Start by marking “Thanksgiving Protector (Texas Ranger Holidays #1)” as Want to Read:
Thanksgiving Protector (Texas Ranger Holidays #1)

Thanksgiving Protector

(Texas Ranger Holidays #1)

PROTECTING THE BABY

When border patrol agent Kylie Perry's informant is murdered, she makes good on her promise to raise the woman's baby girl...but soon becomes the target of a killer. Now Kylie must find a way to juggle motherhood and her work on a joint task force aiming to capture a notorious drug kingpin--and somehow stay alive. Texas Ranger Austin Rivers, who's
Published October 3rd 2017 by Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Thanksgiving Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thanksgiving Protector

Start your review of Thanksgiving Protector (Texas Ranger Holidays #1)
Misty
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 ...a bit repetitive ...more
Glenda Parker
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Thanksgiving Protector. This is the first book in the series Texas Ranger Holidays. I always enjoy Sharon's work and this is an excellent example of her work. I know you are going to love it. This book is well written, action packed, and full of faith.

Border Patrol Agent Kylie Perry promised her informant that if anything should happen to her Kylie will raise her baby. Now her informant has been killed and Kylie finds herself with a baby to raise
3 Stars

This was an enjoyable book, with lots of action. I liked both Kylie and Austin and I thought they worked well together both professionally and romantically.

I didn't agree with some of the choices that Kylie made in regards to her new daughter. The first thing she should have done when she took custody of her was put her in protective custody; but I suppose that wouldn't have made for much of an interesting story.

Still I did enjoy it and will continue on with the series.

Challenges:
Hazel Robinson
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action Packed

If you love a lot of action this book has it all. The heroine is a border patrol agent, and the hero is a Texas Ranger enough said. This book has murder, attempted murder, car chase, drugs and when you think you have it figured out you are all wrong.
Jennifer Robb
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: love inspired suspense readers
Recommended to Jennifer by: Avon Lake Public Library
3.5 stars--fairly well done for this type of series. I liked that they have a female protagonist who has a job in a male dominated field--a job she apparently does well. She's tough but also has a heart, as evidenced by the fact that she takes in the baby daughter of one of her informants.

I never quite got hold of why Austin didn't want to commit to love. I understand that he didn't seem to have a loving childhood, but I'm not sure why he thinks he couldn't be a good father based on
Paula Legate
This was a great book! I loved the action, suspense, and the romance between Kylie, and Austin. This is a Christian based book, so it doesn’t have any sex in it at all. Kylie is a border Patrol agent. Her friend ended up dying. Kylie promised her if anything happened, she would take care of her daughter Mercedes. I loved that little girl. She found her way into my heart throughout this book. The action intensified after she took Mercedes in. Someone was after Kylie and her adopted daughter. ...more
Trixi
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Action-packed, adrenaline-laced and then you add a baby to the mix and it triples the tension! I had no idea how Kylie and Austin were going to out-run the killers, who seemed to be one step ahead of them, and protect little Mercedes at the same time. The ending surprised me...can't wait to read the next installment of Texas Ranger Holidays (Christmas Double Cross by Jodie Bailey)!
Necee
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riveting suspense, action, adventure and the border patrol angle was captivating. The faith element struggles were strong and made the characters more relatable. Loved it ...it can be read as a stand-alone, but is part of the Texas Ranger Holidays series.
KindleandBook
Sorry but have to wonder if this was the authors first book, it read like a bad fanfiction. The characters were annoying, the wording was very stiff, it didn’t flow. The characters were very one dimensional and the plot was kind of all over the place.
Viv Wilday
Loved this book. I hope there is one that follows
inaword
Oct 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
Poor writing with annoying main characters and barely there romance.
Dylan
Nov 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
I have never before read a book published by Harlequin and after reading this one I'm not sure I'll ever do so again...

It was unbearable at times and barely bearable at others but I did it.
Warren R Miller
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Final Twist

This book was well written with plenty of suspense and mystery. The final twist was a surprise to me. Good read.
Karen Pawelko
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wilani Wahl
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! I fell in love with the characters. I loved all the twists and turns and found myself sitting on the edge of my seat. It is well written.
Kimberly
cute story
Joy Avery
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-authors
A good read on a rainy rainy day.
Looking forward to her next one.
Pam
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanksgiving Protector is by Sharon Dunn. It is a Texas Ranger Holidays novel. It is a Love inspired series suspense which means no graphic sex scenes. It is a good read and does keep you on your toes.
Border Agent Kylie Perry promised her informant, Valentina, to take her baby if there are any problems and raise her. All the paperwork is in place and Kylie has been given directions as to where Mercedes is. Kylie never wants to have to do this; but upon Valentina’s death, she races to get
Connie
Anne Davies
rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Cowboy Christmas Guardian (Gold Country Cowboys #1)
  • Christmas Captive (Men of Valor #6)
  • Christmas on the Run (Mission: Rescue #8)
  • Classified K-9 Unit Christmas: A Killer Christmas\Yuletide Stalking (Classified K-9 Unit, #7)
  • Undercover Holiday Fiancée (True North Heroes #1)
  • Lone Star Christmas Rescue (Lone Star Justice #2)
  • Holiday Secrets (McKade Law #1)
  • Christmas Amnesia (Callahan Confidential #3)
  • Framed for Murder
  • Off the Grid Christmas
  • Battle Tested (Military K-9 Unit #7)
  • Guarding the Babies (Baby Protectors #3)
  • The Littlest Target (True North Heroes #2)
  • Silent Night Threat
  • Trail of Danger (True Blue K-9 Unit #6)
  • Tracker (Classified K-9 Unit, #6)
  • Blind Trust (True Blue K-9 Unit #3)
  • Justice Mission (True Blue K-9 Unit #1)
After 26 years of marriage Sharon's beloved husband Michael passed away in 2014. Together they had a life filled with adventure, laughter and unconditional love. She considers herself blessed to have been loved that way. She now lives with three nearly grown children, a nervous border collie and two cats.

Her love for mystery and suspense began in the fifth grade, when she found a whole set of

Texas Ranger Holidays (3 books)
  • Christmas Double Cross (Texas Ranger Holidays, #2)
  • Texas Christmas Defender (Texas Ranger Holidays #3)