Start by marking “Feng Shui at Work : Arranging Your Work Space to Achieve Peak Performance and Maximum Profit” as Want to Read:

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
For centuries, people have relied on the power of feng shui, the ancient Chinese art of placement, to bring good luck and prosperity. Now, with this easy step-by-step guide to feng shui in the workplace, you can improve your chances for promotion, your financial success, and your relationships with colleagues and clients--just by rearranging your office furniture!
;;;;;;;;
Published May 12th 1998 by Villard

To ask other readers questions about Feng Shui at Work , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feng Shui at Work

Creative Choices
Jan 26, 2008 rated it did not like it
Please note the following review in part or in entirety is a copy of other reviews I have written on similar Feng Shui books. Ok this is the longest Review I have written as I am very passionate about it due to my personal experience with it - so please bare with me. If you are interested in Feng Shui it may be worth the read.

I bought this book along with many others; (which I will lump together here and probably post this same review on each) when I knew nothing about Feng Shui except for the c
Debbie
Apr 28, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: home-design
A quick read design book on a subject I have heard a lot about but never read about. They say this is a science but those Chinese seem pretty superstitious to me. This was a $.50 find at my favorite used book store called the Book Stack on the University of Denver campus. I wish you all had been with me. It was a special half price sale day and I could only buy a handful because our car was packed to the gills.
Nora de Cardenas