Start by marking “Mended Hearts” as Want to Read:

Mended Hearts

(Torn Hearts #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Elizabeth:

My heart had just been splintered by the man I thought I was in love with. Betrayed by one, mislead by another. My twisted, triangle of a nightmare was over. It should be a walk in the park now…right? That’s what I thought when the clock struck twelve. I was in the arms of the man I knew I should be with, and I was ready for a new year, a new me, and a new love.
Kindle Edition
Published March 2nd 2017 by Black Opal Books

To ask other readers questions about Mended Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mended Hearts

Nikki Cook
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Elizabeth had a love triangle to envy. But all good things come to an end... unfortunately. Elizabeth knows who she loves, but betrayal has her changing her mind, and eventually her heart.
What started off as an assignment for 'Simon' turned into something much more. Only secrets can destroy even the strongest of feelings, especially when the secrets are wrapped in more secrets. Rebuilding trust takes more than an apology, and Nick is willing to do whatever it takes.
Spencer is finally with the
Irene
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Received an ARC for an honest review from The Book Enthusiast

WOW!! This book has so much more drama!! I floved it.

Beth made her decision and went with Spencer! Some might think that was a very bad mistake. She doesn't see it that way. Again with Spencer she had the butterflies, the chills. With Simon who we found out at the end of Torn that wasn't his real name! She felt safe with him, but there wasn't really any chemistry.

As Spencer's past becomes his present, he leaves Beth in a very bad pl
Katie
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Mended Hearts by M.E. Gordon
5 star review

Reviewed on behalf of 2 girls who love books blog

I could not wait to get into this book and carry on reading Beth’s story! I needed to know more about Spencer and Simon! I initially thought the story was going to be over quite quick but do not be fooled there are some great twists and turns that come along! This book does need to be read after book 1 in the series for it to make sense.

We come into this story with Beth having found out Simon’s secret and h
Reckless Readers
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well the name of the second book in this series doesn't really fit until the end lol. No spoilers here though! It's an extreme rollercoaster when insane heights that are never ending. Elizabeth has it rough in this one. I mean I don't know how she doesn't just crawl up on the couch and not just give up. I would! Men eh not good for anything ha! It's a really great series to get lost in. I know Simon/Nick was the good guy! I rooted for him since the beginning!
Michelle Austin
description

Mended Hearts was a great 5 star read.
I was so excited to finally get this second book in the Torn Hearts series.

Elizabeth is still struggling with what has happened with Simon and Spencer. She has chosen to be with Spencer but Simon is determined to get Elizabeth back. Simon works hard to find anything he can on Spencer.

There is also someone else out to get Spencer. This is a mystery throughout the book and it causes some issues between Spencer and Eliza
Emma White
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was send an ARC for an honest review.
I loved this story from the moment I open it a follow on to Torn Hearts.
There were some lovely highs and sad lows
It concluded the story with finding out who Elizabeth finally ended up with but she wasn't without some disappointments.
A fantastic love story
Audrey
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am disappointed in Spencer in book 2, he acted like a cowad! And I am more disappointed at the end..poor Nick!!

#TeamNick
Cynthia patino
Mar 16, 2017
Sakura (✪㉨✪)
Mar 26, 2017
M.E. Gordon
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tia
Richard Brandt
Margaret Appel
Christina
Mar 25, 2017
M.E. Gordon, was born and raised in Maryland, where she still resides with her husband. She is a stay at home mom to four children, three boys and one very, spoiled, little girl, all under the age of five. Growing up M.E.G. was an avid journal writer. She wrote her first romance novel at the age of 14, and it was pretty bad, but over the years and through all the kids she honed her craft. When M.E ...more

Torn Hearts (2 books)