Start by marking “The Intranet Book” as Want to Read:
The Intranet Book

The Intranet Book

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
The Intranet Book is an anthology on modern intranets written by some of the world’s leading experts. It covers many aspects of intranets, from introductory topics to detailed practical advice. Every chapter in the intranet book handles a single topic relevant for intranets.

Intranets are usually hidden away which makes it hard to learn from others’ successes and failures.
ebook, Early access, 350 pages
Published March 1st 2017 by Intranätverk

To ask other readers questions about The Intranet Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Intranet Book

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Intranet Book
Marcus Österberg
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Really enjoyed the book, especially Martin's take on the history of intranets is really interesting since I were not aware of the connection to groupware (even though being a Lotus Notes developer in the nineties).
I think Ingrid's and Maciej's chapters on User Experience is a great read for most intranet practitioners.

There is something for everybody on this book, no matter previous experiences.
Kristian Norling
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Björn
Mar 06, 2017
Svend Thürmer
Mar 06, 2017
Ryan Jackson
Mar 22, 2017
Agnostic stoic. Doer, I experiment, fail and learn. I try hard to listen. I read as much as I can. Sometimes I write. Also a former publisher of books.

News & Interviews