Start by marking “When Words Fail (Mile High Romance, #9)” as Want to Read:
When Words Fail (Mile High Romance, #9)

When Words Fail

(Mile High Romance #9)

Book 9 in the Mile High Romance Series.

*** This book has some darker scenes than you've seen in this series so far. ***

Troy has been given the opportunity of a lifetime. Not only is he now the co-owner of the sandwich shop he helped build, but he's also living in a gorgeous condo for dirt-cheap. His life would be perfect if he had someone to share it with.

Isaac has
Published May 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about When Words Fail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Words Fail

Start your review of When Words Fail (Mile High Romance, #9)
Trio
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOTE
My review of the whole series of audiobooks is up on the blog. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.kimmerseroticbookbanter.co...

If you're an audiobook fan, I highly recommend doing the series this way - it was an incredible experience going through one of my all-time favorite series this way.

My Original Review of Book 9

Yes, so good! This has been one of the most enjoyable series I've ever read. How Aria Grace keeps up the quality of each of these stories over the course
Kim
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this author and this series . This is a MM contemporary story. I've read the eBook and audio book. Love these guys so much.
Ricardo
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Cute and sweet, not realistic at all, and the plot has been done too many times before (with a few minor variations)
Anke
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
For about 80% this was one of my 3* reads, more on the meh-side. Then some development happened that was just too far-fetched, too much was just glossed over and then there was the implementation of the storyline for the next book. Hate that. So, I think 2* are rather generous.
Barbara
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely a stressful story to read, but it still was good and kept me turning pages. Troy owns a sandwich shop in a mall and is highly stressed trying to cover the shop with only one other employee. Isaac is a prostitute and is witness to a murder of one of his friends. On the run from the murderer, he falls into Troy's life. Getting caught up in Isaac's problems, getting mugged, hiring a helpless old lady, Troy's problems get bigger and adds even more stress. Darker than others that ...more
Bobbi
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Words Fail, book nine in the Mile High Romance series by Aria Grace. Great storyline with Arias wonderful characters! This is the first time I let myself realize that some of the characters or storylines jump from Arias different series. In this story we hear about The Vault, a Male prostitution ranch where the men indenture themselves for a year for a big payout. Ive already read two books in a new series called The Men of the Vault. It is a dark series and this story starts out with some ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
On the run and homeless, Isaac witnesses a mugging in the park and he cannot walk away from helping the unconscious victim. Eventually their paths cross and Troy ends up hiring Isaac to work in his sandwich shop. The sparks fly and their relationship is taken to the next level, but Isaac knows he needs to keep running. But will Troys love and support be enough to help Isaac leave the baggage behind? Or will the threat of hurting not only himself but those he loves cause Isaac to keep running? ...more
Pati

While yes, this book does start off with a couple of dark scenes I did not find it stressful as other reviewers have mentioned feeling. I truthfully wasn't stressed by it at all.
Isaac and Troy are likable characters and while this is not my favorite book in the series I didn't dislike it and am glad that I read it. I look forward to Simons story as well as Ms Graces spinoff series.
Judy
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This ninth book of the series starts with a murder and the witness to it getting out of town, fast. This book, while nice and acceptably entertaining, was over too quickly, had a relationship that sparked up too quickly, and ultimately left me wanting something more. I have read all the series, so the 4 star rating was for continuity and some hot sex.
Angel
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mm
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. This story started out more intense than others in this series, but I liked the storyline. I loved the characters, especially Troy who deserved some happiness in his stressful life. I'm looking forward to the next book.
T.L. Travis
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Much more intense

Than the rest in the series have been. This one was so much more serious. The characters lives filled with horrible events, forced into lives that no one world ever choose.

As always, it was great and I look forward to book 10.
Charles
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. The story was quick, but still fun and interesting. It really has me interested in the new spinoff series!!
Stacie
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Lots of spelling mistakes. Could be longer!
iDreem2

Mar 14, 2020
Angela
Oct 15, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• La Conjointe Adorée (E-Conjoints t. 1)
  • More Than Everything (Family, #3)
  • Birthday with His Omega (Mapleville Omegas #7)
  • It Was Always You
  • Getting Close to the Omega (Cloverleah Pack, #5)
  • The Reluctant Wolf (Cloverleah Pack #1)
  • Calming the Enforcer (Cloverleah Pack, #4)
  • When No Doesn't Cut It (Cloverleah Pack #3)
  • The Runaway Cat (Cloverleah Pack #2)
  • The Biker's Omega (Alpha and Omega, #1)
  • What He Left Behind
  • Tentation
  • Rrooh Mon Dieu: Une Romance Paranormale (Agence de Rencontres Paranormales t. 13)
  • L’ours Tactique (POLAIRE t. 4)
  • Sugar Coated Omega (Food Trucks of Love #1)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • Not His Kiss to Take
  • Dance (West End #1)

Mile High Romance (10 books)
  • When It's Right (Mile High Romance #1)
  • When I'm Weak (Mile High Romance, #2)
  • When I'm Lost (Mile High Romance, #3)
  • When You Were Mine (Mile High Romance, #4)
  • When I Fall (Mile High Romance #5)
  • When Whiskey Stops Working (Mile High Romance #6)
  • When Thunder Rolls (Mile High Romance, #7)
  • When the Bough Breaks (Mile High Romance #8)
  • When Doves Cry (Mile High Romance, #10)

News & Interviews

Are you new to reading mysteries and thrillers and feeling overwhelmed by where to start? As all good detectives know, narrowing down the list ...