Start by marking “NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color” as Want to Read:
NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color

NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color

Created especially for girls ages 8 to 12, this beautiful Bible provides ample space for young artists to express themselves through coloring and journaling.

Girls can get creative with the detailed, ready-to-color line art surrounding the hundreds of inspiring verses in the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls. This Bible is a perfect gift for a special young girl
Published October 3rd 2017 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls

Start your review of NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Verses to Color
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NIV BEAUTIFUL WORD COLORING BIBLE FOR GIRLS is beyond amazing! It is very heavy, so probably will be hard for those with weakened wrists or arms to hold but even though this book says it is for tweens, I love it and I know that other adults will as well!

My almost sixteen year old daughter loves it too and wants her own copy of this Bible. Pink is only one of the colors it comes in, so if your daughter isn't into pink you can get it in white, teal, and other colors. It also comes in other
Jalynn Patterson
About the Book:

With hundreds of inspiring verses illustrated in detailed, ready-to-color line art, the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls was created just for girls ages 8–12. Thick white paper with lightly ruled lines in the extra-wide margins provides ample space for your own artistic expressions and journaling. The NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls is a perfect gift that will become a cherished keepsake full of personalized creative expressions of faith.

Features of this
Kristen
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCollins Christian Publishing) for this review. This post is sponsored by Zondervan.

For the purposes of this review I would like to discuss the illustrations and structure of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls rather than the content.

There are 500 verses to color from ten different artists. If you want to know the names of the artists and the specific pages where their artwork appears, you can
Patti Whitson Stephenson She Lives to Read
First, a note of explanation. Although I’ve read through the Bible several times, I did not read through this whole Bible in two days. I did, however, go through this Bible and look at the illustrations and features, and that’s what this review will cover.

This beautiful Bible will have great appeal to young ladies. The cover is beautiful, with silver spots on pink. This is a substantial cover and has a leather-like feel to it. It opens up flat for reading and coloring. The illustrations of the
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bible
My 11-year-old daughter loves to make art, and it’s time to upgrade her Bible from a little girl version. That’s why I love this new option from Zondervan. It is perfect for tweens and teens who need a bit more sophisticated Bible that is still highly interactive.

Several different artists contributed to the illustrations in this Bible. The various styles lend interest and joy. Almost every page has at least one illustration. Pages without illustrations have plentiful space for taking notes or
Amy
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ready-to-post
NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls: Hundreds of Versus to Color would make a lovely gift for anyone who loves the Bible and has an artistic side. When I received my copy, it quickly disappeared. My ten year old daughter took off with it to her room and has been reading and coloring in it every night since. She absolutely loves the pictures and I love that she has found such an inspirational book to read. I am one happy mama with one happy little girl.
Five stars.
I received a copy of the
Leslie M.
Cunil1
Mar 16, 2019
DwarfingTin
May 04, 2019

• Always Look Twice (Uncommon Justice, #2)
  • Stitches in Time (The Deacon's Family #2)
  • The End of the Magi
  • All Hearts Come Home for Christmas
  • The Berenstain Bears Go Christmas Caroling
  • Live Without You
  • Random Acts of Iniquity (Holly Anna Paladin Mysteries Book 7)
  • Heart of a Royal (Daughters of Peverell #1)
  • Christmas on Breakers Point (Independence Islands Book 1)
  • Dreaming of the Majors--Living in the Bush
  • Ruby Jane (The Montana Marshalls, #5)
  • Why Do We Say Good Night?
  • Merry Christmas, Nighty Night
  • Unwilling Promise
  • Wreck the Halls (The Worst Detective Ever #9)
  • The Moon Is Always Round
  • A Baby For The Minister
  • Sightings: Discovering God's Presence in our Everyday Moments
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.