Start by marking “Tied (All Torn Up, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tied (All Torn Up, #2)

Tied

(All Torn Up #2)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  8,375 ratings  ·  1,342 reviews
Tyler Grace was many things.
A killer. A myth. An outcast. A hero.
My prince.

My childhood and innocence were stolen when I was kidnapped at five years old. For eleven years I clung to my childhood fairytale books, waiting for the prince I hoped would someday save me and carry me off to a happily ever after.

I had no idea my savior would come in the form of a scarred recluse,
Published June 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tied, please sign up.

·  8,375 ratings  ·  1,342 reviews

Start your review of Tied (All Torn Up, #2)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
It's LIVE!

➦This is a beautiful read about two broken people helping each other heal and finding home in one another. If you enjoy emotional books then give this one a look. I read it in one sitting and couldn't actually believe it was over when I got to the end. I was wishing for an epilogue but there was an option to sign up and receive one via e-mail. Did so and now am patiently waiting for it.

➦An abducted girl, rescued 10 years later by a broken man. A man who has been scarred in an accident
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
 photo Untitled_1_zpszprycz4t.jpg

REVIEW ALSO ON MY BLOG
TIED - KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’TIED' is the second book in Carian Cole's (Devils Wolves #2) series but can be read as a complete standalone. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

Tyler Grace and Holly Daniels meet in the most unconventional way, he’s the ‘Prince’ that came to her rescue.

The forest is where Tyler Grace can drop all his inhibitions and be at peace within himself, an outcast of the township at the age of sixteen because of his appearance, s
L.J. Shen
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So good. People need to read this book.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE https://www.amazon.com/Tied-Devils-Wo...

4.5 epic stars <3

"Is it possible to wish someone right out of your heart into existence?
Yes.Yes, it is.
Now we just have to find each other again."

Such a beautiful,unique,emotional and intense story.I was hooked and I couldn't put it down.Tied wasn't exactly what I was expecting it was so much more.

description

Ty and Holly are two broken characters and when they find each other it is so beautiful.I loved watching them trying to have a normal relationship first a
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It was all about Tyler for me. He was EVERYTHING!! It's not to say that I didn't like Holly or that I wasn't sympathetic to her plight because I definitely was. She was kidnapped at the age of 8 and eventually rescued by Ty 10 years later. So I felt that. Her and Ty were "tied" to each other in more ways than one.

"She's everything. My past. My present. My future. My twin flame - the one who shares the path of my soul."

She was Ty's perfect match, in every way. Their slow build that evolved fr
Olga therebelreader
Tyler was scarred, wild, and rough but Holly could not find it in her heart to fear him. For in his penetrating gaze she sensed a savage pain she longed to soothe. Holly was facing her own demons too and suffering from PTSD and other long-term effects generated by her long kidnapping by a paedophile.

“In Tyler’s eyes, I see the man behind the scars and the mask. The man he was before life tore him apart and drove him to hide in the woods. Before some tragedy made him a man who could strangle
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a paranormal nor are there wolves. It's a love story of two broken people.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I won't be rating this book because I honestly don't know how to rate it.
I'm really torn about it and can't seem to make up my mind.. 😢

I felt like the heroine was really too broken and I honestly don't know how she'll be able to be with hero after everything that has happened to her.

Their first kiss doesn't happen until 68%
They don't actually have sex until 98%

I was liking the hero (view spoiler)
Princess under cover
Pretty good.

I didn't read it for the "hot" scenes, and you shouldn't either. There is a bit, but that's not the focus of this story.

It's about two broken people who find each other, through fate, karma, whatever you want to call it. He's been burned, scarred by broken glass, vocal cords damaged. She's been held by a pedophile for 11 years, and by accident, he saved her.

Their fates are more intertwined than either of them knows. The way they come together slowly, the way 2 broken people find lov
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
3,5 to 4 stars

An ARC has been kindly given by the author in exchange for an honest opinion

Tied teaser 1 photo teaser-1_zpsgvzffgdi.png

I love Carian Cole’s stories. She can feature either perfect or broken heroes meeting their ideal female counterparts. She gives us sweet romance stories spiced up with some (bearable) angst. As Carian is a real animal lover she always features some pet to my great delight.

I’ve read and loved Torn, the first Devils Wolves book. I was intrigued by Tyler, the broken and elusive savage of the family and co
chan ☆
happily ever fcking after

this was really sweet and so completely different than the first book in the series. carian cole does such a fantastic job at fleshing out her characters and making their stories feel real. i honestly feel lucky to have discovered a new favorite romance author so late in the year (and after a pretty good handful of disappointing romances lately).

this story is pretty dark in that it follows a girl, holly, who was abducted and kept captive for 11 years. and her love intere
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio..
Female narrator..5 stars
Male narrator 3 somewhat robotic stars

Story 2.75 Stars

The story felt too dawn out.
Mariℓina
Shelves: arc
A fairytale in its purest form.
A Prince who doesn't want to be the hero and a Princess who refuses to become a victim even after the worst imaginable torment fell upon her.

Exactly what I needed to read, in order to get out of my book slump. 5 huge stars not only because I love Carian Cole and her crazy writing skills, but mostly because I fell in love with the story, the characters and every little thing in this book.

Holly is a girl who went through a nightmare but kept her innocence intact.
Laramie Briscoe
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tied is book #2 in The Devil's Wolves Series and can totally be read as a stand-alone if you so choose.

Tied brings forth a much different story than with Torn. Carian's writing is mature, thought-provoking, and delicate when it needs to be, to do this story justice.

Where Torn was a bit of taboo, this is a whole lot of two people coming together who have had some very f'ed up things happen to them in the past, to living what amounts to the fairytale that everyone wants.

Tyler and Holly meet in ot
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
So.... here's where I get to tell you how big a dork I can be. I decided to read this book because of the Title and Cover. I merely skimmed the blurb. I assumed from the title it was either an MC or Shifter Romance. WRONG! OMG, this book you guys!! Tied is a gut-punch in the very best way. It was completely unexpected and utterly spellbinding.

The main characters, Holly and Tyler experience extreme hardships and traumatic events. They're both broken and beaten down, but also doing the best they c
Rebeka
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mandy
This is seriously one of the best books I've ever read. This isn't a feel-good, cotton candy romance. These characters have each been through hell and have had to deal with the consequences of what has happened to them. The writing was fantastic - there were so many things I highlighted and I'm not normally someone who highlights in a book- I just couldn't stop myself. These characters were complex and amazing. I loved both of them and my heart broke for everything they went through and all they ...more
Bev
A beautiful story of good triumphing over bad, of learning to live, love, accept and move on from a life of unadulterated horror and finding your prince at the end of it.

I really do love this author's writing, she tackles very difficult subjects and handles them with sensitivity without pulling any punches.

What took away a star for me is the ending seemed almost too easy, I kept on waiting for the axe to fall. Also I wanted to see some sort of resolution/explanation with her arsehole parents and
Eva ☆
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was so cute and strong ...

I don't want to write much about this book, the synopsis of the book basically says everything you need to know about it, it's a dark romance, you should keep that in mind, but it's super well written, the pages fly and it's super enjoyable.

The characters are well written, basically two lost souls who find each other and will do anything to heal each other, that's kinda beautiful.

Rating: 4 Stars.
Steam: 5 out of 10.
Triggers: (view spoiler)
☽•☾-Ari
FINALLY!!
Fina-fucking-lee a book I'm in love with. Oh Carian! First book from you, and I'm in love!
Rachel K
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it

This was a hard one to rate which is why it's taken me a while to write this review. There were lots of things I loved about this story. Loved Holly and Tyler. Holly had such a traumatic and tragic existence from the time she was 8 years old until Tyler found her ten years later. And I loved how this story focused more on her recovery rather than the details of what actually happened. But I felt there was so much missing from the story. There was mention of the man who took her having a
Crystal Bell
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We first met Tyler in Torn, from there I couldn’t wait for his story. I always love a dark man fighting with his own demons story.

Tied starts off with Tyler in the woods and finds the girl in the hole, Holly who escaped the bad man. The bad man kidnapped her 11 years earlier and the unthinkable abuse happened to her. At that moment Holly concerned Tyler her Prince.

After her release from the hospital, her parents decided she would not go home but instead to A facility that teaches life skill
Yours Truly, Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

I’m In Love With A Fairy Tale Even Though It Hurts
Alternative Title: Slow Burn Romance With Two Incredibly Challenging Characters!

*read on KU. No need of sugar daddies called promo teams*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Tyler Grace isn’t a hero. Not your typical one, at least. But he saved Holly when she needed it the most. Together, they attempt to move forward, but their pasts are heavy weight. Will they overcome everything that’s hindered them fro
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Arc Reviewed By Beckie Bookworm

description

Oh My Giddy Aunt, This Book was so good, a real heart-rending tragic narrative of events that when tied together make a catalogue of disasters that are so awful for both Tyler and Holly, yet needed to occur so these two damaged individuals could be exactly where they stand now together, United, mirrors to each others pain and anguish.
I have read quite a few books by the talented Carian Cole adoring each and every one, but I can Hon
Miftahul
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

HOLLYYYY! This book has been on my tbr for a long time but i never wanted to read cuz I didnt think it was my type but anyway i added it 😂😂, a few days earlier my friend suggested me and said its gonna fuck with my feelings and i love emotional books and also i was obsessing over biker books so i gave this book a chance and it was not something like i expected it to be. Damn. The story is about a girl named Holly who was kidnapped at the age of 5 and her abuser kept her in a basement and years l
TF
Jul 26, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!
Kristiej
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reread-books
I discovered this author with her first book Storm and Very Quickly became obsessed with her books. I’ve read most of them 3 or 4 times so far. The first series is about a rock band and whenever I heard a song on the radio I liked, I pictured this imaginary band playing it. Yes, I’m that obsessed. Not to say I was like that with them all. There was one I only read once, not because it wasn’t good, the main theme was just something I’m not comfortable with.
Then she came out with a spin off seri
Nadia Awadi
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*TYLER IS BAE AF!*

The second romance book I read in the span of a week. I'm pretty sure that I'm either running away from my emotions or The world is ending and I don't know how to deal with it. If I read a third romance, it's probably both. Anywho, let's review this!

Okay, so I'm a sucker for Bad boys obviously BUT bad boys with traumatizing past, scarred and own a fox as a pet: GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

I loved so many things about this book: Tyler, Tyler and ummm, I think Tyler?

Okay, but really,
Alla
In many ways this was a very good story but I think it could have been done a little bit better, it felt a bit rushed at times. But overall I did like the story.

• Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Unconditional
  • Him
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)
  • Playing with Fire
  • Love Unexpected
  • Misbehaved
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • Dreams of 18
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Good Gone Bad (The Fallen Men, #3)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Medicine Man
I have a passion for the bad boys, those covered in tattoos, sexy smirks, ripped jeans, fast cars, motorcycles and of course, the sweet girls that try to tame them and win their hearts. My debut series, Ashes & Embers, follows the lives of rock band members as they find, and sometimes lose, the loves of their lives.

My first novel in the Ashes & Embers series, Storm, was published in September of 2

All Torn Up (2 books)
  • Torn (All Torn Up, #1)

News & Interviews

“I quickly learned that the illusion of appearance will always outweigh the truth of what’s really inside.” 7 likes
“I wanted to be responsible for igniting a feeling in a soul just as lonely and broken as my own.” 4 likes