Start by marking “Dinosaur Days” as Want to Read:
Dinosaur Days

Dinosaur Days

3.54  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Each day of the week a different dinosaur appears at a girl's house to engage in some kind of mischief.
Published October 23rd 1996 by Troll Communications (first published January 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Dinosaur Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dinosaur Days

Hααℓєу♡ Ƒιѕнєя
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was silly and not what I expected. It was nicely illustrated and the lines were amusing.
Kelly
Oct 08, 2012 rated it did not like it
Illustrated by Vlasta Van Kampen. This was SUCH an awkward book, in my opinion. I thought the wording was weird, the ideas were weird, and the depictions of the dinosaurs weird too. So strange. I definitely won't be using it for storytime.
Kim
Jul 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jt-s-books
This book made my son laugh. As we progressed in the book he identified each of the dinosaurs. There was a glossary at the end of the book and I’m happy to report my son was 100% right with all his identifications.
Sharon
A gift from the cousins for Tommy's third birthday. Detailled illustrations of the dinosaurs, but this book can't seem to make up its mind if it's prose or poetry.
Laura |
Dec 04, 2011 rated it liked it
Laura |
Oct 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-books
My kiddo loves anything to do with dinosaurs, and this one is no exception. It's a fun book.
Danny
Dec 04, 2011 rated it liked it
DeAnn Stopper
Jan 17, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-to-my-kids
This is a fun book. My kids could not get enough! My copy is worn out!
« previous 1 3 4 next »