Start by marking “SNOW” as Want to Read:
SNOW

SNOW

SNOW is an anthology composed of sixteen novellas and novelettes featuring tales of forbidden love from some of your favorite Wattpad authors.

Check out the incredible list of authors below!

Kelly Anne Blount – KellyAnneBlount on Wattpad
Gabriela Cabezut – GabyCabezut on Wattpad
Megan DeVos – styleslegend on Wattpad
Rachel Meinke – knightsrachel on Wattpad
Noelle N. – hepburnett
ebook
Published April 2017

To ask other readers questions about SNOW, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SNOW

Gabriela Cabezut
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
I loved working with so many talented authors because the end result is amazing. Sixteen different stories on forbidden love and all so good!!! ❤
Kristi McManus
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully enjoyable collection of eclectic and varied takes on forbidden love, all with the theme of snow as an catalyst. Some of the best Wattpad authors, variety of genres and interpretations that you will enjoy each and every one.
Cassidy Washburn
May 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-copies, e-arcs
I was provided with a free e-arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.

A solid read with a wide variety of stories, genres, and characters; this anthology has something for everyone.

As is the case for most anthologies, some stories are better than others. However, the great thing about anthologies is that you don't have to read every single story. For example, I would start a story, realize I wasn't enjoying it and then move on to the next one. There were a few stories in this collecti
M. R
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was provided a copy of this book for an honest review.
All bar two stories in this anthology were excellent.
I do enjoy Shaun Allan's work, after being introduced to him on another writer's blog a few years ago during his book tour.
As I understand it, this cadre of writers met on Wattpad, and if the anthology is any indication of the quality of their writing, then this is an extremely talented group of writers and should be watched.
I enjoyed Wings by Shaun Allan most of all- it was surprisingly
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was a privilege being a part of this anthology. I was so impressed by the talent and diversity of these writers! These stories are definitely worth taking a look at.
Connie Jasperson
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have lately begun to rediscover my love of the short story, whiling my Sunday afternoons away on my back porch, reading the many wonderful anthologies that are beginning to grace the digital shelves at Amazon. Reading short stories allows me to sample an author’s work without investing in a longer book by an author whose work is unknown to me. Also, it allows me to read work written by authors whose work I know and love. This week, I am talking about an anthology of tales written by Wattpad St ...more
Rachel Tsoumbakos
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Wings by Shaun Allan is desolate, beautiful, and achingly haunting. Allan manages to bring a new idea to the table when most are thinking romance or survivalist stories that come with the seclusion of a cabin in the woods anthology.

While the theme for this anthology is forbidden love, Shaun manages to twist this concept by adding a supernatural element and a dilemma for a character that is positively wrought with bad decisions when it comes to love.

As always, Allan's way with words creeps up on
BJ
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good
Interesting anthology of 16 short stories. A great book to curl up with a winter's day. I liked Sober because it had quality writing, a depth to the story and strong characters. Tobacco and Pine was intriguing - I just wanted more. There were a couple of stories that didn't appeal or flow quite to well. Overall it was great value.
Maria Teresa
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this collection of stories. Different genres, different settings. Success to all the writers!
Zoila Juarez
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Snowed In by Kelly Anne Blount

It's a breathtaking love story with a thrilling plot that messed up with my head and feelings, not being sure of whom to trust.
Claudia is a young writer with a sad story who went back to her family's cabin trying to get rid of her writer's block. She met handsome and mysterious Colton and immediately began a friendship that led them into a romantic affair. Not all was hearts and flowers, Colton's terrible past will get in the way and it will keep you on your toes.
Suze Robinson
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
With this collection you have sixteen different novellas and short stories each one with it's own twist on forbidden romance in a snowy setting. I recommend this collection to anyone who loves a unique telling of different love stories. It's nice to dive into a quick novella and with this amazing lineup of authors-- you won't be disappointed.
Dilyana
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's the first time I'm reviewing an anthology so I wasn't sure how to approach this review.

I was going to share with you what I think of SNOW as a whole, and then tell you half a dozen sentences about each individual story, but with sixteen stories plus what I think of the anthology, this review would've turned out quite long and you know I try to keep them short and to the point.

So, in the end, I'm just going to talk about the general impression I got from SNOW - Stories of Forbidden Love.

I ca
Tracy's Place
Apr 03, 2017 rated it liked it
(Rating is based on the first 8 books of the anthology only. )

I've read the first eight stories and haven't absolutely loved any of them, unfortunately. Only eight more to go!

I have to say I'm thoroughly annoyed with the fact that every story so far has had a character named Claudia in it. I don't have anything against that name but after a while it gets old. I'm not sure who thought this would be a good idea but it's just not working for me.
Tahlie Purvis
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book.

I was given the Snow anthology to give an honest review back and I am only going to touch base on Rachel Meinke's story Chasing Jupiter but can I just say; wow!

This story was honestly not what I was expecting. I walked in with the idea that this was a romantic story but was pleasantly surprised that instead of a romance, this story focuses on some serious issues all of us may have gone through with a hint of humour and some great male/female platon
Ruth Hansen
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was excited when I heard about the SNOW Anthology. Sarah Benson is one of my favorite authors and I have read everything she has written. A short story by Sarah – plus 15 other short stories… count me in!

This anthology has the common theme of snow and cabins in each story. That is where the commonalities ended. SNOW features mystery, suspense, supernatural and paranormal themes, and romance of all sorts.

Sarah Benson’s story, Whiteout, is a mystery. Just a bit about the story… (no spoilers her
Fallon DeMornay
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
***I was given and ARC of the Snow anthology to give an honest review for MCRoman's story and have only read her addition to the anthology***

MC's story was easy to read with smooth transitions and solid writing. I've always been a sucker for second chance romances where characters with a difficult past come back together and rekindle the flames. This was a sweet and touching story about characters who'd started out as best friends and wanted to be so much more but circumstances drove them apart
Trisha
May 10, 2017 rated it liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest feedback, but seeing as how it's currently available on Amazon in e-format for 99 cents, I would have paid for it. This was a fun read; the stories are full of romance and drama, mystery and intrigue. Some of the stories were better written than others; overall the writing quality was amateur level, in my opinion, but good enough that I was still able to appreciate and enjoy it. I found the premises behind the first story ...more
Debbie Cubells
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book, that being said, I absolutely love, love, love what I have read up to this point in the anthology, especially Kelly Anne Blount's portion!! Kelly Anne is one of the best new author's I have had the privilege to read in a very long time. No matter the genre she always keeps me wanting more. I can't wait to finish the SNOW anthology and I truly can't wait to see what Kelly Anne has in store for us next!!!
Becky
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating parameters for storytelling and so many variations!

A delightful way to experience different stories and writing styles all in one place. I throughly enjoyed the mystery aspect of White Out and all the unknowns introduced in the story that progress to a satisfying conclusion. Tobacco & Pine has a nostalgic feel and approach. Well-written characters throughout and stories that transport to a variety of settings & adventures.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book. :)
Shannon Klare
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book.

Chasing Jupiter, by Rachel Meinke, was fantastic! The story centers around a band of four guys and their manager, Amy. At the edge of a breakup, Amy steals the guys away into the wilderness with the hope that seclusion will bring them together. Egos, conflict, and secrets run rampant, but Rachel did a great job showing character growth with these four guys. No one is exactly as they seem, and this story is an awesome reminder that just because some
Kevina
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book*

The fact that I couldn't choose which story was my favorite is the best thing ever!! From the romantic to the mystery to the sweet and sexy, the authors have written amazing novellas for everyone to enjoy in one book.
sweetdreamer33 sweetdreamer33
I'm so happy to be part of the Snow Anthology and working with other Wattpad authors. The result is so amazing. Sixteen beautiful stories of forbidden love in multiple genres.
R.S.
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection has so many different stories by authors with their own unique voices and styles, that readers will definitely find things to fall in love with! You can't go wrong by picking up this book, whether you're a fan of fantasy, humor, or just pure romance.

I particularly enjoyed Back to Us by M.C. Roman for its 'childhood friends reuniting and discovering a spark' storyline, and Debra Goelz's Red Snow for its wonderful blend of fairy tale and fantasy, all the while keeping the story fre
Mel
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Composed by sixteen Wattpad writers, SNOW is compiled of novelettes/novella-length stories all centering around forbidden love. Some feature cabins while others approach historical/modern settings with blossoming, continuing, or complicated romance. Spanning a multitude of sub-genres, you are sure to find a story that piques your interest!

I found myself stumbling upon an opportunity to receive an advanced reader copy (ARC) of this anthology for an honest review and could not refuse! Having previ
Rose Charpentier
A collection of short stories, written by some favorite authors...
Kelly Blount
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lavinia Leigh
Aug 18, 2017
Eli’s Hot Reads
Aug 15, 2018
AhensEL
Apr 13, 2017
Tricia Barnes
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Back to Us is a romantic love story about two young adults whose love was unable to flourish because of their families involvement.

Seven years has past by and neither have been able to move on fully from each other.
Whilst on a break from college they are reunited and their relationship changes once again, as past emotions are brought to the surface.

This story shows the tenacity of true love between two people who were meant to be together in a well written plot where love conquers all.

This is no
« previous 1 3 next »

• Found (Heart Search #2)
  • Chasing the Runaway Bride (Bliss, #3)
  • The Ring of Lost Souls
  • Lights Out Lucy: Roller Derby 101 (Music City Rollers, #1)
  • Under the Trees
  • Carry On Dancing
  • Flirting with Magick
  • Holly Hearts Hollywood
  • Lines We Forget
  • Otherworldly (Protocol, #1)
  • Arrowheart (The Love Curse #1)
  • Don't Fall
  • A Soul to Take (Soul Stealers Trilogy, #1)
  • Celestra Forever After (Celestra Forever After, #1)
  • The Sun and the Moon (Giving You..., #1)
USA Today Bestselling author and Wattpad Star Kelly Anne Blount has more than seventy-three-thousand followers on social media. Her Wattpad stories have been read more than twenty-million times. She’s contributed to Tap, Wattpad’s new app for chat-style stories, where her work has been “tapped” more than fifty-million times. She is a writer and reviewer for SpoilerTV, which has allowed her to deve ...more