Start by marking “Tied (All Torn Up, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tied (All Torn Up, #2)

Tied

(All Torn Up #2)

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  6,369 ratings  ·  1,111 reviews
Tyler Grace was many things.
A killer. A myth. An outcast. A hero.
My prince.

My childhood and innocence were stolen when I was kidnapped at five years old. For eleven years I clung to my childhood fairytale books, waiting for the prince I hoped would someday save me and carry me off to a happily ever after.

I had no idea my savior would come in
Published June 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tied, please sign up.

·  6,369 ratings  ·  1,111 reviews

Start your review of Tied (All Torn Up, #2)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
It's LIVE!

➦This is a beautiful read about two broken people helping each other heal and finding home in one another. If you enjoy emotional books then give this one a look. I read it in one sitting and couldn't actually believe it was over when I got to the end. I was wishing for an epilogue but there was an option to sign up and receive one via e-mail. Did so and now am patiently waiting for it.

➦An abducted girl
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
 photo Untitled_1_zpszprycz4t.jpg

REVIEW ALSO ON MY BLOG
TIED - KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’TIED' is the second book in Carian Cole's (Devils Wolves #2) series but can be read as a complete standalone. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

Tyler Grace and Holly Daniels meet in the most unconventional way, he’s the ‘Prince’ that came to her rescue.

The forest is where Tyler Grace can drop all his inhibitions and be at peace within himself, an outcast of the township at the age of sixteen because of his appearance, scars and cuts mar h
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE https://www.amazon.com/Tied-Devils-Wo...

4.5 epic stars <3

"Is it possible to wish someone right out of your heart into existence?
Yes.Yes, it is.
Now we just have to find each other again."

Such a beautiful,unique,emotional and intense story.I was hooked and I couldn't put it down.Tied wasn't exactly what I was expecting it was so much more.

description

Ty and Holly are two broken characters and when they find each other it is so beautiful.I loved watching th
L.J. Shen
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So good. People need to read this book.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It was all about Tyler for me. He was EVERYTHING!! It's not to say that I didn't like Holly or that I wasn't sympathetic to her plight because I definitely was. She was kidnapped at the age of 8 and eventually rescued by Ty 10 years later. So I felt that. Her and Ty were "tied" to each other in more ways than one.

"She's everything. My past. My present. My future. My twin flame - the one who shares the path of my soul."

She was Ty's perfect match, in every way. Their slow build that evolved from rescuer/rone.
Olga therebelreader
Tyler was scarred, wild, and rough but Holly could not find it in her heart to fear him. For in his penetrating gaze she sensed a savage pain she longed to soothe. Holly was facing her own demons too and suffering from PTSD and other long-term effects generated by her long kidnapping by a paedophile.

“In Tyler’s eyes, I see the man behind the scars and the mask. The man he was before life tore him apart and drove him to hide in the woods. Before some tragedy made him a man who could strangle so
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a paranormal nor are there wolves. It's a love story of two broken people.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
I won't be rating this book because I honestly don't know how to rate it.
I'm really torn about it and can't seem to make up my mind.. 😢

I felt like the heroine was really too broken and I honestly don't know how she'll be able to be with hero after everything that has happened to her.

Their first kiss doesn't happen until 68%
They don't actually have sex until 98%

I was liking the hero (view spoiler) ...more
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
3,5 to 4 stars

An ARC has been kindly given by the author in exchange for an honest opinion

Tied teaser 1 photo teaser-1_zpsgvzffgdi.png

I love Carian Cole’s stories. She can feature either perfect or broken heroes meeting their ideal female counterparts. She gives us sweet romance stories spiced up with some (bearable) angst. As Carian is a real animal lover she always features some pet to my great delight.

I’ve read and loved Torn, the first Devdelight.
I’ve
Paige
4 "Forver Linked" Stars

My first book by this author and it was so good! It was an emotional story with a slowly building love story. Two very broken people were tied together in ways they never saw coming and yet they were meant to be. Ms. Cole took care with the sensitive nature of the story and their growth was very realistic because of that. I would have a loved a bit more drama towards the end, but I was left with a huge smile on my face and a warm feeling in my belly. I'm going to go back
chan ☆
happily ever fcking after

this was really sweet and so completely different than the first book in the series. carian cole does such a fantastic job at fleshing out her characters and making their stories feel real. i honestly feel lucky to have discovered a new favorite romance author so late in the year (and after a pretty good handful of disappointing romances lately).

this story is pretty dark in that it follows a girl, holly, who was abducted and kept captive for 11 years. and
Princess under cover
Pretty good.

I didn't read it for the "hot" scenes, and you shouldn't either. There is a bit, but that's not the focus of this story.

It's about two broken people who find each other, through fate, karma, whatever you want to call it. He's been burned, scarred by broken glass, vocal cords damaged. She's been held by a pedophile for 11 years, and by accident, he saved her.

Their fates are more intertwined than either of them knows. The way they come together slowly, the way
Laramie Briscoe
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tied is book #2 in The Devil's Wolves Series and can totally be read as a stand-alone if you so choose.

Tied brings forth a much different story than with Torn. Carian's writing is mature, thought-provoking, and delicate when it needs to be, to do this story justice.

Where Torn was a bit of taboo, this is a whole lot of two people coming together who have had some very f'ed up things happen to them in the past, to living what amounts to the fairytale that everyone wants.

Ty
Mariℓina
Shelves: arc
A fairytale in its purest form.
A Prince who doesn't want to be the hero and a Princess who refuses to become a victim even after the worst imaginable torment fell upon her.

Exactly what I needed to read, in order to get out of my book slump. 5 huge stars not only because I love Carian Cole and her crazy writing skills, but mostly because I fell in love with the story, the characters and every little thing in this book.

Holly is a girl who went through a nightmare but kept her innocence intact. She was k
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
So.... here's where I get to tell you how big a dork I can be. I decided to read this book because of the Title and Cover. I merely skimmed the blurb. I assumed from the title it was either an MC or Shifter Romance. WRONG! OMG, this book you guys!! Tied is a gut-punch in the very best way. It was completely unexpected and utterly spellbinding.

The main characters, Holly and Tyler experience extreme hardships and traumatic events. They're both broken and beaten down, but also doing the best they can to cope with
Mandy
This is seriously one of the best books I've ever read. This isn't a feel-good, cotton candy romance. These characters have each been through hell and have had to deal with the consequences of what has happened to them. The writing was fantastic - there were so many things I highlighted and I'm not normally someone who highlights in a book- I just couldn't stop myself. These characters were complex and amazing. I loved both of them and my heart broke for everything they went through and all they ...more
Ari
FINALLY!!
Fina-fucking-lee a book I'm in love with. Oh Carian! First book from you, and I'm in love!
Rachel K
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it

This was a hard one to rate which is why it's taken me a while to write this review. There were lots of things I loved about this story. Loved Holly and Tyler. Holly had such a traumatic and tragic existence from the time she was 8 years old until Tyler found her ten years later. And I loved how this story focused more on her recovery rather than the details of what actually happened. But I felt there was so much missing from the story. There was mention of the man who took
Bev
A beautiful story of good triumphing over bad, of learning to live, love, accept and move on from a life of unadulterated horror and finding your prince at the end of it.

I really do love this author's writing, she tackles very difficult subjects and handles them with sensitivity without pulling any punches.

What took away a star for me is the ending seemed almost too easy, I kept on waiting for the axe to fall. Also I wanted to see some sort of resolution/explanation with
TF
Jul 26, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!
Kristiej
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reread-books
I discovered this author with her first book Storm and Very Quickly became obsessed with her books. I’ve read most of them 3 or 4 times so far. The first series is about a rock band and whenever I heard a song on the radio I liked, I pictured this imaginary band playing it. Yes, I’m that obsessed. Not to say I was like that with them all. There was one I only read once, not because it wasn’t good, the main theme was just something I’m not comfortable with.
Then she came out with a spin off seri
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Arc Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm

description

Oh My Giddy Aunt, This Book was so good, a real heart-rending tragic narrative of events that when tied together make a catalogue of disasters that are so awful for both Tyler and Holly, yet needed to occur so these two damaged individuals could be exactly where they stand now together, United, mirrors to each others pain and anguish.
I have read quite a few books by the talented Carian Cole adoring each and every one, but I can Honestly say Tied is my hands-down favourit
Sherry
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tied had me from the opening lines in the prologue until the final sentence. This book is exquisitely, hauntingly beautiful. It's message is one of triumph over tragedy, true love overcoming self-loathing, hope overcoming fear and most of all, the ability to shape our own destinies despite circumstances beyond our control at times. This book assures us that we are the authors of our own ultimate fate. I should warn you that you will need tissues at different points...for both main characters, ho ...more
Snow
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

4 "this is our story" stars

Two people interconnected, without knowing it, by their shattering pasts, burned, wounded and devastatingly broken, they'll find the meaning and purpose in depths of fissures, scars and traumas, while they both learn how to hope again...in the realms of reality

Tyler Grace - a recluse, a scarred freak, filled with piled up guilt of events past that changed the paths of his family and his own, he's a miserable, bitter man whose life will irreversibly alter one day when he hears astars
Samantha Larkin
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
A 3.5 star rating from me for this one!

It was surprisingly enjoyable! I tend to struggle with this subject matter! But the majority of the horror surrounding Hollys past isn't described in great detail! It's more about her recovery rather than her actual kidnapping and abuse!

I would have enjoyed more interaction with Tyler's family! And there were a few things that weren't greatly explained (which was disappointing)

It wasn't as enjoyable as Torn (but that might have been because To
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, sonal, arcs
I am done with life I swear to God this book obliterated me!!!

Holly's childhood was stolen by a monster and she had almost given up hope when a prince came along and saved her. So what if her prince has scars, tattoos, a surly attitude and bucket load of issues. He's still the one who saved her, who makes her heart race, who gives her shivers of the best kind. Trying to fit into normal routine on top of dealing with the haunting memories isn't going to be easy for Holly but she is determined. S
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

In the past few years, Carian Cole became one of my favourite authors.
She did an amazing job with this one.
I read all of her books, and each time there is a new one out, I can't wait to get my paws on it.
Her writing is flawless, her characters are complex and intriguing and somehow, she manages to keep you interested for hours... so yeah, I usually read her books in the matter of hours. This is precisely why I love her.
I won't reveal details of what
Brooke Cumberland
PERFECTION.

Pure perfection.
If you enjoyed TORN, you will definitely want to jump into this book right away! This is a slow-burn, angsty-build up romance that had me hanging onto every single word. These two characters have genuinely broken pasts and the way they find their way to each other is breathtaking. Like, I just have no other words to say that it's such a beautiful read. Carian Cole is a BRILLIANT writer. I highly recommend this series!
Curlyhairlass19
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-top-reads
Carian Cole, how do you write the way you do?! I’m literally shaking from the feels this book gave me. I didn’t think I’d love anyone as much as Toren, but Tyler Grace burned his way into my heart and soul and I have found another spot for a new book boyfriend. He’s damaged, scarred, and deeply hurt, but Ty has a heart of gold! Sexy as hell, possessive, tender, sweet, gruff, lover of animals. Help my life. Ty and Holly’s story is so painfully beautiful! They are absolutely imperfectly Perfect to ...more

• Mai più così vicini
  • The Aristocrats
  • Blake Deshawn: Il cerchio perfetto (PRISMA)
  • Come nessuno al mondo
  • La storia che volevamo
  • Scacco matto Vostra Grazia
  • in-Moral
  • ENGLISHMAN
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Il negoziatore
  • Le ombre del Cigno
  • Bye bye, girl: 10 cose che so di te
  • Sempre lei
  • Un maledetto per sempre
  • In-Dependent
  • Il giorno giusto per incontrarti
  • Duro da amare - Agata (Pietre Preziose, #3)
  • Hooked on Trouble (Over the Top #3)
I have a passion for the bad boys, those covered in tattoos, sexy smirks, ripped jeans, fast cars, motorcycles and of course, the sweet girls that try to tame them and win their hearts. My debut series, Ashes & Embers, follows the lives of rock band members as they find, and sometimes lose, the loves of their lives.

My first novel in the Ashes & Embers series, Storm, was publish

All Torn Up (2 books)
  • Torn (All Torn Up, #1)
“I quickly learned that the illusion of appearance will always outweigh the truth of what’s really inside.” 7 likes
“because all I see when I look at him are eyes the color of a sky I ached to see but was kept hidden from me for ten years.” 4 likes