Start by marking “Loved (House of Night Other World, #1)” as Want to Read:
Loved (House of Night Other World, #1)

Loved

(House of Night Other World #1)

The bestselling series has returned! Join P.C. and Kristin Cast in celebrating the tenth anniversary of the House of Night series by going on a thrilling new adventure with your beloved Nerd Herd.

It’s Zoey’s eighteenth birthmas and the Nerd Herd has been scattered across the country busily adulting for almost a year when Stark calls them back to Tulsa to surprise Z. But all is

Published July 11th 2017 by Blackstone Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Loved, please sign up.
P.C. Cast The paperback edition will be available about 1 year after the hardback releases, which is when the next book will release in hardback as well.

Start your review of Loved (House of Night Other World, #1)
Zola
May 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
When will this bloody series end
Ashley Drumm
This new series that's from another series was amazing, now I need to get my hands on the other series it's based off. I enjoyed every page of this book and highly recommend it. The second book Lost to this series comes out June or July 2018 I'd have to check again which month exactly. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
Today March 10, 2017 was epic! Kristin Cast announced that she and her mother will release another book in the House of Night series! I'm over the moon happy! But please release it in book form not only as an ebook!

Celebrate the House of Night 10th anniversary with Loved, the HoN novel you've been waiting for. #HoNLoved

Did you see the cover reveal!?!? It's mainly white, which means a new era for the House of Night books!

Scholar inArmor
Aug 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
Let me start from the beginning...

I have read every House of Night novel and novella, liked the characters and lore and magic & vampyre elements. But, sometimes storylines were so poorly written that I was like "Why do I even try?". I tried because the HoN series was full of positive vibes and love. Even though that combo was sometimes getting on my nerves (specifically Grandma Redbird) because I wanted action and hardships and difficult decisions and drama.

I never gave up on reading the whole series and I am g
Sev Henry
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
P1/2--Massive spoilers ahead

Three years after mother-daughter team completed their magnum opus—The House of Night series’ Redeemed—PC returns to the wonderful(?) world of Vampyres and Magic in the newest sequel, and start to a completely new story, Loved. Join Zoey Mary-Sue Redbird and her “Nerd Herd” once again as they tackle the forces of Darkness, unravel deeper mysteries, and ultimately set the stage for the Other World arc.
What can be said about this particular entry that hasn’t
Leandra
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING. THANK YOU P.C. CAST.

My review is up on my blog

MY REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bw2l...

I AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR THIS. CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAM???

happy excited nice awesome screaming

happy reactions excited super yay

THE COVER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED
BEHOLD

description
It's so pretty!
Nicole Collins
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just loved being back in this world again!! I'm a huge fan of this series and this book did not disappoint! I can't wait for the next one!! It was pretty entertaining and there were some questions answered from the original series. I just love everything about this series from the characters to the world and I really missed reading about everyone!! This book made my day and if you love house of night then you need this book in your life!! 5 fucking stars! !!! I am biased though I can't help bu ...more
☯~☽~•Patricia Mainard•~☾~☯
Absolutely loved this book! It was so good the characters, the plot everything was amazing. I love this series so much!
Kira Simion
Mar 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
I can't take the blurb seriously when the so-called butt kicking group calls themselves the "nerd herd." There's only so much I can take.
Chelsies Crazy4Books
Oct 06, 2017 marked it as to-read
My taste have change so much since reading all the House of Night novels. I just have a feeling reading this will make me cringe, but Im doing it anyways for old time sake. I finished the series in my first years of University, back when I hadnt read as much YA. Ive read 200 + books (mostly YA) since finishing the HoN series so I doubt it will live up to all the great YA books Ive read. However I might get nostalgic. We'll see. Let me know in the comments if you want to know my thoughts once I r ...more
Mary H
May 19, 2017 marked it as nope
I'm not going to rate this because I haven't read it, but just... *deep sigh* no.

-_-
Sujitha  Alexander
Mar 09, 2017 marked it as to-read
OMG!! I can't wait to read this. *anxiously awaiting*
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
House of Night series has a spin-off?? Why was I unaware of this shit. I thought this series is over. 😂😭
Aly
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zoey and the Nerd Herd are all back again! I am so glad to come back to a new series of House of the Night. I am so glad the authors decided to write more adventures for the vampires and fledging's. There would be no Nerd Herd without all the great charterers in this series. Aphrodite and Stevie Ray and many more are what makes this book great and makes it feel like home. This book we even met some new vampires! I can't wait to read book 2!!!
Alice Bye
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, 2017, 2019
10/5 ⭐
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS BOOK! I CANT EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW HAPPY I AM TO BE BACK IN THIS WORLD! THIS BOOK WAS EVERYTHING I HAD HOPED FOR
Shambrie Brown
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can't wait for it to come out
Kasandra
Sep 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
I'm thoroughly disappointed. My friend and I have read every book in this series. Nowhere in the previous books did P.C. drag current political events into the story line, let alone push her political views onto us. I have no idea why she felt it was necessary to do that in this one. What I do know is that people generally read this genre of book in order to escape the real world, not have it thrown up at every turn. If we wanted that, we'd turn on the news or pick up the paper. But what makes i ...more
Ashley Brilinski
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where to even start, oh my goodness... I was absolutely ecstatic when I learned there was another HON book coming out. I preordered it on Kindle AND hardback the moment I could.
I can't recommend this series enough. I wholeheartedly believe there is something in it for everyone. So beautifully detailed, they truly take into the world that is the House of Night. It feels like you grow & experience everything with the characters, the good as well as the bad. You laugh, smile, & cry (b
Barbara Carpenter
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this Series and this is my All time favorite Author. Love Everything she has out!
May 舞
Jul 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fantasy
I wonder why I keep doing this to myself.
Chandra Claypool (wherethereadergrows)
It's been a year since the Nerd Herd beat Neferet and they've dispersed to live their separate lives. Zoey, having a dream about Neferet potentially emerging again, wants to bring everyone together. Her man, Stark, has already planned for this as everything is falling around her birthmas. Her now surprise becomes a reunion to try and stop her dream from coming true.

Their own personal tragedies have caused them to not only face the zombie apocalypse they accidentally unleashed in thei
Allison ☾
Aug 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Well this book was only $1 so I can't be too mad.

The storyline was engaging but not much has changed since the other series. Everything is still sickly sappy, from the BFF dialogue to Grandma Redbird baking cookies for the gang. Also once again we left on a cliff hanger so nothing got solved.

There was a little bit of political propaganda in this but it didn't really take away from the story or phase me.

I'm tired of people being resurrected so
Aly
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook, 2019
I liked this book from the beginning because they had a full recap of House of Night things in case the reader needed a refresher. They told us what happened, who the main characters are, and pretty much HoN 101. This is super helpful and I wish all series would do this!
The story picks up not long after the original series finished. I like seeing Zoey and her circle grown up and in their High Council positions. My favorite part of the book was seeing Jack again. He's so sweet and adorable and D
Jennifer Leigh
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Zoey and the Nerd Herd are back! This is not a drill! In this new series, Zoey and her friends have been scattered across the U.S fulfilling their new roles as fully changed vampyres. It has been one year since the defeat of Neferet, and there has been no life or death drama since. Until fear is brought on everyone with the thought that Neferet might be stirring. It is up to Zoey and her friends to ensure that whatever drama is coming their way, that they are prepared.
As a continuation of
Darcy
I was ok with how the House of Night series ended. When this book popped up I found myself curious as to how things would proceed. I found myself bored with most of the book. It only got interesting when Zoey's brother popped up and everyone realized the significance of him. The other slightly interesting part was the change that came over Aphrodite, who hasn't been a favorite of mine. But with that being said, I did like the place she was in at the end. I'll probably keep up with this series as ...more
Emily Ross
I actually really enjoyed this book. Having thought that the House of Night series was atrocious, I was expecting this to be just as bad, so I was pleasantly surprised.

The plot was alright and better than most of the books in the main series. All of the Nerd Herd reunite in Tulsa to celebrate Zoey's 18th birthday/Christmas. A circle inevitably happens, which is interrupted by Aphrodite's mother, and all kinds of chaos occurs, but primarily evil red fledglings and vampyres from another world. Th
Shannon
Loved
House of Night Other World, Book 1

I Picked Up This Book Because: I am a fan of the original HON series.

The Characters:

Zoey Redbird:
The Nerd Herd:
Grandma Redbird, Other Jack and Other Kevin

The Story:

The Good: The Nerd Herd is back! After being spread all across America everyone is back to celebrate Zoey’s 18th Birthday

The Bad: So is Nefert, or maybe it’s just her influence. The White Bull starts some drama that ends up opening a portal to another world. A world where Neferet’s crazy plan to dominate humankind has worked.

The Unbelie
Andrea
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE CAITLIN DAVIES!!! She is seriously one of my most favorite narrators so 5 stars for her.

Also I just freaking love the Nerd Herd and the House of Night world. Being back in it, I kind of wanted to cry, but in a good way. Seeing the gang all split up made me sad, but luckily that wasn't for very long.

Unfortunately, darkness is rising and the gang has to postpone Zoey's birthmas celebration. Diving into this story was like coming home to something I hadn't realized I had missed so much. Ug
Shalini
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
After the House of Night series, I was excited to read this book. Zoey and her friends were back. The issues remained the same. Neferet was coming back and the Nerd Herd had to stop the darkness from spreading.
The writing was okay, it could have been powerful. Some of the dialogues seemed politically inclined. I skipped them. The story had the same excitement of good VS evil. Some of the characters were cute, some felt to be the same.
Overall an okay read.

• The Scent of Salt & Sand (The Escaped, #2.5)
  • Scarlet Rain (The Escaped, #2)
  • Amber Smoke (The Escaped #1)
  • House of Night: Legacy (House of Night: The Graphic Novel, #1-5)
  • White Nights (The New Blue Bloods Coven #2)
  • House of Night #1 (House of Night: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • The Emerald Sea (The Glittering Court #3)
  • My Busy Books
  • Hidden Creek Cry (Hidden Creek High #7)
  • The Kissing Tutor: A Standalone Sweet Romance (Sweet Water High Book 11)
  • Dark Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac, #1)
  • Stopping Time (Wicked Lovely, #2.5)
  • Demon of Mine (The Devil Heart Boys #1)
  • The Candy Cane Caper
  • A Silly Milly Christmas: Holiday Fun with a Special Great Dane
  • The Accidental Familiar (Accidentals, #14)
  • The Rose That Blooms in the Night
  • The Last Man at the Inn: One Man's Quest to Believe
PC was born in the Midwest, and grew up being shuttled back-and-forth between Illinois and Oklahoma, which is where she fell in love with Quarter Horses and mythology (at about the same time). After high school, she joined the United States Air Force and began public speaking and writing. After her tour in the USAF, she taught high school for 15 years before retiring to write full time. PC is a #1 ...more

House of Night Other World (3 books)
  • Lost (House of Night Other World, #2)
  • Forgotten (House of Night Other World, #3)
“You have no reason to show shame. Sometimes our spirit weeps. When it does you must work at comforting it, and then healing it.” 1 likes
“You see, people don’t really get that Oklahoma seems to breed talent. Sure, a bunch of it leaves. But still. Talent. It’s a serious mistake to underestimate any Okie.” 0 likes