Start by marking “My Bible Story Coloring Book: The Books of the Bible” as Want to Read:
My Bible Story Coloring Book: The Books of the Bible

My Bible Story Coloring Book: The Books of the Bible

Children can now color their way through 32 beloved stories from the Bible, featuring text from the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV). Favorite characters such as Noah, Daniel, Mary, and Jesus are brought to life in this 144-page coloring book. After coloring, the pages can be displayed to encourage creativity and memory of the classic Bible stories.

This book is
Published November 28th 2017 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about My Bible Story Coloring Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Bible Story Coloring Book

Start your review of My Bible Story Coloring Book: The Books of the Bible
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
MY BIBLE STORY COLORING BOOK: THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE is what it says. A Bible story book and a coloring book so children can read the story and color the picture corresponding to it. This would be a great gift for children under the tree, or to use on the long car trip to Grandma's house for the holidays.

Also good for churches, Christian schools and day cares.

The stories are true, but fictionalized, making it easy reading and the artwork is well done, encouraging a child to reach for a marker,
Jalynn Patterson
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
About the Book:

This book is perfect for young children just beginning their journey through the Bible.

My Review:

The coloring book fad is
Meredith Spidel
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yup, my daughter is over the moon! As an avid little artist AND a Bible story lover, this coloring book is right up her alley! Thanks to Zonderkidz for sending us a copy for review--we are genuinely tickled with this book and look forward to many special coloring moments to come!
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.