Start by marking “Dare to be Three (The Dare Menage Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dare to be Three (The Dare Menage Series, #3)

Dare to be Three (Dare Menage)

The Dare Ménage Series, Book 3

He was dark. So dark, she couldn’t keep her gaze from him…

When Paige Reed spots a man across the room at a party, she’s fascinated and decides she wants him in her bed. Fortunately, her husband, Connor, doesn’t mind. He’s attracted to the powerful man too.

Always bi-curious, the right opportunity has never presented itself to Connor Morgan. Unt
Published March 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dare to be Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare to be Three

Zoe
Mar 17, 2017 Zoe rated it it was amazing
Wow! Brilliant in every way.

God I love Jeanne's books so much. You get lost in the words feeling like you are part of it, it's so much more than reading it's the emotion that goes with it, every turn of the page pulls you further into the story. You want Paige to help Grae find himself and realise what she's felt all along, both her and Connor know but he has to work it out.
The way she writes is amazing I just love her style, she knows how the emotions flow through everyone and how they would f
Quen Barlow
Mar 17, 2017 Quen Barlow rated it it was amazing
OMG Grae

This is a great addition to the series. Grae is so freaking hot and the way he just takes overs is hot. Paige is in a world all by herself but she loves her guys and will not yet anyone halfass anything the three of them. Conner is so laid back and let's nothing get to him. Grae holds things in and keeps himself closed off. Paige breaks down his walls and makes it clear she want let him hide. Conner falls for Grae and Grae can't believe how much he loves them already. Grae runs from the
Lauren Valderrama PA
Mar 18, 2017 Lauren Valderrama PA rated it it was amazing
Hot Intense Read

5 plus stars!!! This wAs my favorite book in this series, pulled me in one page 1 and did not let me go until the end. Their story was great , the emotions flew off the pages. I felt like I was going through and experiencing their different challenges their new relationship brought. There was so much passion in this book, it left me emotionally spent. I literally felt like I was coming off an emotional roller coaster. Jeanne definitely out did herself with this one. This book wil
Krisz
Mar 21, 2017 Krisz rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
I'm writing my review voluntarily.
Very well written, hot, steamy romance. What else could it be? It is a menage and is written by Ms. St. James.
Good story. Likeable and well thought-out characters. Great chemistry. Very very hot kindle melting love scenes. A quick enjoyable read.
Julie
Mar 15, 2017 Julie rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I really like that addressed some of the real issues and problems of life-I read this one first as it was a kindle unlimited option-had to pay for the other two-next up for reading!
Nicki Holt
Mar 16, 2017 Nicki Holt rated it really liked it
Everything is better in threes

This story was awesome. The attraction between Paige, Connor and Grae was so hot. The sex senses leave you panting and the other characters in the book make me want to read their books in the series. A job well done that I would highly recommend
Maria Koi
Maria Koi rated it liked it
Shell Giallo
Shell Giallo rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2017
Donna
Mar 21, 2017 Donna rated it it was amazing
A happily married couple, with an attraction to a single man, makes for a great menage story. Grae, the single man, was part of a menage in his past which didn't end well. This book is a page turner with a bit of angst, some insecurity, and very HOT sex. Jeanne St. James is a fantastic author and I'm so very glad to be a fan. I received this book through my KU subscription and I highly recommend not only this book but the entire series.
Tia
Tia rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2017
Diana Perry
Diana Perry marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2017
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2017
Andi
Andi marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2017
Sarah Guccia
Sarah Guccia marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2017
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Michelle C.
Michelle C. is currently reading it
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Honestly Honest Bookworm marked it as to-read
Jonella Moore
Jonella Moore is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2017
Cristin
Cristin marked it as to-read
Nicole Thomas
Nicole Thomas is currently reading it
Pat
Pat is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2017
JEANNE ST. JAMES is an erotic romance author who loves an Alpha male (or two). She was only 13 when she started writing since it gave her an escape from teenage angst! Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F ménages.

She h
More about Jeanne St. James...

Dare Menage (3 books)
  • Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series, #1)
  • Daring Proposal (The Dare Menage Series, #2)