Jump to ratings and reviews

Super-Productive: 120 Strategies to Do More and Stress Less

Sharon F. Danzger makes her living helping others be productive and effective. Her company, Control Chaos, helps clients improve their time-management and problem-solving skills. Now, Danzger is sharing her secrets with you in Super-Productive. Danzger has selectively cultivated the 120 tips you need to know to lead a more productive life.

Through her guide, learn how to

· tell the difference between essential tasks and unimportant ones,
· create a nightly routine to make mornings easier,
· tailor your communication to your specific audience,
· streamline meetings,
· identify and maximize your window of peak performance,
· reduce decision fatigue,
· improve your sleep habits, and
· declutter both your living space and your life.

Danzger tackles e-mails, communications, meetings, work, distractions, procrastination, planning, time management, self-care, mindfulness, and more. By using her advice to make small changes to your daily routines, you will have more time to devote to the important things in your life. A habit takes twenty-one days to become fixed. In less than a month, you can adopt new behaviors that will yield spectacular results.

A little productivity and efficiency can lead to greater happiness and success--and a significant reduction in stress.

154 pages, Paperback

1 book12 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Kambiz.
15 reviews
March 15, 2017
If you are not in the habit of organizing your life - not just routines and schedules, but mind organizing and decluttering your mind - this is the best way to start. The book deals a little with cherry picking and some amount of native advertising, but nonetheless, the foundation is solid. If you are not an organized person, this book is not just for reading. You should make a list and achieve these one at a time. Do not expect miracles right away. Some of these skills take time to kick in in your life, but when it happens, you would not believe the outcome. If you are organized person, still read it. Gives you a refreshing approach to tweaking your ways to better organizing.
March 8, 2017
“Super-Productive” is a great collection of strategies, I enjoyed it thoroughly and highly recommend it. As you read a strategy you will often find yourself thinking: “I want to try this”, or “This sounds like a great idea and not so hard to do”!

I am already pretty organized and productive, but reading this book still did several things for me. In some cases, it simply confirmed and reinforced that my own habit is a good one and even if I have always done something intuitively, it was nice to read an explanation of why doing it is a good idea. In other cases, it gave me ideas about how to change or improve my routines to be even more efficient.

One recurring theme I want to highlight is the idea that it takes 21 days to create a new habit. We all know it’s not easy to change, especially if that means adding activities to your routine. But teaching by example, she reminds us that it is not that hard and that the rewards are worth it.

Whether you are young or older, whether you are reading this book to improve your work life or personal life, you are guaranteed to find a lot of useful gems in here! If you feel like you could use a little help getting organized, this book is for you.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.