Start by marking “Den of Mercenaries: Volume One (Den of Mercenaries #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Den of Mercenaries: Volume One (Den of Mercenaries #1-4)

Den of Mercenaries: Volume One

(Den of Mercenaries #1-4)

Welcome to the Den ...

A mysterious, but powerful, man known only as The Kingmaker brought together a team of mercenaries to become a weapon the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

An unrivaled and merciless sniper …

A ruthless, yet charming thief …

A beautiful, but cunning spider …

They do his bidding if and when he calls with no exceptions, but beyond the work they d
Published May 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Den of Mercenaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Den of Mercenaries

Paganalexandria
Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1) by London Miller - 3 stars solid introduction to the series but didn't blow my socks off
Celt. (Den of Mercenaries, #2) by London Miller - 4 stars, loved this, and pleasantly surprised the heroine was side character from her other series.
Nix. (Den of Mercenaries, #3) by London Miller - 5 stars, the standout of the series so far.
Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4) by London Miller - 4 stars, consider it the second part of the storyline began in the previous book.

If you are a fan of books exploring shadow organizations outside the mafia, or special OPS, this might be for you. It provides darker tone without being taboo.
London Miller
May 04, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now Live!

Get the Den of Mercenaries bundle at a special price during release week!

Amazon —> http://amzn.to/2pd04xO

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Red (Den of Mercenaries #1) by London Miller
4 stars!!!

“Is the man who leads the lamb to slaughter not just as guilty as the man who slits its throat?”

I have to admit, I have read this authors work all arse about face having jumped onto the London Miller train a little late. Having read the Seasons of Betrayal series that she co-wrote with Bethany-Kris I then read Crooks & Kings that I later found out was a spin-off of the Den of Mercenaries series, hence signing up to read this series.
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this volume from the author via Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review. hank you London Miller and Give Me Books!

This volume contains the first four books of the Den Of Mercenaries series. Although it is a heavy read, it does not disappoint. I love reading books about trained assassins and assassins in training, so this book fell right up my alley.

The risk with publishing a book in this format, and that each book follows a different character is that they books ofte
Vera M
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to The Den!! A trained group of deadly Mercenaries!!

Red: Den of Mercenaries #1

Life as Niklaus knew it was ripped from him in one horrific tragic incident.
Being taken, tortured and losing the love of your life takes a toll on a man!!
Wanting retribution Niklaus is offered the gift of a lifetime. Yet this gift comes with strings attached. They will break his mind first, then his body and if all goes to plan he will turn into "a weapon."
After three years of preparing Niklaus(now known as Re
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"Do not fear death. Embrace it. Pain is inevitable, learn to love it."

Bringing together the first four books in The Den series with bonus content I have found myself immersed in the world of mercenaries and plots to overthrow a King...

Overall this box set is a lengthy read, each story is a full length novel. The plot flows throughout the stories and must be read in order. I am a big fan of this author and I highly recommend reading the Volkov Bratva series first to fully appreciate the world tha
Darra Hulsart
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review could honestly turn into an essay of what I thought of each book. There was so much to the story lines. Starting with Red. Without a doubt, the beginning of the book has been burned into my brain. It is my worst nightmare and it happens in this book. So this booked started like no other I have read.
Red is crazy with all that happened in the beginning, Celt was his own person with demons he keeps at bay. Nix is intriguing and is in no way transparent. Luna. I can't get over how her l
Sassy Southern
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOW!!!! London Miller sure knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat with your heart in your throat! This set of books are so intense. I was hooked from the very first page and had a hard time putting my kindle down.

One thing to keep in mind is that these are not fast reads, you must take your time so you can fully enjoy each of these stories. They are so in depth and have you going through EVERY emotion possible. I thought I knew some of the back stories behind some of my favorite charact
Sunny
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. I have never read London Miller before and this series was out of control. If you want to go to some seriously dark places, this is your series. I am not going to lie, you can't plan on reading these quickly. You will get confused if you are not paying attention and honestly, I needed a break from them. They are so intense and your emotions are just all over the place.

The story line will grab you from the beginning. I have not read that many Mafia books but this is definitely the mo
reneeNaDaBomb
Den of Mercenaries Series: Boxet #1 (Books 1-4)

The Mercenaries: Vladklaus (Red), Celt, Keanu (Scorpion/Scar), Kit (Phoenix/Nix), his brother Uilleam (The 👑maker) and Christophe (Fang) with Invictus, Thad & Taicut (The Wild Bunch) go on several missions to protect Luna (Calavera), Adria and come up against their formidable enemies, Belladonna and the Jackel. Lots of action, 🔥powes and mystery.
A Woman
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and in return I would give an honest review.

Welcome to the Den!
This book bundle includes the first four book in the Den of Mercenaries series. Throughout the four books, they all ends with a chapter called CODA. Here we get to know a little bit of who the Kingmaker are and his plans.

#1 Red
#2 Celt
#3 Nix
#4 Calavera

Again, Welcome to the Den!

-Stina, A Woman & Her Books.
Stina Andersen
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and in return I would give an honest review.

Welcome to the Den!

#1 Red
#2 Celt
#3 Nix
#4 Calavera

Again, Welcome to the Den!
Kate
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Slow clap..... LM has done it again. This book was on sale through kindle and I immediately bought it even though I already owned Red and Celt. Don't even care. I NEEDED this in my life.
Love it. Bring me more of the Den and the Wild Bunch!!! Also more Mischa and Lauren.
B. U.
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these

I read all the books separately but wanted to get this for the promised little bit more. I was a bit disappointed as it was only at the end of Red and Celt and only a few pages. I do really love the stories though.
Samara
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

From the first book to the last, loved it. I want to read every mercenary, every Wild Bunch and even Winter's story.
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Amazing!!!

I really loved this boxset! The den of mercenaries is such an amazing series you won’t be able to put it down. The books are so well written they just pull you right into the story. I truly love how London creates such intricate characters.
veronica earley
Jul 24, 2018
Cherie Phillips
Sep 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
With a degree in Creative Writing, London Miller has turned pen to paper, creating riveting fictional worlds where the bad guys are sometimes the good guys. Her debut novel, In the Beginning, is the first in the Volkov Bratva Series.

She currently resides in southern Georgia where she drinks far too much coffee, and spends her nights writing.

To learn more about London Miller and her novels, please

Den of Mercenaries (7 books)
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Celt. (Den of Mercenaries #2)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Skorpion. (Den of Mercenaries, #5)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • Iris. (Den of Mercenaries, #7)