Start by marking “Chirp (A Bluebird, Texas Romance #1)” as Want to Read:
Chirp (A Bluebird, Texas Romance #1)

Chirp

(A Bluebird, Texas Romance #1)

A woman hiding from her future…..

Heiress to the largest steel company in America, twenty-year-old, socially awkward Blaze Bledsoe hides out at Dessie Bishop’s farm. For the last three years, Blaze has eluded one investigator after another, but just when she thinks she’s safe, a PI closes in. Her luck is about to run out in more ways than one.

A man running from his past….

Ra
Published April 4th 2017 by Kindle Press

To ask other readers questions about Chirp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chirp

Montzalee Wittmann
Aug 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Chirp by Ann Everett is a kindle scout book and not one I would normally pick up which is probably my fault. It was an okay read, just not my flavor. Interesting characters, humor, fair plot. I think there are some aspects of the book I would have removed. Not bad for it not my favorite genre.
Andrea
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

What intrigued me the most about the book and sparked an interest in me was a teaser saying that the main character was a girl who had Asperger's Syndrome. I have been working with this community for almost 20 years and was curious to see if someone could actually pull off the nuances of the population without being cliche and stereotypical, as well as capturing how it could affect a romance. I have to say that I wasn't disappointed at all.

Blaze's quirky nature is simply called being
Cynthia Heyman
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delightful modern day fairy tale romance. With two very unlikely central characters /hero and heroine. With such wonderful flow of plot and with just the right amount of heat and funny writing that is Ann Everett. I really enjoyed this offering ,thanks Ann!
Breeze
so good!
one super weird chic with light hearted tendencies. ocd, quiet, independent, strange, lovely, straight shooter, great cook.
finds,
ex con, guy who drives a motorcycle ( not a biker) loves his gran, loves his brothers, regular dude, loves to eat grans food...
we get,
a refreshing look at a overwhelmed genre!
We get right to it with little history about the characters so, jail time and hiding aren't big reveals and are briefly explained which i found nice. Why? because the author allows us to p
Floryie
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
While reading the book, I had only 2 thoughts - Wicked characters and it's one of those books!

By that, I mean it's the kind of book I can reread anytime and any number of times. It was a bit different from other books of the author. For one, it was a bit longer. That's how I felt when I was reading it. Each scene was detailed and vivid. Another is that it was a bit more graphic on details.

The author has done a great job of pairing an ex con with a mouthy virgin. Oh my! I love the couple! Where d
Medavis66
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-challenge
LOVED this book! This started out interesting and got even more so as I read along the pages. I loved Blaze and all she did. The little notes she left with her patrons after she was finished with their makeup were fantastic. Very creative. I really liked the how and why of her ending up in Bluebird. Rance sure was shocked to find her at his grandmother's place. His reaction and growing adoration for the little things she did was fun. I liked when 'it' finally hit him. I really liked her friends ...more
Sobia
Apr 06, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stars... the progression from the hero being a jerk to not being a jerk was sorta outta the blue, imo. I didn't know what brought it one, so it didn't really work for me. And I wish we'd had a few flashbacks ( or maybe just a prologue) of the Heroes time in prison, and the heroines time with her father. And imo there were a few side bits of the book that could've been taken out.

Altogether not a bad read though.
Cheryl Babcock
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
First time reading this author

Enjoy this book. The main characters are extremely interesting. I love how the story was both funny and action packed. Will read more of Ann Everett books.
Peter Carlstrom
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good romance

I enjoyed Blaze, her secrets, her quirks and her directness. The hero was aloof, tough, guarded but no match for our leading lady. There was great chemistry, sizzling sex and intense push and pull.
Emmie
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A socially akward heiress and an ex-con, a recipe for an interesting read. I actually enjoyed this book immensely. The premise was excellent and the characterisation was very good and so funny in places! Chirp kept me turning the pages and wondering what will happen next.

I truly hope that there will be more books from Bluebird , Texas.
Jo
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book, with richly detailed characters. I found myself thinking about small details days after I finished the book. Highly recommended.
meagan
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic.

I wasn't really sure what to expect but I decided to give this book a chance. I'm glad I did, it was amazing! I would definitely recommend this book to everyone.
Stephanie Urquidi
Rachel
Bruce Allen
Apr 24, 2017
Linda
rated it did not like it
Jun 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
She’s married to her high school sweetheart.

Loves shopping at thrift stores.

Doesn’t remember her first kiss.

Hates talking on the telephone.

A really sharp pencil makes her happy.

She secretly wants to get a tattoo.

Elected as a charter member of National Honor Society in high school is still one of her biggest surprises.

She’s thankful wrinkles aren’t painful.

She sucks at math.

A Bluebird, Texas Romance (2 books)
  • True (A Bluebird, Texas Romance, #2)