Start by marking “Touch of the White Wolf” as Want to Read:
Touch of the White Wolf

Touch of the White Wolf

Join Jenna, a young girl who is magically transformed into a white wolf, as she must overcome numerous challenges on her journey to rescue a unicorn from a group of hunters. On her fast-paced adventure through magical Middle Forest, she enlists the help of a dragon, along with various other creatures, and in doing so learns how she fits into the legend of the white wolf.
Published February 27th 2017 by Palmas Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Touch of the White Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch of the White Wolf

Start your review of Touch of the White Wolf
Paradoxysm
Jun 22, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
It was simplistic writing, easy to understand and I quite enjoyed the thought of having cracker fruit in my life; for a younger audience, this book would be a good read. I think the book promotes a positive message for the younger generation: Even if you are small you can do wonderous things.
Sharon
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A charming story of forest and mythical creatures, who with the help of a girl (changed into a white wolf) save a unicorn. They then need to save all the forest creatures from wolves and hunters. The story is quite enchanting to read and leaves you wanting a sequel - or many. This is a book to be shared. I will share with my grandchildren and my daughter will share with her special needs class. We will most likely buy a class copy for her to keep at school, as I suspect it will become a ...more
Barred Owl Books
Join Jenna, a young girl who is magically transformed into a white wolf, as she must overcome numerous challenges on her journey to rescue a unicorn from a group of hunters. On her fast paced adventure through magical Middle Forest, she enlists the help of a dragon, along with various other creatures, and in doing so learns how she fits into the legend of the white wolf.
Brittany Walker (NekosBooks)
Honestly, I couldn't finish it.
I wanted to love it because the plot sounded very interesting, but it was way too rushed, this book needed another 100 pages at least.
However, I think younger readers, around 6-10, will enjoy this book.
Suzi
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is probably targeted for a younger audience but I enjoyed it. Quick read. uplifting story about how the squirrels, wolves, deer, unicorns and dragons all get along. should be a great summer read for my granddaughter.
MissBecka
***********ARC FROM GIVEAWAY***********
The writing is a bit choppy and story felt rushed, but the actual plot was interesting.
Something you might read with a 7 or 8 year old kid.
Francis
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaway
Since it’s a book for young readers, it would only be fair to critique like one. Hunter’s story is about a girl befriending animals, solving puzzles, and restoring peace in the Middle Forest. The book was easy to follow, and holds enough questions to entice a reader to complete the book. However, as an adult reader, the story often lacks embellishments. There was a wide range of characters, but little to no backstories for them. There were conflicts between characters or oneself, but they were ...more
Michelle
Carol McFarlane
Heidi Brown - Floyd
Merry Miller moon
Apr 21, 2017

• The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)
  • The Wizard, the Witch, and Two Girls from Jersey
  • The Broken World (Marked Girl #2)
  • Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here
  • The Fragile Ordinary
  • Maybe Not (Maybe, #1.5)
  • Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together
  • Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)
  • Eliza and Her Monsters
  • The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)
  • The Death Code (The Murder Complex, #2)