Start by marking “Seraph of the End, Volume 13” as Want to Read:
Seraph of the End, Volume 13

Seraph of the End, Volume 13

(Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #13)

In a post-apocalyptic world of vampires vs. humans, Yuichiro brings vengeance upon his vampire overlords!

After trumpets of the apocalypse proclaim the fall of humanity, vampires arise from the shadows to rule the earth. Yuichiro wants just one thing—to get revenge by killing each and every vampire.

Ferid has successfully coerced Shinoa Squad and Mika into joining him and Cr
Published November 7th 2017 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 31st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Seraph of the End, Volume 13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seraph of the End, Volume 13

Victoria ♡
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-manga
God, I am so excited for volume 14. I loved the backstory in this volume and I feel like we're finally seeing the inner works of the vampire society!
Sammy
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yuu is a cinnamon roll.
Elyse
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it
This volume starts the strangest way possible, Yuu’s squad are having a discussion in some random men’s bathroom so that the vampires cannot hear them.

In chap 49, Krul is still prisoner of Ferid Bathory. There is some flashback about the vampire Queen childhood. (view spoiler)

The vampire hierarchy is a little bit complicated, I would need a chart to see who is related to who.
The vampire progenitor Council arriv
Lilivette
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, manga
I've got mixed feelings about these chapters, but around the last ones, things started to get more interesting so let's see how this moves on!
Cosmé di Angelo
...I-I didn't realize I would cry during this series...
Krista
Jun 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: eic-115, manga
謎はまだ解けていない。

一つだけ分かる、鬼はやっぱり元吸血鬼。で、最初に鬼を作った人はヴァンパイアだった。マスマスヴァンパイアたちの態度は分からない。だっ、いつも「人間の欲望は大変」を言いながら、吸血鬼を作ったの人の欲望が一番大きいではないか?!

吸血鬼が自分の醜いさを認めないよね。
Amanda Setasha Hall
I can't tell who is on what side anymore, and honestly, that's pretty awesome.
kerrycat
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
so much goofing around in such a serious story . . .
when Mitsu complains that she's "getting stupid anime antenna hair" and Mika: "I'm surrounded by morons."
sh*t is about to go down . . .
Kari Trenten
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ferid Bathory lures a suspicious Yu, Mika, Makoto, and the rest of Shinoa Squad to Osaka Bay, tempting them with promises of revealing both Guren Ichinose’s secrets and those of the Seraph of the End. Accompanying them is Crowley Eusford, who has goals of his own he wishes to use Ferid and the others to accomplish. Alas for them all, the entire legion of vampires are waiting for them. Ferid gets captured and Krul Tepes falls into the hand of Second Progenitor Urd Geales and his army. Urd Geales ...more
Katie Greenwood
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an ongoing series so this review is likely to contain spoilers for the previous volumes and of course the current one I'm writing about.

Final warning!!
(view spoiler)
Paola
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
One of the things I liked the most about this volume was that finally we're seeing the vampires' social structure and power dynamics, something that --in contrast with the Demon Imperial Army's background-- was lacking in the firsts volumes of this manga. There was also important character development for Ferid, Crowley, Krul, and Ashuramaru, along with the appearance of second progenitor Saito/Rígr Stafford; a nice number of surprises there.

Regarding Ferid, that vampire is really something. He'
Marianna Rainolter
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Yu e compagni hanno deciso di seguire il fighissimo Ferid ad Osaka dove una banda di vampiri europei è arrivata per sistemare tutto il casino creato da quest'ultimo con Krul Tepes. In questo volume accadono poche cose ma sono molti intriganti: capiamo un po' meglio la genealogia dei vampiri, chi ha creato chi e i nuovi vampiri sono davvero molto forti e interessanti. Sono sicura che i prossimi volumi saranno molto intriganti sia per questi nuovi personaggi, sia perché dobbiamo ancora scoprire (e ...more
Henrietta
and yet another plot twist. completely unexpected. i'm very interested in where this is going. and finally we got some krul backstory, i was very happy about that. i just hope she's gonna be okay. i really loved this volume ok.
L. N. Luck
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More information and character development. Mainly prep for upcoming action.

3.5☆
Jenny
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
The only thing I liked was Yoichi talking to his demon, Gekkouin. Btw his demon hot, like DAMN BOY, he's hot. That's pretty much it, though.
Diana
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Está muy interesante este arco de la historia. Dos palabras: quiero más.
gabi
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Well, that was interesting. Learned some new things, but now I am even more confused.
Olivia
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I really enjoyed this volume. It gently built on established characters but also introduced some new, interesting fellows. Can't wait to see where Guren's plan takes us next.
BookCurator
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The series is kicking up. Went from being a Vampire apocalypse that wasn't seen before to add elements of mystery and governmental conspiracy. The rest of the series looks promising.
Sarina
Oct 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Es kommen immer mehr Fragen dazu, als das welche beantwortet werden
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume.
Wiktoria
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-unowned, 5-star
I don't even know what's happening anymore
Jessica F
8 stars out of 10
Ana Fernández
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, manga
No sé, los misterios me tienen que no sé que pensar, Guren me preocupa un montón coño. Takaya Kagami, ¡¿por qué le haces esto a mis sentimientos?!
ʆɛѵi
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, read-2019
More actual action in this one to combat the hefty dialogue. Lots of discussions that don't really amount to anything but circles, but a couple of very important plot points occur in this volume. The information is still being reeled out a bit slow for me; this would have been better in 8/9 volumes, since the really good stuff doesn't start until around volume 9/10, but hopefully it continues picking up from here.
Karen

• Vampires: A Field Guide to the Creatures That Stalk the Night
  • Heaven's Will
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール [ジョーカー] [Tokyo Guru [Jōkā]] [Tokyo Ghoul: Joker]
  • I'm Yours, Blood and Soul
  • Blood+, Vol. 04 (Blood+, #4)
  • Vampire Wars (Von Carstein, #1-3)
  • Noblesse: Season 5, Set
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 4 (Millennium Snow, #4)
  • Servamp 01
  • The Blood Books, Volume III (Omnibus: Blood Debt / Blood Bank)
  • RustBlaster
  • 青の祓魔師 15 [Ao no Exorcist 15] (Blue Exorcist, #15)
Also known as 鏡貴也.

Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 1 (Seraph of the End: Vampire End, #1)
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 2
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 3
  • Seraph of the End, Volume 4
  • 終わりのセラフ 5 [Owari no Serafu 5] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #5)
  • 終わりのセラフ 6 [Owari no Serafu 6] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #6)
  • 終わりのセラフ 7 [Owari no Serafu 7] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #7)
  • 終わりのセラフ 8 [Owari no Serafu 8] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #8)
  • 終わりのセラフ 9 [Owari no Serafu 9] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #9)
  • 終わりのセラフ 10 [Owari no Serafu 10] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #10)
“Yikes. I’m getting stupid, anime antenna hair now.” 0 likes