Start by marking “NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color” as Want to Read:
NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color

NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color

Created especially for girls ages 8 to 12, this beautiful Bible provides ample space for young artists to express themselves through coloring and journaling.

Girls can get creative with the detailed, ready-to-color line art surrounding the hundreds of inspiring verses in the NIV Beautiful Word™ Coloring Bible for Girls. This Bible is a perfect gift for a special young girl
Published October 3rd 2017 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls

Start your review of NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color
Morgan Farr
Dec 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: bibles
I am reviewing the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls. Before I get started I have to say that I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCollins Christian Publishing) for this review. This post is sponsored by Zondervan.

Ok, now that the legal part is out of the way lets get on with this review.

Overall, I give this Bible a B. That sounds really odd to write because this is a Bible, so I can't really comment on content being that it is bre
Vera Godley
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Today's publishers are providing a wonderful choice of Bibles that had added appeal to children and teens as well as adults. A variety of versions, such as the NIV, provide readability for young folks. I personally prefer the King James Version but am glad that God's Word is proliferating.

In this Beautiful Word™ Coloring Bible for Girls young girls will find a joy and pleasure in studying God's Word and focusing on key ideas and key verses via the drawings which they can color. So this Bible is
Natalie Walters
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This beautifully illustrated Bible will delight and inspire any young lady as they dig deeper into God's Word.

The bright color grabs your attention but it's the art and highlighted verses within the pages that are sure to delight the young Bible student. Good sized margins to fill in with notes and the font and NIV translation makes it easy to read and understand.

The perfect Bible for girls ages 8-15 that will likely become a keepsake for many years after.

“I received a copy of the NIV Beautif
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NIV BEAUTIFUL WORD COLORING BIBLE FOR GIRLS is beyond amazing! It is very heavy, so probably will be hard for those with weakened wrists or arms to hold but even though this book says it is for tweens, I love it and I know that other adults will as well!

My almost sixteen year old daughter loves it too and wants her own copy of this Bible. Pink is only one of the colors it comes in, so if your daughter isn't into pink you can get it in white, teal, and other colors. It also comes in other versio
Leslie M.
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I own a few coloring Bibles, and I love them. Those are the NLT translation, so I was interested in checking out one in a different translation, in this case, the NIV Bible.

The Bible definitely catches your eye with its bright pink color with silver polka dots. It will likely delight many girls, of varying ages.

You can read the full review on my blog: https://lmckeeediting.blogspot.com/20...

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCo
Lauren DuPrez
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls is a fun addition to the growing trend of journaling Bibles. Prior to receiving this copy, I had never owned a journaling type Bible. I love that throughout the Bible, there are beautiful illustrations for coloring and lines for journaling or taking notes. I like the title NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls because it indicates that as we spend time in Scripture, we will walk away seeing Christ as more beautiful. One of the aspects I appre ...more
Nicole
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My daughter has seen me read and annotate in my Bibles since she was born. When she was about three, I caught her “writing” all over one of her illustrated Bibles. It made my heart happy because I knew she was trying to be like mommy! When Bella turned 6, she asked for a “real” Bible, so my husband and I bought her a Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for girls. At 6, the Bible was still too advanced for her, but she loved to sit next to me while I was reading and annotating and work in hers. She has ...more
Jalynn Patterson
About the Book:

With hundreds of inspiring verses illustrated in detailed, ready-to-color line art, the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls was created just for girls ages 8–12. Thick white paper with lightly ruled lines in the extra-wide margins provides ample space for your own artistic expressions and journaling. The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls is a perfect gift that will become a cherished keepsake full of personalized creative expressions of faith.

Features of this tre
Becky Van Daniker
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Journaling Bibles are all the rage these days. The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls is a must have. The cover is a gorgeous hardback leathersoft cover that is sturdy and durable. It comes into colors: a teal with flowers or bright pink with polka dots. I have the bright pink with polka dots.

I volunteer with the kids at my church and I love coloring so I knew I had to check it out. This is a great way to encourage young girls to use the Bible journaling and art as a tool to meditate on
Jolene -
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls for my oldest daughter, but I really want one for myself! The gorgeous pink with silver polka-dot cover is Leathersoft over board, giving it a sturdy, durable feel. For convenience, there is a built-in bookmark and lay-flat binding, making it easier to color. I do recommend using colored pencils, not crayons or markers. Even with colored pencils, some color will show through the pages. However, I think the publisher made a good balance betwee ...more
Erin
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts on the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls:
While I’ve always bought KJV or NKJV Bibles for my kids the concept of a coloring Bible was such a neat and unique one to me that I knew this NIV Bible would have a place in our home. I have seven girls so I definitely knew I had one who could use this!

I decided to give it to my 9-year-old daughter. She was ready for a bigger kid Bible and this would be a bit easier to understand than the KJV that I had planned on getting for her. Sh
Phyllis
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A nice Bible for girls

I really like this Bible!

It has a fun cover that has a leather-like feel yet it has a hard binding that seems like it would hold up to a little bit of abuse, which I am assuming it will get at the hands of a younger girl.

I also like the way it lays pretty flat – with as many pages as it has, though, flat is a relative term. As mentioned in the description, the paper is a little thicker than in my other Bibles and seems like it would hold up well to note taking and coloring.
Connie Saunders
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remember when you were told that you shouldn't write or mark in books? I grew up thinking that books are precious and Bibles are holy and they should never be defaced. As an adult I did begin to highlight verses in my Bible and often write notes in the margins but I still didn't doodle randomly! Recently, however, coloring has become the craze for adults and there have been many books published that offer pictures to color. Now, there are journaling Bibles with illustrations and it is okay to wr ...more
Kristen
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

For the purposes of this review I would like to discuss the illustrations and structure of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls rather than the content.

There are 500 verses to color from ten different artists. If you want to know the names of the artists and the specific pages where their artwork appears, you can
Deana Dick
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have been looking for a bible for a girl your search is over. This bible has everything that will encourage a child to read and enjoy the bible. The beautifully designed bible is sturdy and will last for generations to come. I think this would be the perfect gift to give a girl and have them pass it on to their daughter or niece. I love the pictures on the side of the pages where they can be colored with vividness and imagination.

I love the bookmark that is attached to the bible that can
Vickie
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls, is just what the cover says, a beautiful word Bible for girls to treasure. The feel of the cover alone makes this bible so special, then you open it to find the beautiful pictures to color inside! I myself, felt like it was something that could be enjoyed beyond the ages of 8 to 12 years old. I'm sure a teen would love to have this also.

This a NIV Bible that comes along with stickers and coloring pencils. I know how older children can get during church a
Patti Whitson Stephenson She Lives to Read
First, a note of explanation. Although I’ve read through the Bible several times, I did not read through this whole Bible in two days. 😊 I did, however, go through this Bible and look at the illustrations and features, and that’s what this review will cover.

This beautiful Bible will have great appeal to young ladies. The cover is beautiful, with silver spots on pink. This is a substantial cover and has a leather-like feel to it. It opens up flat for reading and coloring. The illustrations of th
Monique S. (The Ginger Librarian)

This is an absolutely magnificent bible for girls, really of any age with the ability to read and understand its text, especially preteen girls with creative interests and skills. Its pages provide ample lined margins and ready-to-color line art for readers to take notes, color, and draw. This allows readers to really person
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bible
My 11-year-old daughter loves to make art, and it’s time to upgrade her Bible from a little girl version. That’s why I love this new option from Zondervan. It is perfect for tweens and teens who need a bit more sophisticated Bible that is still highly interactive.

Several different artists contributed to the illustrations in this Bible. The various styles lend interest and joy. Almost every page has at least one illustration. Pages without illustrations have plentiful space for taking notes or ma
Cathy Cermele
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been curious about a coloring Bible after seeing photos shared on social media but I never considered just how wonderful and beautiful it can truly be. This Bible proved just how wrong I was and how perfect it is for a young girl to not only read the word but to color as she studies the Bible either on her own or sharing her creativity and knowledge with her family and friends. This is one of the most beautiful Bibles I have ever seen.

If you or a loved one happen to be looking for a speci
Kristie Ingerto
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls is such a wonderful edition for the girl in your life. As soon as this Bible arrived in the mail, my 11 year-old began paging through it and exclaiming over the verses that were printed in the margins and all ready to be colored. I love that this edition has extra wide margins that provide great space for girls to color and write in. Also, the paper is thick so that it does not leak through, that is my most favorite feature! Being that this Bible i ...more
Vicky Sluiter
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is lovely and sure to be enjoyed by the girls in your life. A pretty pink with silver dots and matching silver ribbon marker, the book feels very nice. It is slightly on the large side; rather thick due to the extra pages but it’s fine. With a lot of verses to color, this will be extremely helpful in memorizing scripture. It is a reference edition, so that is a nice feature for older girls (10 and up).

All in all a great tool to help your child learn the Word, and to be excited doing i
Andi
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read through the Bible several times but I did not read through this entire Bible in just the few weeks I've had it.

I have a coloring Bible and I love it! I have nothing but great things to say about this Bible. I think it's a great way to get girls interested in studying the Bible as well as give them a creative way to express themselves. When I was a kid my mom frowned at me highlighting and writing in my Bible. I would've loved having this Bible.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the NI
Kristin Bush
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So my oldest daughter (pictured above, the day the bible arrived) has had TONS of fun devotional time with this Bible. It is in the ever readable and understandable NIV. So from mama's perspective. It is very pretty and eye-catching. And because it falls into the journaling bible category, each page that does not have artwork has lines for notetaking. The bible is a lay-flat so its easy to take notes and color the artwork. The artwork is VERY beautifully done and strategically placed throughout ...more
Dianna (SavingsInSeconds blog)
I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCollins Christian Publishing) for this review. Opinions shared are mine.

Some of the pages contain space for notes, too. Lines are provided for note-taking and journaling.

I love that this Bible is in the NIV format. When the verses mentioned in church or Bible study come from the NIV, you’ll want your girl to be able to participate by reading from the same version.

The Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girl
Melissa
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This Bible is absolutely beautiful. I want to color and take notes in it.

Although the Word of God should be enough to draw us to the Bible sometimes, with children, they need a little encouragement and this book gives it to them.

If you are looking for a gift for that special young lady in your life this would be a great one. Not only will they be in God’s Word by they can color it and color pictures that go along with it, or if this is up your alley then go for it!

I received a copy of the NIV Be
Heidi
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Any little girl would treasure this hard bound coloring Bible. I think coloring and journaling are such a great way to get closer to the Lord. Coloring is terrific for beginners and craft challenged people (like me). While coloring a passage I find that i really meditate on God's word and this is a great way to memorize verses. There are full pages to color and book mark sized pages in the margins to color. Plus there are lines in the margins to take notes, journal, or draw.
Thanks to the publis
Jeanie
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCollins Christian Publishing) for this review. This post is sponsored by Zondervan.”

I loved this full length bible with fun and insightful verses to color in. As parents, we want to encourage our girls to carry their bibles to church, open, and of course dive deep into the word. Coloring is the new relaxing way to clear your mind and have the word of God take root in your heart.

Highly recommend.

Kendra Neal
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really like the concept of this Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls. The
Bible not only encourages Young Girls to read the Word, but also encourages
writing through Journaling and being Artistic through Coloring. The Layout and
look of this Bible is very user friendly.

The Beautiful Word Coloring Bible Gift Set will make a Wonderful gift for the
holidays!
Meredith Spidel
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't say how gorgeous this Bible is! My daughter is over the moon for the coloring AND that is directly geared to her age and stage. I love this! Thank you, Zondervan, for sending an ARC our way for review! ...more

• Why Do We Say Good Night?
  • The Moon Is Always Round
  • Collateral Damage (Danger Never Sleeps, #1)
  • Gus Loses His Grip: When You Want Something Too Much (Good News for Little Hearts Series)
  • Henry Says Good-bye: When You Are Sad (Good News for Little Hearts)
  • Tori Comes Out of Her Shell: When You Are Lonely (Good News for Little Hearts Series)
  • The Lost Lieutenant (Serendipity & Secrets, #1)
  • A Cross to Kill (Shepherd Suspense #1)
  • His Unexpected Amish Twins
  • Live Without You
  • God Made Me Unique: Helping Children See Value in Every Person
  • Leaders, Nations, and God
  • Darling Hedgehog: Goes Down a Foxhole
  • Church Reformed
  • Where I Was Planted
  • breath  of joy winter whispers
  • Just in Case You Ever Wonder
  • Like a Winter Snow (Port Willis)
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.

News & Interviews