Start by marking “Kill Switch (Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)” as Want to Read:
Kill Switch (Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)

Kill Switch (Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)

As the daughter of two immortals, Sapphira was born with incredible power. Mastering it nearly cost her life, but with the help of her brothers, she was able to start over in Chicago, helping them police the supernatural community.
While tracking down a missing person, an unexpected accident unlocks a terrifying new power—the ability to experience the last few moments of a
Published March 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Kill Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kill Switch

Courtney
Mar 07, 2017 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Kill Switch starts off right where Live Wire ends and there is no slowing down in sight.

Phira has started to learn how to control her emotions but her second personality is really starting to come out more and more. Phira and her brothers are on the hunt for a kidnapper and killer in the supernatural world. And in the midst of their case, Phira learns of a new gift. It's this gift that will help them even more in finding what and/or who they are looking for.

Amber has added so many more elements
Lorna
Mar 15, 2017 Lorna rated it it was amazing
(RabidReads.com) 4.5/5 stars. Book two of this author’s Blue Eyed Bomb series doesn’t disappoint to say the least. In book one, Live Wire, we were introduced to Phira, a new member of the PC. The PC is a supernatural group responsible for keeping the world safe from supernatural criminals or problems. Phira’s father is Sean, son of Ares, the Greek God of war, and Ruby, a powerful and rare breed of werewolf. These two were the main characters in Natusch’s, Caged series, a favorite of mine. Needle ...more
Tatiana Chavez
Mar 05, 2017 Tatiana Chavez rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book that is not already expected to be said?
First of all it's amazing... In this book we get to know Phira in a deeper level and we learn to meet Nyx (her other half) a lot more and she's a bad ass! Phira has a big heart just like her mom and that balances her soldier, dark, cold side.

What's an amber book without plot twist? Heart wrenching twists for that matter... buckle up if you're an endless romantic... definitely toyed with my heart. TS is my favorite character,
Kristy
Mar 06, 2017 Kristy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, series
This is the second instalment in the Blue-eyed Bomb series. Kill Switch starts from where the first book, Live Wire finished. I would highly recommend reading Live Wire first in order to get the most out of this book.

I loved getting to know Sapphira (Phira) better throughout this book. She has gained control over her most powerful gift, but new powers appear and keep her off balance. Add to that a huge case that she becomes directly involved in, plus some old and new PC uncles, and you have a ri
Nelta
Mar 06, 2017 Nelta rated it it was amazing
"Kill Switch" will keep you turning the pages....
The 2nd book in the Blue-eyed Bomb series gives the reader a more in depth look at Sapphira and her coming to terms/control with her "other half" we will come to know as Nyx.....Phira is so like her mother Ruby...
In "Kill Switch" Sapphira and the PC are trying to discover why supernatural girls are going missing and who's responsible. Ms. Natusch has packed this book with plenty of action, introduced new characters and given the reader much to won
Ana
Mar 07, 2017 Ana rated it it was amazing
I rarely give books 5 stars but with ALN I'm never stingy. ;)

OMG!!! I've waited for this second installment like forever. LOL! And ALN did not disappoint!!! This second book explained more about Sapphira's past, which I love. It definitely helped me understand more of who she is and what she had been through. Of course, she's as badass as she was in the first book. But this book explained more how her innocence was shattered and how she overcome it.

Of course there are new characters that I lear
Mary Stricklin
Jun 15, 2017 Mary Stricklin rated it really liked it
Pretty good

The series named Blue-eyed bomb truly fits the name. But I not sure I like her character. She acts to much like a teenager with not much common sense. I might read the next book. Don't know yet just to she if she has matured any yet. Why I say teenager is because she reacts first without thinking about anyone but herself.
Tamara Tabor
May 31, 2017 Tamara Tabor rated it it was amazing
its been awhile since I've read a book like this! amazing.. truly amazing! it shacked me at the end. I wasn't expecting that. i was expecting something of the sort but not that. I really enjoyed this read! Read read read! this series is to die for!
Mary Murlin
May 28, 2017 Mary Murlin rated it it was amazing
Really great

This was absolutely a great read. The characters are so believable. Once you start reading it, you can't put it down.
Lauren McGovern
Mar 09, 2017 Lauren McGovern rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!!!
Paula
Mar 20, 2017 Paula rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books
Oh Phira!

Holy hell! If you enjoyed Live Wire, you will love Kill Switch!
“You will not have her,” Nyx said, leaning into his smoldering body. “You chose death the second you chose her. Now you shall have it.”
Kristi M
Mar 15, 2017 Kristi M rated it it was amazing
She's back! When girls go missing in Midwestern supernatural town, Sapphira and the boys dive in head first to solve the mystery. Deep undercover, Philadelphia risks it all to save the missing girls. Will her sassy, smart mouth and her bold, brash tactics put her in harms way or help her get to the bottom of the disappearances?

You can't miss this action packed, edge of your seat rollercoaster read. There are tons of shenanigans to keep you entertained when Phira is around and tons of witty, ang
Bree
Mar 07, 2017 Bree rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Amber's writing. Have been for quite a while! So I was super excited for this second book in the Blue-Eyed Bomb series. I love that I already feel connected to these characters because they are related (quite literally) to characters from her Caged series.

The opening of this book is intense! Phira, that poor girl, can't quite seem to catch a break! First she is on lock down, now she is free but learning to control her inner "Death" and new powers, deal with her intense family
Kelly
Mar 06, 2017 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Kill Switch, the second book in the Blue Eye Bomb Series, takes place shortly after Live Wire ends. Sapphira (Phira) is starting to find her place with her brother and rest of her uncles in the PC located in Chicago. While working on case, Phira finds she has a new gift that she wasn’t aware of: reliving the last few minutes of a victim’s life. Phira must go undercover to save missing supernatural girls. This puts strain on her relationship with Gabe and TS. Her brothers are not too fond of the ...more
Crissy VA
Mar 07, 2017 Crissy VA rated it it was amazing
Everyone knows that The Caged Series is probably in my top 5 favorite series of all time. So it's hard to top in my mind. Rarely does an author deliver another series that I fall in love with, but book 2 has me sold that this is going to be a series that I have book hanger over after book hanger over with.

All I can say is wow, the characters are amazing, the twists and turns are phenomenal. I am loving Sapphira & TS in this series.

In book 1, Phira didn't know who she was so we saw a differen
Angela
Mar 07, 2017 Angela rated it really liked it
I love this series so far. Because the Caged series with Ruby and Sean ended, I get more of the PC and occasionally Sean. Still waiting on Ruby to show herself but I figure that will happen one of these days. I love the paranormal aspect of these stories as well. I love that Phira has an inner dark being that helps her and that she talks to. It makes for some hilarious dialogue at times. It also seems to help Phira with some dilemmas she's facing and acts almost like an inner Jiminy Cricket. Or, ...more
Charisse
Mar 12, 2017 Charisse rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!

Amber didn't disappoint with this book. Love the characters new and old. It was awesome to get a slightly better understanding of Muses, though anyone whose read the Caged series would agree no one will ever fully understand him. Can't wait for book 3!
Rebecca
Mar 07, 2017 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! This second installment in the Blue-Eyed Bomb series is thrilling!!! I highly recommend reading the first book before this one, as it will give you much background, but, just wow! I couldn't put it down. The characters are so interesting and deep. The plot takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. There are parts that made me laugh, and parts that made me cry. I can't wait for the next book!!!
Chinah Mercer
Mar 07, 2017 Chinah Mercer rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! From start to finish it's awesome! New powers, new characters, new mysteries to solve.. it was never a dull moment! You get to know Phira so much more in this book. The twists and turns Amber takes you on are brilliant. I highly recommend this book!!!
Helixa
May 31, 2017 Helixa rated it it was amazing
You know when you're stuffed from Thanksgiving dinner after two helpings of food, and want to eat pie? The third book in this series, if there is one *wink, wink* is pie. Pie please Amber! 😂
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2017
Randi
Randi rated it really liked it
May 29, 2017
Scott James
Scott James rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2017
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2017
Melissa Gouveia
Melissa Gouveia rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2017
James
James rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2017
Jannet Casas
Jannet Casas rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2017
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2017
Leama Cairney
Leama Cairney rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Tammy Westpfahl
Tammy Westpfahl rated it it was ok
Jun 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
If you're dying to know more about me, allow me to put you at ease. I'm a sharp-tongued, sarcastic cancer, who loves vegetable smoothies, winter storms, and the word 'portfolio'. I should NEVER be caffeinated, and require at least eight hours of sleep to even resemble a human being. At thirty-four, I just now feel like I can keep a straight face while saying the word "rectum" (which is actually a ...more
More about Amber Lynn Natusch...

Blue-Eyed Bomb (2 books)
  • Live Wire (Blue-Eyed Bomb #1)