Start by marking “The Genesis of Madame Yosefie” as Want to Read:
The Genesis of Madame Yosefie

The Genesis of Madame Yosefie

Jojo came to Linas-Drias with a dream—to share her sense of fashion and beauty. But the closest she can get to high society is as a janitor cleaning the floors of the VIP space lounge. Until one night, she overhears a plot to assassinate political rivals and finds herself entangled in a web of deceit and espionage with the mysterious Commander Lowell.
An Altairan Empire pre
ebook
Published February 23rd 2017 by Jaleta Clegg

To ask other readers questions about The Genesis of Madame Yosefie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Genesis of Madame Yosefie

Start your review of The Genesis of Madame Yosefie
Frank Carver
Apr 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
t’s age old advice. Don’t judge a book by its cover. And it has never been more true than for this book. The cover image of a pair of glittery gold shoes and a blurred background and the fancy font choice for the title put this book clearly into the area of romance or chick lit, and probably a historical romance. Never in a million years would I have guessed that this short book would contain a kind of sci-fi cozy mystery Cinderella retelling.

There’s a lesson here, I think. I only picked this bo
Torfinn Ingolfsen
Mar 26, 2022 rated it liked it
I liked it.
Sherwood
marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2019
I write numerous genres including space opera, science fiction, fantasy, and comic horror. I've even dabbled in romance.

Find my space opera series at http://www.altairanempire.com and all my writing at http://www.jaletac.com

My day job involves a planetarium, a starship simulator and lots of school children.

News & Interviews