Start by marking “Lord of the Seas (Viking Lords #3)” as Want to Read:
Lord of the Seas (Viking Lords #3)

Lord of the Seas

(Viking Lords #3)

He stood with the other men, glittering with the gold jewelry he’d had her polish, and wearing the fine clothing she’d cleaned and laid out for him. He’d washed with the water she’d drawn and would sit down to a meal she’d serve him.

Yet here she was, watching him. And she would fall under his spell a little more, like so many other women had.

She’d thought to hate him, and
Kindle Edition
Published August 8th 2017 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about Lord of the Seas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord of the Seas

Jojo92
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un excellent livre remplie de détail d’us et coutumes et de mythologie viking.
C’est une histoire très bien construite, les personnages sont profonds et bien travaillé! J’ai juste trouvé que la romance passait au second plan et que la fin était un peu vite expédié mais rien que pour le coup texte et le travail de l’auteur cela vaut un 3,75
Sariah
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
j’ai passé un excellent moment de lecture en compagnie de Elfwynn et de Rorik. La plume de l’auteure est toujours aussi agréable à parcourir. Je n’ai pas connaissance d’une énième suite, mais j’espère que l’auteure nous offrira l’histoire de Kaia et Leif.
Nicole
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from net galley for an honest review. Thank you!!

This novel was a great read and I could not put this book down!! I enjoyed the plot and the characters. It brings together the believers of the Norse Gods and Christians. Each had different beliefs and had their own petty fights due to those conflicts. This novel also contains romance, action, adventure, trust, and betrayal, and so much more!!
Elfwynn is a bastard born child of a lord, who loves her mother but cannot marry her.
Negar Arvanaghi
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
He's unnaturally attached to a boat.

Ew. Not only is Rowena's mother evil, but she's cheating on her husband with a repugnant weasel.

If people you trust are acting fishy all of a sudden, don't go with them!

I'm learning a lot.

If everyone in Scotland had a sgian dubh, she can certainly carry a knife.

What an interesting custom! Kaia could probably beat these two up with one hand behind her back, but she is honoring her brother as Jarl.

What did they use for soap?

He went to Church and had a com
Arec Rain
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful surprise. I have not read anything from this author before much less this series. I was completely blown by the depth of this novel. I can't even imagine the research and knowledge the author had to have to give this story such an authentic feel. I have read historical romances before, but the author put so much detail in even the simplest things that I felt like I was actually there.

Not to mention the heart and soul that went into each character. Apparently the reader revisit
Candy Briggs
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rorik of Verafjeir is a norseman and very high ranking. He wants recompense for his ship that was burned. Elfwynn, the daughter of Lord Edward, ends up being his ransom. He takes her to his home
but treats her very well.
In this story there are battles, several actually, a gathering of many ships and you meet his allies and family. The land around his home sounds wonderful, the smell of the sea and the way it looks in the moonlight, the grandeur of the ships all go into making this an astounding t
Caydee
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best so far

Rorik and Elfwynn are oil and water. But add the heat of unwanted attraction and the spice of true love and the gods will bless them with heaven on earth.

Fabulous story, wonderful writing, intense battles on the water and inside the longhouse.

Can't wait for more. Sabrina Jarema rocks!
Mari
Romina
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I want more, give me more, give me more... give me more~~~~!!!!
Melisa
Oct 22, 2018
Mary
Jun 30, 2017
MATHEI
rated it did not like it
Sep 19, 2018
Apr 05, 2019
Summerk
May 30, 2018

Viking Lords (3 books)
  • Lord of the Runes (Viking Lords #1)
  • Lord of the Mountains (Viking Lords #2)