Start by marking “Remember (Symbols of Love)” as Want to Read:
Remember (Symbols of Love)

Remember (Symbols of Love)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  316 Ratings  ·  135 Reviews
Millicent

Milly’s life was safe. Her plans, certain. She doesn’t take risks because she knows what it’s like to lose everything. But when it all falls apart, she decides to throw caution to the wind. Her journey to reclaim her future leads her straight into the grown up arms of the boy she left behind. In them, she finds passion long denied and love she thought was lost. B
ebook
Published June 1st 2017 (first published May 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Remember, please sign up.
Dylan Allen Hi! Yes. Thicker Than Water- which is a stand alone and not part of a series is coming out on October 5th.

Release, Lilly's story will come out in…more

Release, Lilly's story will come out in January! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!(less)

Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 "This is Us" Stars

First of all I just want to say thank you to Dylan for giving me the opportunity to read this book, it touched my heart in many ways and once it grabs hold of you-you just can't let go. The plot of this read is twisted greatly into this read and so I'm going to try my hardest to make this review spoiler free, so it might be a tad vague because I honestly don't want to give anything away for you.

photo D0B5F758-993D-4AB1-B0A7-195481585D21_zpsqgshwhpu.jpg

So what's it about?
This is Milly and Deans story, so it's the second book in t
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
Click here for an interview with Dylan Allen and a giveaway of a signed copy of Rise - Book 1 of this amazing series! https://wp.me/p7ZSCH-3gc

****4 STARS****
For the unfiltered review. . .https://prettymessreading.com/2017/08...
“We had a good life.
“Why have good when you can have great?”

Remember is centered around two people who should have always been together but were driven apart by unimaginable circumstances. Luckily, life saw fit for them to find each other again but the problem was find
Natalie The Biblioholic
"I whisper, 'This is us,' and he whispers back, 'Always.'

Congrats to you, Dylan Allen! Thanks to your fabulous writing, amazing characters, and witty and heartfelt dialogue, I found it easy to fall in love with Dean and Milly. Through flashbacks of the two, we were pleasantly witnessing their journey through young love. You even had my kids looking at me like I was crazy because I screamed aloud when these two were reunited.
"My heart feels so full, joy leaks from my eyes."

"He wanted me
Malene
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love groveling and damn Dean delivered big time in Remember. He wooed and made me swoon constantly in his pursuit to get Mille back.

Millie and Dean were high school sweethearts and hadn't seen each other in over a decade when they meet again as adults. Unfortunate circumstances pulled them apart when they were young and now they're trying to find a way back to one another. One thing is certain. They're each other's constant. Soul mates. When they're together they can survive anything.
Millie l
Taylor
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second place, second best, second fiddle, second string, runner up... Second, obviously, is not first. Second, usually, lacks in comparison to first. Usually.

Dylan's SECOND book is here. Remember. I ask though, that you do not think for one moment that this book is less than her first. This book far surpassed my expectations for a sophomore release. Dylan is a writer. Bottom line. She may have a day job or maybe even a night job as most indie authors these days do but I imagine that at the inne
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
"I’m starting to remember who I am. I’m not powerless, I’m not small, and I’m certainly not afraid."

This was an amazingly beautiful story about a second chance at love and a heroine finding the strength to remember who she is after her world gets turned upside down.

This is Milly's story. She is the eldest Hassan daughter and her life which she thought was safe has just flipped and taken her in a different direction. At first she is lost, appears weak and needy. Then the strength and courage
Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"With one kiss, his capture of my very soul is complete and final. This is us. And always will be."

After finishing Rise I was really looking forward to Milly's second-chance romance. It was obvious from the first book that there were things she was keeping to herself and I couldn't wait to find out what. Remember started with a bang, I was instantly catapulted into Milly's mind and was feeling exactly what she was feeling. It was a hurricane of em
Sophie
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: june-2017
When Dylan Allen released her debut novel Rise, she blew me away. The passion she poured into her writing was clear as day and so easy to read. I said after that, that I was eager to see where Dylan took her writing career and now, after reading Remember, I can say she's gone and blasted herself to another world.

The start is brutal. I felt every crack of heartbreak that Milly goes through. Suffering through a break up is the worst thing and Dylan absolutely nailed the feelings, the emotions, th
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
A couple of months ago I read Dylan Allen’s debut book – Rise – and I loved it. I was a bit hesitant to pick up Remember. Nothing negative, but I’ve read and loved debut books before, and sometimes book two doesn’t live up to my high expectations. Remember however is different in a very positive way; I love Milly and Dean and their beautiful written story.
“I hope one day, I’ll see him again and if he’ll talk to me, I’ll explain everything. I just pray he’ll be able to forgive me.”

After the dis
bookbruin
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am utterly and fantastically blown away by this book. Seriously, what is this sorcery?!?

description

I listened to the majority of the book, which was narrated amazingly by Anthony Linden, but did enjoy the ebook too when I just didn't have the chance to listen. I don't think I have ever listened to a dual POV book with only a male narrator. I've listened to several with only a female narrator, but this was definitely a first and I have to say I am impressed. Anthony Linden brought so much emotion and hear
Lauren Luman
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.

Holy melted panties!!! Dean and Milly rocked my socks off! Ok I loveloveloved Rise, but Remember, book 2 in the series, was on a whole different level! The writing, the emotion between our lovers, the emotion between their families. All the feelings this book encompassed just blew my mind away. There are some things that spilled over from the previous book as unresolved of which we gain a little closure. Then again, some questions still go unanswered.

Second chance,
Autumn Grey
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dylan continues to blow my mind in this book.

Milly's life isn't fairing on well at the moment. After her husband walks out on their marriage, Milly picks up the pieces of what is life of her with one goal in mind :Remembering Milly. Remembering who she was and the things she set to do before she got married. Along the way, Dean, her childhood best friend and boyfriend renters her life sweeping her off her feet and reminding her what being loved and adored feels like.
This story!!! seriously..it
Stephanie Rose
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How is this only Dylan Allen's second book?

Remember is a wonderful second chance love story with heart, heat, and beautiful prose. I was sucked in from the very beginning and felt for Milly right away. And Dean, wow, my heart melted the second he appeared on the page. He was all about Milly from the beginning, and despite a tough past he was as sweet and loving as he was panty-melting. This is my first Dylan Allen book and can be read as a complete standalone. I can't wait to get my hands on mo
Michelle
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I could not put Remember down. I adore second chance romances and this one was perfect. I fell in love with Dean immediately, especially his tenderness mixed with possessive bossiness. I adore Milly and her love of family and quiet strength. I loved the further views into Mary as a person and mother.
BellaorevBooks
Lacy Words we love by
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, topfav2017
Words fail to express how much I loved this book . It was everything I ever hoped for as a reader . It had everything I look for in a book down to every single detail .
Remember is this intricate tale about family, self confidence , second chances and REAL love . The one everyone of us chases .The real deal . The tingles the butterflies the epicness . True Love .
Milly and Dean were high school sweetheart who were separated after their families went through an epic drama . They were ripped apart
Emma Nichole
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes stories are so well written that you just have to smile. That’s how “Remember” by Dylan Allen was for me. It was the perfect follow up to “Rise”. I loved how it showed how the timelines between the two books were woven together in a seamless was. It had humor, suspense, sexy times, sad times…. It was just REAL.

I loved that above all else, no matter WHAT, Dean LOVED Milly. He LOVED her. It was never a question. He loved her to his core and it was beautiful to see. This is the epitome of
TabReads
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A solid 4.5 stars.

This second chance romance had me routing for Milly and Dean from the beginning. Their love seemed so inevitable but with insurmountable barriers being thrown up in their path at every turn. This book has deep feels and angst for days but the story progresses well. I'm also very intrigued by the mysterious subplot around the disappearance of Milly's dad, which continues from the first book, Rise.

I am looking forward to more from Dylan Allen.

I was lucky enough to receive an ad
Ashley Berry
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc, favorites, series
This book is everything I wanted to happen for these girls. Second chance romance on point. Such a feel good read that I couldn't stop smiling while reading.
Beth Simkanin
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Those Mesmerizing Green Eyes

Remember by Dylan Allen is a fast-paced, intense and passionate second chance romance that had me on the edge of my seat at times. Ms. Allen does an excellent job blending romance, mystery and a bit of intrigue in this story.

Milly has been dealt a blow when her husband of ten years decides he wants a divorce. Over the years, she has put a lot on hold to be a housewife and mom and now she discovers that it's time to rediscover herself and find out what she wants out of
Miria Ardizzi
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK so I just finished this AMAZING book Remember by Dylan Allen and I can't believe it is only the second book she has written. I fell in love with her writing after reading her first book Rise and this book just escalated my love and admiration for her beautiful writing style. WOW I LOVED everything about this story that centered around the sensual and beautiful second chance love story between Millie and Dean.

We first meet Millie in Rise and her character in Remember is one that we could all r
Nazarene Static
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun read!

Although Dean wasn't a Beyonce enthusiast like Simon,I still enjoyed him and Milly's story.

Remember is the story of Millicent, Addie' s sister, as she finds herself again after a nasty break up with her husband.

I loved how light hearted and fun this book was! I was not sure what to expect, though I know Dylan Allen is a great author. Her first book Rise was good but it was just good. This one was much more exciting! I still feel like Dylan Allen is clearly way more of a roman
JoDeen
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Rise By Dylan Allen I have been counting down the days until Remember came out . I would check up on Dylan Allen pages weekly just to see if I could get updates on when I could get my hands on this book. When I was able to get an ARC of this book I was thrilled and I Literally devoured this book the minute it arrived on my kindle and It was fantastic!

In this book we follow Milly and Dean and these two used to date when they where in high school and where very serious , however what
Tanaka K
"Always remember who you are. When you need to, use the past as your prologue and write a story of your life that shows you haven't forgotten where you came from."

Oh My Gosh, Remember was just freaking gorgeous to read. What a beautiful and moving story that completely touched my heart. To think this is Dylan Allen's second book. Wow, I am completely stumped because Dylan Allen's words in her books completely wrap you up and pull in its depths. Since I started reading Rise, I have become a fan.
Rachael Siegel
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While this book is so different from Rise, Dylan's first book, it still has everything I look for. It takes you through the gamut of emotions throughout Dean and Millie's story. This story definitely has it's share of villains and those who seek to ruin Millie and Dean's happiness. I adore second chance romances and love when people can find their way back to each other. There is no random unnecessary drama and the conflict and resolution is realistic for the age of the characters. This book has ...more
Mrs M
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Remember is a celebration of all women out there who lost herself a little bit along the way but had the strength to find themselves and who they are. Milly is such strong and determined woman you can’t help but feel her throughout the story. The story line is fantastic, the book flows beautifully and with no unnecessary drama. Dylan Allen is officially one of my favorites author, no doubt!
Chele'
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is only Dylan Allen's second book. SECOND! I have to let that sink in sometimes because as much as I LOVED her debut book Rise, and I absolutely did!! Remember just completely blew me away. Dylan clearly has a gift for story telling and has spent some time working on perfecting her craft. I looooooved Dean and Milly SO. HARD! The chemistry between these two was off the charts electric! She sprinkled all kinds of magical unicorn dust on this one, I couldn't put it down!!

I think if we tried
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review...

I cannot believe that this is only Dylan Allen's second novel! I adored her debut novel earlier this year and was so excited when I saw that she had her next book in the works. This story is truly amazing and I could not put it down.

Remember is a beautifully captivating second chance romance that will have your heart soaring as you devour this story. If you've re
Cindy Stewart
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I recieved this ARC for an honest review!!

So let me just start my saying, I Floved Rise, the first book in this series. I loved everything about it from the cover, to the start of the book all the way to the HEA at the end.

Remember was on a total new level! This second chance romance was sweet, sexy and full of love. I love that Dylan Allen's characters are strong-willed, they are not weak, even when things in there life makes them wanna break, they stand tall.

You will fall in love with Dean. He
Dawn Strickland
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Remember is a beautifully crafted story about loss, love, hope, and growth. Milly has built her identity as a devoted wife and mother. A devastating blow threatens her comfortable path and she doesn't recognize the person she has become. Who is "this Milly," with no ambition or dreams for herself?
Dean is a wealthy and powerful businessman. Yet, his personal life has recently imploded. Not only did his fiancee betray him, but he catches a glimpse of his first love for the first time in 10 years.
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

➜Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up: authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
 Website: www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallentwrit1Instagram: @peddlerofpassionFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr... https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan... http://am
More about Dylan Allen

Symbols of Love (4 books)
  • Rise
  • Leap: A Symbols of Love Novella (Symbols of Love)
  • Release (Symbols of Love)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)