Start by marking “The Hard Way (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Hard Way (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers, #5)

The Hard Way

(Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers #5)

Three hot bank robbers all to herself: check
A fabulous Italian holiday: check
Enemies long gone: check
Amazing food, clothes, and sex: check, check, and f&*king check!

The gang is in full vacation mode, and Isis has never been happier…until tragedy strikes the farm she had to leave behind.
People are dying. The farm is in trouble. Her sister might be sent to prison for som
ebook
Published March 14th 2017 by Annika Martin

To ask other readers questions about The Hard Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hard Way

Ari
4.5 so effing kinky stars

This series is really a guilty pleasure, but unlike most guilty pleasures of mine, it actually has an awesome storyline.

I won't lie to you, sometimes, the plot of this series gets blurred in my head, since the books are so spaced apart, but this one stood out. I noticed a pattern: we started with Isis, and then focused on Thor in the second book, and then it was Zeus, and I was so excited to know this one would focus on Odin!

Because ODIN!

Out of all my hunky bank robbers,
Talltree
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-menage
4.5 stars!
Book-Bosomed  blog
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.75 Stars

The god pack is back for another installment in the Kinky Bank Robbers series. If you aren’t familiar with this series then it’s best to start at book one when three hot criminal masterminds take a not helpless at all teller voluntarily hostage and the rest is lust, love, and romance history. Now two years later, the foursome is married, but they aren’t any less badass.

“‘We sweep in and out. Like fucking-g ghosts with the hammer of justice in our fucking-g fists.’”—Odin

They’re still lo
Dar
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
If you haven't read about these four, you should start at the beginning of the series. I do think you don't need to start there; I read the first three books quite a while back, but had no problem following along here. The first three are a serial, but now they are more check-ins and continuing stories of th same characters. The back story elements are explained, and this is a moving forward, not looking back, story

In case you didn't figure it out, I loved the book, hint, the 5 stars!! These cha
Eve Dangerfield
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
God I could hang out with these guys all day...
Rae Kahaiali'i
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: annika-martin
"The Hard Way" is Book 5 of the KBR Taken Hostage Series. if you have not read Books 1-4? NOW...... Would be a good time to start!

Be prepared to take a ride to a place beyond imagination and thrown into situations impossible to escape. This Series brings to life myriads of emotions not only in its Characters, but within Yourself. You fall in love with The Series and the "God Pack" for more reasons than one.

After all they have been through, Book 5 "The Hard Way" finds the "God Pack" in Europe hi
Darcy
Jul 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, e-book, menage, erotica
Beccie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can I just say...........I LOVE the God Pack!! What a great look into Isis' former life and the little of Odin's. He's still tall, dark and mysterious but it was nice to see that small crack in the hard outer shell. The love and devotion between the four of them is amazing. What a great book! I hope there is more to come from everyone's favorite kinky bank robbers.
Courtenay Bennett
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying that I absolutely adore the Kinky Bank Robbers. Like, will re-read any day of the week. They can do no wrong. It excites me to no end when I know there's a new one coming. And I think this one is the best so far.

I laughed out loud so many times reading The Hard Way. I'm still laughing about some of the situations now. And can you say holy hotness? Some of those *ahem* "action" scenes? Cold shower territory. But there's so much more to this gang than hot sex and crazy
Leanne Bryson
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I own them all.... I love this series, what's not to love about Kinky Bank Robbers??!!? Annika Martin is one of my favorite authors. The God Pack made up of Odin, Zeus, Thor, and Isis are sizzling, sexy, funny, damaged, and so passionate about each other. I kind of don't want this series to end...EVER!!
Amber
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!
I didn't realize I missed the god pack so much! I need more!
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
NOTE: Although each story in the Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers is standalone, the romance of the four main characters has developed over the course of the series, with deeply emotional roots and revelations along the way. Additionally, the events in prior books impact the events in this book. For these reasons, I do not suggest starting the series with The Hard Way. The first book in the series, The Hostage Bargain is currenly free! http://amzn.to/2moqOuC

The story opens with the God Pack h
Heather Miller
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I did receive a free ARC cope of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is book 5 in the series. No, I have not read the previous 4 books. This does seem as though you could read it as a standalone as the characters are explained throughout the book. I did feel a little lost when they were talking about other cities they have been in and some other activities they have done that I don't know about. But I didn't feel as though I had to read the other books in order to understand what was
KnottyGirl Reviews
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first thing I have to say is that I absolutely LOVE this series! I've been following it since book one, The Hostage Bargain. It was in an anthology, Make Me:12 Tales of Dark Desire, and I fell in love immediately. So I've been following the tales of Zeus, Odin, Thor and Isis, now through 5 books.

In book 5, the gang is on their honeymoon in Rome. They are having a grand old time celebrating married life and having lots of kinkalicious sex. But Odin's nightmare's are getting worse again, as Is
DrG53
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Martin has explored Thor in Book 2, Zeus in Books 4, now it's Isis's and Odin's turn. We return to Isis's home town because her sisters are in trouble. The poor sheep farmers are being framed. It's up to the hot bank robbing, sleuthing quartet to find the real culprits to prevent Isis's sister from going to jail. We learn more about Odin's tragic background; we find out what makes him so good at the psy-ops. We find out why Odin needs to break every rule he is given which is sort of alluded ...more
Shatire
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A More Serious Side...

The Kinky Bank Robber series is a sexy, fun, and humorous series that follow Zeus, Odin, Thor, and Isis (the God Pack). The series can be highly romantic, as shown in the book more than the others.

In THW, very early we witness Odin and Ice forming a soul-connecting bond. Though Zeus and Ice were wondering 'what if it was just the two of us' in the previous book, it wasn't something on this level.

Odin is really struggling with his past, and the God Pack is worried about hi
Marika
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying that this is the first book of the series I have read and I should have probably read the previous ones and why didn't I? But even like that I could perfectly follow.
Isis and her three husbands, Thor, Odin and Zeus, are finally getting a break and relaxing when trouble strikes for Isis' sisters..and obv they are on the move and will try to help.
I have to say I can’t just place this book in amy genre, or maybe is just me lol..but there is a bit of everything goin..it's fun
Rachel
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yep

It's over, I devoured it and now it's done and I am so sad to leave this foutsome behind. I loved this book, lots of love, some danger, a little sadness and a big mystery. Great story. Wish there was more of this fabulous foursome!!!! This series was my first Annika Martin reads, but I will be checking out the rest of her books too!!! Go read these you wint be sorry.
Wren [t(he)y]
This was a great addition to the series! I feel like this book was mostly focused on Odin, he had a lot of character development and I appreciated getting to know him better. A great mix of light and romantic scenes with serious and dangerous situations, there was never a dull moment. I can't wait to read the next book.
Nicole Sellars
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kinky Bank Robbers

I fell in love with The God Pack when I read the first book. I am truly hoping there will be another in this series.
The way these 4 individuals care about, look after and love each other is amazing. It's so easy to get lost in their story and I definitely didn't want it to end.
Keema Osborne
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I absolutely love the Kinky Bank Robbers. This just shows that they will go to hell and back for each other. I love how they took so much care of Odin and Isis throughout their struggles. Oddin's struggle to take the pain away from Isis lead on a whole new level that Thor and Zeus can't understand, but then again they are all on different levels when it comes to Isis and that is why she will always love them for the men they are. The same is also, true of Isis she will do what she can to ta ...more
Karen Radetich
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sad/Happy

I'm sad that book 6 is not out yet. I don't know what to do in the meantime oh wait Annika has other books I can read while awaiting the Kinky Bank Robbers. And they are kinky which I LOVE! I highly recommend her books unless you're the type that gets upset with hot sexy characters. If so read something else, or get it to read in the closet so no one will know. Hee hee
Kelley
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
The drama and agony were tension inducing in a good way.
Mysterious
Jun 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
The cheese mystery was stupid and boring.
Sabrina Samples
Wish it wrapped up better

I really wish it had a better ending. Everything is left in the air with ZOX. I hoped for so much more
Stephanie
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super great mystery. Go God Pack.
Nick Imrie
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
I still love Isis and her guys, but this book needed more sex and less insurance fraud.
Ashley Vermeal
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy

Sexy and sexy is the only words I have to describe this set of characters as they take on the world!!
natalie
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh no I finished

Oh no can't believe I've finished it
Can't wait for the next book to be released
I'm hooked and have we read the diary book twice already x

• Going Under (Falling Under, #1)
  • Beyond Galaxy's Edge (The Phoenix Adventures #4)
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • Beg for It
  • Misconduct (Birmingham Rebels, #4)
  • Expose My Desire(Salon Games, #3)
  • My Wicked Masters (Club Wicked #4)
  • Captive Spirit
  • Constant (Constant, #1)
  • Dirty, Bruised Martini
  • Bring Me a Dream (Reveler, #5)
  • Fire on the Ice (Snow & Ice Games, #4)
  • Trust Me (The Holmes Brothers Book 5)
  • Traded to the Sheikh
  • Pretty Marys All in a Row
  • A Shot at Love (Will Cook for Love #2)
  • Going All In (Heat Wave,  #4)
  • Coexistence (Human Hybrids, #1)
I love fun, sexy books, taking pictures of my cats, 90’s grunge music, saving animals, long baths and See’s chocolate suckers. I also enjoy hanging out in Minneapolis coffee shops with my awesome writer husband. I’ve worked a surprisingly large number of waitressing jobs, and have also worked in a plastics factory and the advertising trenches. My garden is total bee-friendly madness. I also write ...more

Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers (5 books)
  • The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #1)
  • The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers, #2)
  • The Deeper Game (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers, #3)
  • The Most Wanted (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers #4)