Start by marking “Now You Can See” as Want to Read:
Now You Can See

Now You Can See

Young Adult fiction author Jessica Sankiewicz makes her poetry debut with a compilation of poems from her twentieth year.

Now You Can See tells the story of a young woman caught between two worlds: one that she desperately wants to remain in and one that is preventing her from being there. Her journey to reach some sort of clarity is explored in these poems.
ebook
Published April 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Now You Can See, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now You Can See

Start your review of Now You Can See
ambsreads
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
i was sent an ebook copy for review, this in no way impacts my views

Full review to come.
Marie
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 photo Now-You-Can-See-Jessica-L-Tate-SweetMarie83_zpsquteuvbi.png

As a lover of fiction, I tend to overlook poetry, but I loved Now You Can See. As a whole, it tells a poignant story of a young woman experiencing love, heartbreak, anger, confusion, and ultimately acceptance. A must-read for fans of deep, personal poetry.
Luana
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: poetry
I was sent an eARC from the author for an honest review.

Now You Can See is a debut poetry collection by Jessica L. Tate, which takes us on a journey with a young woman towards her ultimate destination: acceptance. This collection tackles various subjects, but mainly love, heartbreak, anger and ultimately healing. What the poems lack in length make up for it with their beautiful and poignant writing. The poems are very personal however you can still find that some of them are very relatable.

I do
Misty's Book Space
I am still new to poetry and I still struggle to understand poems sometimes but that's not the case for now you can see by Jessica L. Tate. This collection of poems tells a story of a woman (the author) who experiences love, then heartbreak, and hatred, and ultimately comes to accept it all and see that some things are for the best at the time. I really enjoyed this collection of poems and I could feel all the emotions while reading through each poem. ...more
Jessica L. Tate
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The poems in Now You Can See are very special to me. They happened during a tumultuous time in early adulthood and sort of shaped some of what I am today. Writing out my feelings at the time was the only way to make it through. I'm pleased that these poems are the first ones I'm sharing with the world and I hope you enjoy. <3 ...more
Olivia Chanel's Stories in Space
Thank you, Jessica L. Tate, for my review copy of Now You Can See. I received this review copy in exchange for an honest review; this does not affect my opinion.

Now You Can See is a poetry collection about love, heartbreak, conflicted feelings, realization, and moving on from it all. This book is a good collection of poetry and I recommend it for readers who enjoy both contemporary poetry and the themes this collection explores. However, Now You Can See didn’t work as well for me. When I read th
Mari Johnston
Karina
Jan 26, 2020
Preeti
May 17, 2020
J.L. Tate is the author of YA, NA, contemporary romance, and poetry.

Jessica spends most days binge watching TV shows, often ones she's already seen more times than she can count. She has a fondness for lemurs and their conservation. She also loves baking, especially chocolate chip cookies from scratch.

She lives with her husband in Ohio, along with her pet mice and rats.

News & Interviews