Start by marking “Quiet Freedom” as Want to Read:
Quiet Freedom

Quiet Freedom

Paperback, 2016, 498 pages
Published March 2016 by Norlight Press

To ask other readers questions about Quiet Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quiet Freedom

Vi Ayers
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book made me feel like it was a refresher course for my Climate Change and Conservation Biology courses; which isn't a bad thing at all. This story, which is based on true events, had a different mindset and experience different from other adventure/travel/self discovery books I've ever read. There's a little bit of science involved with psychology and environmental science. The main character, Amanda, who struggles with body, trust, and self issues goes on a Greenlandic adventure to seek a ...more
Carrie
Nov 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Because this author once subbed at my library, and we had a discussion that included some of the pertinent subjects in his book, I took a gamble and read it.

On the surface, he has a good story and a meaningful message, and I would recommend anyone on a journey of self discovery might enjoy this tale and find it helpful.

Unfortunately I was distracted by the over use of commas, "of" when it should have been "have", and "your" when it should have been "you're".
W.C Peace
Jun 13, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)