Start by marking “Kill Switch (Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)” as Want to Read:
Kill Switch (Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)

Kill Switch

(Blue-Eyed Bomb #2)

As the daughter of two immortals, Sapphira was born with incredible power. Mastering it nearly cost her life, but with the help of her brothers, she was able to start over in Chicago, helping them police the supernatural community.
While tracking down a missing person, an unexpected accident unlocks a terrifying new power—the ability to experience the last few moments of a
Published March 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Kill Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kill Switch

Courtney
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kill Switch starts off right where Live Wire ends and there is no slowing down in sight.

Phira has started to learn how to control her emotions but her second personality is really starting to come out more and more. Phira and her brothers are on the hunt for a kidnapper and killer in the supernatural world. And in the midst of their case, Phira learns of a new gift. It's this gift that will help them even more in finding what and/or who they are looking for.

Amber has added so many more elements
Tatiana Chavez
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book that is not already expected to be said?
First of all it's amazing... In this book we get to know Phira in a deeper level and we learn to meet Nyx (her other half) a lot more and she's a bad ass! Phira has a big heart just like her mom and that balances her soldier, dark, cold side.

What's an amber book without plot twist? Heart wrenching twists for that matter... buckle up if you're an endless romantic... definitely toyed with my heart. TS is my favorite character,
Lorna
(RabidReads.com) 4.5/5 stars. Book two of this author’s Blue Eyed Bomb series doesn’t disappoint to say the least. In book one, Live Wire, we were introduced to Phira, a new member of the PC. The PC is a supernatural group responsible for keeping the world safe from supernatural criminals or problems. Phira’s father is Sean, son of Ares, the Greek God of war, and Ruby, a powerful and rare breed of werewolf. These two were the main characters in Natusch’s, Caged series, a favorite of mine. Needle ...more
Kristy
Shelves: paranormal-uf, series
This is the second instalment in the Blue-eyed Bomb series. Kill Switch starts from where the first book, Live Wire finished. I would highly recommend reading Live Wire first in order to get the most out of this book.

I loved getting to know Sapphira (Phira) better throughout this book. She has gained control over her most powerful gift, but new powers appear and keep her off balance. Add to that a huge case that she becomes directly involved in, plus some old and new PC uncles, and you have a ri
Nelta
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Kill Switch" will keep you turning the pages....
The 2nd book in the Blue-eyed Bomb series gives the reader a more in depth look at Sapphira and her coming to terms/control with her "other half" we will come to know as Nyx.....Phira is so like her mother Ruby...
In "Kill Switch" Sapphira and the PC are trying to discover why supernatural girls are going missing and who's responsible. Ms. Natusch has packed this book with plenty of action, introduced new characters and given the reader much to won
Tracy Carroll
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You can never get enough

Another book has come to an end and yet you can never get enough books written by Ms. Natusch. Her stories are original, action packed, and something you can sink your teeth into and enjoy every second of her books. She is one author I'll just get without even bothering to read what the book is about and I recommend her books to friends and anyone who needs a good author to read.
Ana
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I rarely give books 5 stars but with ALN I'm never stingy. ;)

OMG!!! I've waited for this second installment like forever. LOL! And ALN did not disappoint!!! This second book explained more about Sapphira's past, which I love. It definitely helped me understand more of who she is and what she had been through. Of course, she's as badass as she was in the first book. But this book explained more how her innocence was shattered and how she overcome it.

Of course there are new characters that I lear
Belinda Thompson
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did not see that coming! Loved this book!!

Okay...Sapphira and Nix are really coming into their power now....and WOW....just wow. Getting to know more of the PC group and a glimpse of their power is an abso-lute-ly perfect addition to this story. I did not see the Gabe twist coming....but am sooo looking forward to seeing how it plays out. MUST.HAVE.MORE.NOW.
Mary Stricklin
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty good

The series named Blue-eyed bomb truly fits the name. But I not sure I like her character. She acts to much like a teenager with not much common sense. I might read the next book. Don't know yet just to she if she has matured any yet. Why I say teenager is because she reacts first without thinking about anyone but herself.
Amanda
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Read As Always

I just love this book series it has such wonderful character development and it really holds my interest. After reading the First 9 books in the series Caged, I was so happy the author continued the story line by leading off into the family, can’t wait for the next book!
Tiffanii White
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

I really loved it. I love urban fantasy with strong heroines with issues. This one has a lot of issues but her character growth is worth going through the growing pains. She's evolving but she still makes mistakes. The mistakes make the story interesting without making you mad. I would most definitely recommend it.
Kelly
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

I didn’t like this book as much as I like the first. My biggest pet peeve was why couldn’t she talk into her head to talk to Nyx instead of out loud.. really y’all share the same body and she knows what your thinking... just reply silently. Another was how bad she was at context clues.. I had the bad guy pegged almost right when she met him...
Rayandsarah White
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another good read

We all know if you read book one in a series chances are you are going to read book two. Book two doesn't disappoint. Characters are rounded out and developed. We get to find out more about our girls power's and she gets to save the day
Tamara Tabor
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
its been awhile since I've read a book like this! amazing.. truly amazing! it shacked me at the end. I wasn't expecting that. i was expecting something of the sort but not that. I really enjoyed this read! Read read read! this series is to die for!
Shemeka Martin
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall not a bad read but predictable.
Mary Murlin
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really great

This was absolutely a great read. The characters are so believable. Once you start reading it, you can't put it down.
Lanette
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good series

I read this book to quickly. Like all this author writes it was an enjoyable read with a twist to top it off. I look forward to her next book
Lauren McGovern
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!!!
Paula Molter
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books
Oh Phira!

Holy hell! If you enjoyed Live Wire, you will love Kill Switch!
“You will not have her,” Nyx said, leaning into his smoldering body. “You chose death the second you chose her. Now you shall have it.”
Bree
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Amber's writing. Have been for quite a while! So I was super excited for this second book in the Blue-Eyed Bomb series. I love that I already feel connected to these characters because they are related (quite literally) to characters from her Caged series.

The opening of this book is intense! Phira, that poor girl, can't quite seem to catch a break! First she is on lock down, now she is free but learning to control her inner "Death" and new powers, deal with her intense family
Kelly
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kill Switch, the second book in the Blue Eye Bomb Series, takes place shortly after Live Wire ends. Sapphira (Phira) is starting to find her place with her brother and rest of her uncles in the PC located in Chicago. While working on case, Phira finds she has a new gift that she wasn’t aware of: reliving the last few minutes of a victim’s life. Phira must go undercover to save missing supernatural girls. This puts strain on her relationship with Gabe and TS. Her brothers are not too fond of the ...more
Crissy VA
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everyone knows that The Caged Series is probably in my top 5 favorite series of all time. So it's hard to top in my mind. Rarely does an author deliver another series that I fall in love with, but book 2 has me sold that this is going to be a series that I have book hanger over after book hanger over with.

All I can say is wow, the characters are amazing, the twists and turns are phenomenal. I am loving Sapphira & TS in this series.

In book 1, Phira didn't know who she was so we saw a differen
Angela
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love this series so far. Because the Caged series with Ruby and Sean ended, I get more of the PC and occasionally Sean. Still waiting on Ruby to show herself but I figure that will happen one of these days. I love the paranormal aspect of these stories as well. I love that Phira has an inner dark being that helps her and that she talks to. It makes for some hilarious dialogue at times. It also seems to help Phira with some dilemmas she's facing and acts almost like an inner Jiminy Cricket. Or, ...more
Charisse
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!

Amber didn't disappoint with this book. Love the characters new and old. It was awesome to get a slightly better understanding of Muses, though anyone whose read the Caged series would agree no one will ever fully understand him. Can't wait for book 3!
Rebecca
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! This second installment in the Blue-Eyed Bomb series is thrilling!!! I highly recommend reading the first book before this one, as it will give you much background, but, just wow! I couldn't put it down. The characters are so interesting and deep. The plot takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. There are parts that made me laugh, and parts that made me cry. I can't wait for the next book!!!
Chinah Mercer
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! From start to finish it's awesome! New powers, new characters, new mysteries to solve.. it was never a dull moment! You get to know Phira so much more in this book. The twists and turns Amber takes you on are brilliant. I highly recommend this book!!!
Kristi M
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She's back! When girls go missing in Midwestern supernatural town, Sapphira and the boys dive in head first to solve the mystery. Deep undercover, Phira risks it all to save the missing girls. Will her sassy, smart mouth and her bold, brash tactics put her in harms way or help her get to the bottom of the disappearances?

You can't miss this action packed, edge of your seat rollercoaster read. There are tons of shenanigans to keep you entertained when Phira is around and tons of witty, angst bant
Cat- Lee
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spin off of the Caged series. I love the characters. I love the whole concept I couldn’t put it down
April Bock
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nyx ❤

We should all have that one friend who takes no shit and tells it like it is with a sassy, witty attitude. I am thoroughly enjoying getting to know Phira's other half.
Danielle
Mar 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
AMBER LYNN NATUSCH is the author of the bestselling Caged series for adults. She was born and raised in Winnipeg, and is still deeply attached to her Canadian roots. She loves to dance and practice Muay Thai―but spends most of her time running a chiropractic practice with her husband, raising two young children, and attempting to write when she can lock herself in the bathroom for ten minutes of p ...more

Blue-Eyed Bomb (3 books)
  • Live Wire (Blue-Eyed Bomb #1)
  • Dead Zone (Blue-Eyed Bomb #3)