Start by marking “Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)

Scandalous

(Sinners of Saint #3)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  28,041 ratings  ·  2,773 reviews
They call him The Mute for a reason.
Hard, cold and calculated, he rarely speaks.
When he does, it’s with disdain.
When he does, his words aren’t meant for me.
When he does, my stomach flips and my world tilts on its axis.
He is thirty-three.
I am eighteen.
He’s a single dad and my father’s business partner.
I’m just a kid to him and his enemy’s daughter.
He’s emotionally unavailab
315 pages
Published September 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Scandalous, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Shan
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  28,041 ratings  ·  2,773 reviews

Start your review of Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
How the hell does she do it?? Every single time. Every single book. They keep getting better and better!!

photo giphy.gif

Scandalous is complex, emotionally riveting, and an intricately plotted work of art. It's thought-provoking and guaranteed to steal your heart. I was in tears at the end. #BestEpilogueAward. I always expect the unexpected with the Hotholes and Trent did not disappoint.

"Oh, God. He was such a sociopath. And I was in so much trouble."

It was a completely different experience. My re
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! Scandalous (stand-alone) May-December contemptuous office flirtation between the boss & his intern set on sabotaging!

“The ocean is her drug. She is mine.”

Books in Sinner of Saint series are stand-alones:
Book 0.5: Defy
Book 1: Vicious
Book 2: Ruckus
Book 3: Scandalous
Book 4: Bane

Scandalous (stand-alone) opens up to a heated confrontation between mogul Trent Rexroth aka The Mute and high school senior Edie Van Der Zee. Though they are off to a rocky start, Trent h
Corina
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

OMG this book was RAW and EMOTIONAL and gutted me!!! I was falling fast and deep for Trent - and he might just be my newest obsession.

But besides having one gorgeous hunk of a man, SCANDALOUS really lived up to its name!!

It was SCANDALOUS, TANTALIZING and PANTY DROPPING HOT, in the most exhilarating way. I was so not prepared for Trent and Edie. There was no way I could have imagined how explosive this couple would be. From the very first moment they met the world stopped existing, faded away to
Bibi
Sep 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I suspect Amazon whisper synced a different book to my Kindle otherwise this book sure as hell doesn't even come close to being a 2 star, much less one deserving of the array of glowing 5 stars.

Just putting that out there.

Although the gang of sinners are supposedly successful businessmen in their 30s they, however, inevitably come across as petulant and at times just plain stupid with no distinguishable character growth or maturity. I find the whole lot of them crass and insufferable and it's
Christy
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it

description

Scandalous is the third book in Shen’s Sinners of Saint series and can be read as a stand-alone, though I would recommend reading the first few books before this! You don’t want to miss out on the greatness of Vicious and Dean’s books!
I wanted what was forbidden, and wrong, and fucking crazy. I wanted my partner’s daughter, who was nearly half my age.

Lovers of forbidden romance… this is the book in the series for you! Not only were these two ‘forbidden’ because Trent an
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

The ocean is her drug. She is mine.”

The Sinners of Saint is my crack, and LJ Shen, my dealer. The woman writes some of the most addicting and sizzling enemies to lovers romances I've ever read. Trent Rexroth has always seemed like the most tame of the HotHoles, when compared to Vicious's vicious streak and Dean's shenanigans. If you think Trent was the nice one of the bunch, think again. You know what they say about those quiet ones, don't you?
A dark, deprived animal
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
Remember to follow all things messy. . .

img_8305 img_8308 img_8306 img_8307

Subcribe/Listen to my podcast

Pretty Mess Reading iTunes Podcast img_8732 img_8731 img_8735

Dilek VT
Disappointment :(((

I really cannot believe that Ms Shen started the series with something so unique as VICIOUS and then continued with mediocre books afterwards.

* I didn’t love Book 2, which is Rosie & Dean’s story as I didn’t approve their relationship at all.

* I also felt disturbed about the way Mel & Jamie’s story started (Book 0,5) – not the age difference, not the teacher/student thing but how it started.

* Now, I disliked Book 3 even more, disapproving Edie and Trent’s relationship, as well
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

I am an unapologetic cover whore. Always have been. Always will be. I picked up Sparrow by L.J. Shen last year because of that fact, and after I finished reading it, I’d never been so thankful for my whorish ways! From the moment I delved into that book, I knew I had found something special…someone special. Alphas and assholes are my favorite kinds of heroes, and it was obvious to me that I had met their master. Making a true asshole hero that you can fall in love with can’t be an easy feat,
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How do I write up a review that does justice to this book? Answer is, I can't!!

‘SCANDALOUS:’ is the third book within the ‘Sinner of Saint’ series by L.J. Shen. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ Edie is eighteen, Trent is thirty-three. Their story is not perfect.

The first time Trent had noticed Edie Van Der Zee was at a barbecue celebrating Dean’s son’s birthday, the second time he’d laid eyes on her was when he caught her doing a five fingered discount at the promenade where
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

OMG I literally devoured this book and read it in 1 day! IT.WAS.SO.FUCKING.GOOD!!! 😍😍😍

Ps. I was supposed to BR this book with my gorgeous friend Elfina but honey, pls forgive me. Because when I start to read this book, I just couldn't stop myself. Sorry! Ugh I'm really suck at this BR thing. 😏

You can read her awesome and soooo sexy review in here...

"I'm so fucking in love with you, Edie Van Der Zee, i don't know where I end and where you begin anymore. I
Alright, let’s address the elephant in the room… I’m uncomfortable with age gaps. I will always be concerned and there’s nothing I can do about it. I try to be okay when I know the relationship is balanced and they’re happy, and when it’s on a Fantasy setting it’s easier. I know I should have issues with a 3000+ years old vampire or fae dating a less than 25 years old but for some reason that doesn’t bother me.

In a Contemporary setting I see how these behaviors can be easily imitated and I guess
Vi Keeland
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Beautiful writing, gritty characters, and sexual tension that jumped from the page. I'm a sucker for a hard-ass hero with a tender side.
Sophia Triad
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
His breath skated on my neck, hot and wanting and deliriously fresh. “The monster wants to play.”
“And I’m not scared of the dark,” I retorted. “So what are we waiting for?”
“Frankly, for you to be legal,” he deadpanned.
“I turned eighteen in January.”
Pause.

It’s bit a while since I read this book, so I will try to just state the basic facts, i.e. the things I didn’t like, the things I liked and the things that did not really bother me:

First of all the story
-Cruel father who does not app
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Live Early!!
Amazon:http://amzn.to/2fgqxqX

“I should stay away from you, but I want you too fucking much. And when it’s all over, when all that’s left of us is sweaty flesh, and shattered minds and torn hearts, you will remember me as the man who made you cry, and I’ll remember you as the girl I had to break to stay afloat”.

I’ve always known of the saying “Save the best for last” and up until this very moment, I can honestly say without a doubt that this author did this quote justice
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet another Alpha HotHole to scream over is here !! Trent Rexroth is coming and wait for it .....he's a master of baddassery and assholery.
The Mute . He rarely talks and when he does, he spews disdain and contempt.
He works hard and FHH is better for him . A loyal and trusted friend to Vicious, Dean & Jamie.
And then he meets Edie Van Der Zee, daughter of a sworn enemy / partner -Jordan Van Der Zee. They are virtually at logger heads and Edie became s a pawn in their vile games.

Jordan owned half
Snow
4.75 "if you want to be strong-be" stars

*palpitations...palpitations*

*drum roll, please*

For me, this is the best sequel out of the previous two in the Sinners of Saint series

I had a hunch about Trent Rexroth from glimpses in Vicious, Defy & Ruckus and I can back that up now...the story was a turmoil by itself, yet the characters were the ones who lifted it onto another, higher level of existence...

What transpires here, is the story of love that striked unexpectedly, with bad timing, again
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.75 Stars

**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
Laura Lee
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Scandalous (Sinners of Saint #3)
By: L.J. Shen
4 Stars
The Hot-Holes are Back!!! I have absolutely loved reading about my favorite men in the Sinners of Saint Series. To say I was patiently waiting for Trent’s story would be a lie. I have been biting my nails, seriously stalking, refreshing constantly… Till the day Scandalous landed on my kindle.

What a story Trent-The Mute had to tell! Not coming from money like the other Hot-Holes, Trent has earned each and every penny he has made. Living in the
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

"A scandal is the last thing my family needs. But a scandal is what we’re going to give them. And oh, what a beautiful chaos it will be."

Wow, just wow. Scandalous was well worth the wait, in my eyes. I just love those HotHoles and couldn’t think of anything better than delving into Trent’s story and… I mean seriously, with a cover like that, how could I not. Right?

L. J. Shen has really saved the best for last, so much so that I took my time devouring every word written. To say that I
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5 STARS★
"Trent Rexroth wasn't a crush. He was the very thing that'd end up crushing me if I wasn't careful."
description

Scandalous is the third book in the Sinners of Saint Series. Although it can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading the entire series from the first book because you don't want to miss one second of the HotHoles and their shenanigans.

description
"Next time you make a joke about someone else fucking you, just remember I own every single hole in your body, including the one I'll
NMmomof4
3.5 - 4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This is a really tough one to rate for me. Hence, why I'm doing the weird "-" rating. My gut reaction is to say 4 Stars -- because I did like it, but when I break things down I can't ignore the few issues I did have to where I want to give it 3.5 stars.

First and foremost, I wanted more time in between the resolution of the conflict and the HEA. It felt way too easy! I also felt it was a little abrupt. Even though I did get my questions answered, and it did feel re
Yeasmin Alo (Red Sparrow)
Oh wow!!!
From Where do I Start !!

But hold on kids Here is my verdict ⬇️

There is nothing "Scandalous" about this book

Okay so off topic.
This book surely made me want to re-read the first few chapters of Broken Knight because I love Luna the moonshine and her Knight tooooo much ❤ I might as well do that ☺ Little Luna is the cutest thing ever 💕

Trent

Idk why I loved him as a father
But just liked him as a lover

I think that's because I am obviously high on Vicious and Then It's Knight who comes second
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
3.5 "If you want to be strong, be" stars!!

I can’t get enough of these Hotholes. And while Vicious will always be my #1, I’m enjoying getting to know the rest of the crew. In Scandalous, we get the story of Trent. I’m a huge fan of the strong and silent type and he seemed to fit the mold. Trent’s got a problem. He’s at the top of his game, he’s trying to get through to his daughter who is more of a mute than he is, and he can’t seem to get his mind, his lustful thoughts, or his eyes off o
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4 stars ❤

Scandalous is the third book in the Sinners of Saint series.I was so excited to read it because I loved Ruckus a lot and I couldn't wait for Trent's story.I really enjoyed the plot in this one.Scandalous was a great story.

I was intrigued with Trent, I wanted to know more about him,he was like a mystery to me.Trent is dark,sexy and cocky.Whenever Trent and Edie were together you could feel the tension.They have some really hot moments, I love their connection.

The only reason I didn't giv
Chelsea Humphrey
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Chelsea by: Shannon
It's official-Trent Rexroth is my favorite hothole.
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

For me L.J Shen's books are one of the hardest ones for me to review. Not because I don't have things to say but because I just have so much that I want to rave about that I can't even put it into words. Scandalous had so much going on within the story and how complex these characters were that there was just no way I wouldn't be captivated.
"I'm not the prince in this fairy tale. I'm the villain. The poisonous apple, the flame-breathing monster."

Edie an
Tianna✸loves books✸
This book is f****** UNSAFE.
The Hero is a disgusting man, father of a 4 year old girl. He fucks the therapist of his daughter. He fucks the lady private investigator appointed by him. Basically he fucks anyone. I'm sure if his daughters nanny was not old he would have fucked her too. 😖.
The heroine.....she is just another teenage hormonal brat. Her father is not a good person. But still she is nothing good.
This is just a disgusting mess. Full of dirty shitty people.

P.S. And yes the daughter wa
Amy | Foxy Blogs
May 26, 2017 marked it as to-read
SURRPISE It's here -> http://amzn.to/2xXcHVD

2018?!!! That's so far away!

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the BEST books I've ever read and it most certainly stole the spot for my #1 MOST FAVORITE read of 2017! Wow! I. Can't. Even. Deal.
YA Buddy Readers'...: Scandalous by L.J. Shen / Starting February 11th, 2018 21 26 Feb 28, 2018 09:10AM

• Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Punk 57
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)
  • Dear Ava
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • Enemies
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook➜

Sinners of Saint (4 books)
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)
  • Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)
  • Bane (Sinners of Saint, #4)