beaten for being ten minutes late or because the waiter smiled at her. I get the bedroom play, but her life outside the bedroom was hell. Those aren't traits to be coveted. Rich and handome does not give a man a license to be an abuser and it bothered me that she never woke up to that fact.
And yet I kept reading.
I became invested.
I'm thinking about the story today, after staying up into the midd
Sharon
Mar 10, 2017 Sharon rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series and to get this box set is AMAZING….so currently all four books are priced at $12, but this set is only $2.99 so that is FANTASTIC price.

This is a seriously dark, raw, and intense erotica book series….with BDSM and non-con.

Kayla needed money to try to save her 3 year old daughter’s life and the only thing she can do is to steal thousands of dollars from the company she works for. Gage who is Kayla's boss, has found out what Kayla has done. He offers her a choice….
Ashley
Mar 15, 2017 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I received this box set as an arc and am voluntarily reviewing it!

An exciting thing about this set is that we not only get all 4 books at a great price but also some exclusive content that are not in the books purchased individually!! This is my first time reading all 4 books and I found this box set to be excellent! I highly recommend :) don't miss out on the exclusive content!

The Devil's Kiss: This one was crazy! I hated Gage, I loved him, I hated him, I loved him! And Kayla, I was able to con
Joyffree
Jun 09, 2017 Joyffree rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very dark emotionally twisted love story

All I can say is buckle up - because you are in for one sick twisted stomach dropping ride that straddles a very fine line between pleasure and pain - love and hate.
Dark doesn't come close to describing this romance...
For 18+ readers .. Definitely trigger warnings
Annamaria
Mar 08, 2017 Annamaria rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars! This Box Set consists of: The Devil's Kiss, The Devil's Claim, The Devil's Wife, and the Devil's Spawn. Ms. James does an amazing job with this series and you don't want to miss out!

The Devil's Kiss: Kayla is in a hard place having to pay for a treatment for her daughters' cancer. Without any other solutions she steals the money from her boss. When her boss Gage tells her he knows what she did, he gives her two options. Kayla's options are to submit to him for six weeks or se
Evangeline Lopez-Laguna
It was brutal

It was a good book but man he is a sadistic bastard for doing all those things to her! Yes she loved him in the end but still be was cruel so cruel time and time again, when he shouldn't have!!
Jennifer Halloway ong
I loved this series !!
Glynis Reads
May 10, 2017 Glynis Reads rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Debauchery!

Poor Kayla is in for lots of pain and torture with Gage. She needs to save her daughter. I think she should run for her life and never look back!
Esther Bea
May 09, 2017 Esther Bea rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Morbid

Let's say if you enjoy humiliation and rape and abused this a book for you. She doesn't even think of her 4 year old daughter. The book is pretty morbid.
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Mar 07, 2017 Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: DARK DARK EROTIC READERS
5 STARS

Alright here we go first off Author Gemma James is a phenomenal writer and the emotions and the intensity she writes with you will feel with every word you read in these stories included in this boxset.

First up is The Devil's Kiss...this is a dark very dark read but she warns us ahead but be prepared as it is so intense, raw, gritty and wrong. But if you get past that then keep reading as Kayla and Gage's story is one you don't want to miss.

The Devil's Claim...this one takes place a year
Claire Ingram
Mar 20, 2017 Claire Ingram rated it liked it
Janee
Mar 20, 2017 Janee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Grow a back bone

I read the first two books a long time ago. Couldn't remember a lot of them, but it come back to when I started the last book. I hated Gage then and still do. I felt so bad for Kayla, but she didn't do really anything about it. She let Gage change her. From my perspective he just liked control and pain, but he didn't really show any real emotion but that.
Books and Boys Book Blog
Mar 11, 2017 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Gemma James has provided us with a wonderful box set of dark and dirty reads that will grip you from the get go. This 5 star box set includes all four Devil’s Kiss books.

This is a series of books that are not for the faint hearted and may even be a bit much for some who like their books a little darker. There is BDSM, control, abuse, pain, pleasure and plenty of explicit scenes that are wound so deep in the story of Kayla and Gage.
Lorri Wisniewski
OMG

Omg I loved this series. I could barely put it down. I think I found my new favorite. Great characters and even better story.
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 10, 2017 Laura- BookBistroBlog rated it it was amazing
I honestly dont think I could ever get tired of reading about Gage and Kayla!!!
This was the perfect little story of what is happening in their lives.
Katherine of course is the evil baby momma and will stop at nothing to try to break Gage and Kayla's marriage. But her stories sound so convincing...I would fall for them to if I had an ex in my life spewing the tales she tells.
The question is though, has Kayla messed up enough in the marriage... that she no longer can stay with Gage even after what
Susan Freestone
Mar 10, 2017 Susan Freestone rated it it was amazing
I read all these and I loved them so much they are my favourite series, now you can buy them all together and read them back to back. . This series is dark but not too dark but I would say it has a great story and their relationship is s/m but they do fall in love. It's a great price and it has some bonus bits too that's why even though I have all the books I'm going to buy this. I have given it 5 stars ✨ but it should be more!! Go on give it ago you might just love it has much as I do.....
Vicki
Vicki rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2017
Summer
Summer rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2017
Randi Maroney
Randi Maroney rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2017
Stephanie Dempsey
Stephanie Dempsey rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2017
Mare
Mar 31, 2017 Mare rated it it was ok
ok now i know what dark romance is. not horrible...but a few aspects i'm sruggling with... he ex was abusive...now shes being blackmailed to be submissive and he's abusive...he even knows her past....and doesn't care.
Tracy
Tracy rated it really liked it
May 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Gemma James is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of a blend of genres, from new adult suspense to dark erotic romance. She loves to explore the darker side of human nature in her fiction, and she's morbidly curious about anything dark and edgy, from deviant sex to serial killers. Readers have described her stories as being "not for the faint of heart."

She warns you to heed their words! Her
More about Gemma James...

The Devil's Kiss (4 books)
  • The Devil's Kiss (Devil's Kiss, #1)
  • The Devil's Claim (Devil's Kiss, #2)
  • The Devil's Wife (Devil's Kiss, #3)
  • The Devil's Spawn (Devil's Kiss, #4)