Start by marking “Vengeance Unraveled” as Want to Read:
Vengeance Unraveled

Vengeance Unraveled

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Death has loomed on the horizon all of Sean’s life. He never looked forward to his future until they ended the curse. Finally free, he can now claim Ashley as his mate, but his grandmother isn’t done with him yet. If she can't kill him, Ashley is the next best thing.
Ashley has suffered with the knowledge of who her mate, but could not claim him. When Sean finally comes to
ebook
Published April 2017

To ask other readers questions about Vengeance Unraveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vengeance Unraveled

Jara Beaubien
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hello werewolves and witches, the second book in this saga.
Sean has had death looming over him through his entire life and never did he look to the future until they found a way to end the curse that hung over him and his entire pack. Now he is finally free to claim his mate Ashley, ahh but the wicked witch is not done yet, she wants to kill him and if she can she will kill Ashley.
Ashley has had the knowledge of who is her mate, but unable to claim him, after a long year Sean finally comes to cl
Amanda Jane  Williams
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Imagine that everything you have been told about yourself and your family your whole life has been a lie! That is pretty much what brother and sister Shane and Sierra have been dealing with.
Shane and Sierra didn't grow up with a grandma baking cookies. No, they grew up with a grandma trying to kill them.
The brother and sister team have both found their mates so they have even more reason to win the battle.
There are a lot of evil directed at Shane's pack and just like in real life he will only su
Louise
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I made a mistake and hadn't realised this was a second book in a series until I started reading it but I did rectify that and went back to read book one first. I wanted to know exactly what had happened previously and was glad I did as this book stakes off from where the previous one ends. A deserving 4.5 star read.

This book focuses on Ashley and Sean and they are great characters but you will also see some familiar faces from book one. Werewolves, witches, curses and kidnappings a
Kay Richards
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another flawless story line from Brandy & Rebecca. Fast paced & action packed with all the feels one would expect from something written by these 2 amazing authors.

All the characters from the first book make an appearance in this one but with a more in depth look into a specific few. The characters go from strength to strength and while at times it seems they are broken, they are never down for long before they sort themselves out and go back to kicking ass!

Can't wait to read the next
Lisa King
A great story line continued on from the first in the series. I did find the characters frustrating (to the point I just wanted to slap the women a couple of times) and the storyline a little disjointed here and there but still an enjoyable read. There were times when the authors would make the characters yell or shout at each other and it just didn't seem to flow for me. I also found a few instances where the author seemed to just add an explanation randomly to explain something someone said or ...more
Theresa
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Broken, but not destroyed!!

Fast paced, exciting, engaging, with love, passion, action, and shifters!! Warning review gives away bits from book one... skip this if you've not read book one yet. They've broken the curse, so they should be all set right? Nothing is ever that easy, is it? And now a bit about the story...

Ashley and Sean have stayed away from each other for a year, but once the curse broke, they mated. Now to tell they're packs... but before Ashley can surprise Sean at home, she's kid
Cindyann Wright
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant never disappoints

Brandy never disappoints me, I read the first and second book in days I didn't get much sleep. This one was action packed twist and turns, and the surprises my brilliant we fought out. I have falling in love with every character, the awful joy when they feel joy frustrated when they feel frustrated scared when they feel scared but in the end ultimately you will have fun reading this book I can't wait for the next one I'm always excited to find out my new ones coming ou
Tina
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story picks up where the previous book ended. Ashley was definitely in for surprises when she mated Sean. Her experience made her a stronger wolf and she was pretty kick butt. Sean had some idiot male moments but is a pretty good mate to her. This book had a lot of action going on but there is still more to come. Looks like we might see some books about Rachel and Theresa in the future. Either way the battle is not over yet!
Jacklynn Sizemore
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So love this new seires by Brandy L. Rivers. I so love Ashley and Sean. Ashley is an amazing and so caring. Then Sean is the wolf/witch is the lead of his pack which has was curse my his grandmother. Now Ashley pack is now curse and Sean do anything to help her and his pack form his grandmother. To know more about this book grab your copy today a so so so must read!!!!
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One very bad apple

This was a great second book and it continues the story forward with all the characters we already know. There are plenty of answers and there is lot's left for future stories. Can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully they will be even stronger by then.
« previous 1 3 next »

I've always loved books, especially about monsters and magic, so I started writing. I'm working on a prequel and the next few books in the Others of Edenton series, and I have a head full of stories to share.

I'm a stay at home mother with a wonderful husband who lets me write and write to my hearts content.
More about Brandy L. Rivers...