Start by marking “Tyson (The Saints #3)” as Want to Read:
Tyson (The Saints #3)

Tyson (The Saints #3)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  244 Ratings  ·  120 Reviews
I know what it’s like to have your heart split down the middle.
One-half chases her. The other half chases after the lies, deceit, and betrayal.
It’s a burning ball of hell.
Seconds, minutes, hours, and years all spent endured the depth of my own burning inferno.
All of it runs together while life passes me by.
Thirteen years ago, the woman I was in love with left me standi
ebook
Published May 2017 by Kathy Coopmans

To ask other readers questions about Tyson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tyson

Natalie The Biblioholic
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, arc, police, 2017
That cover?! Honestly, as soon as I saw it, I had to read this. No disrespect but this model made a fine ass Tyson.

I know what it’s like to have your heart split down the middle.
It’s a burning ball of hell.
All of it runs together while life passes me by.
Thirteen years ago, the woman I was in love with left me standing at the
Alex ♈
3.5 – 3.75 stars

The writing was fabulous, emotionally and raw. Brilliant!
A bit over-dramatic toward the end, but still touching.

Floved the heroine. After all the damage and pain this woman suffered, she became amazing strong.
A warrior!

I wasn’t a fan of the hero. He was OTT emotional and acted sometimes too immature.
It’s my job as a woman to play offended and dramatic; and it’s his job as a man to be strong and manly.
This one was OTT melodramatic. He loved her, no question, but he didn’t figh
Juanita
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: z-z
3.5 Second Chance stars

Enjoyed the first two books but I was left wondering about Tyson being so lost.
In the previous book “Jude”, we find out find Tyson’s past is back. Lynne left him at the alter 13 years ago. He thought he wouldn’t be able to forgive her until she shared her revelations.

“All I wanted was you. I should have been your shield. Me. The one who would have walked that road with you. Protected you from all the darkness. The pain, the hurt. I would have never walked away.”

Tyson
Tammi
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second chance at first love are my favorite romance stories!
Through the other books in this series I wondered about Tyson, I was curious. The more I learned the more I wanted to know. I needed his story, I just knew it was heartbreaking. Holy Crap! I had no idea. I wanted to hate Lynne before I even knew her because of what she did to this man.
Oh my then I got her story, her why! I was a mess multiple times while reading. They broke my heart.
Torn apart by evil people and horrible circumstance
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
Tyson is the third book in The Saints series. This can be read as a standalone.

How much can one person go through before they reach their breaking point. Lynne has been through hell and back. She's fought cancer all by herself and has won. She lost the love of her life thanks to her manipulative parents and now she's facing the realization that everything she thought she knew was one big hoax.

Tyson is a shell of a man he once was thanks to one woman. Lynne. After she left him at the altar he bui
Anne Milne
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the saints series and although it's a standalone I would read the previous books so that you get a rounded view of all the charcters in the book.
All the men in the series are strong alpha men but there was always something about Tyson for me I don't know what it was but his was the story I really wanted to read. I will admit that second chance love is a favourite of mine, I always get sucked into the angst and the passion that is usually involved. Tyson and Lynne's stor
Lisa Waugh
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tyson is Kathy Coopman's third book in her fantastic Saints Series. And just as with Riddick (#1) and Jude(#2), Tyson pulled out all the emotions and then some! One thing's for sure about these men....they totally wear their hearts on the sleeves and are not afraid to show their women how hard they love!

Tyson and Lynne fell fast for each other, but upon Lynne receiving some devastating news.....she leaves him at the alter!!!!!!!! Thirteen gruelling years have passed for these two lost souls but
Lynne Garlick
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Days! I feel as though I have been waiting for Tyson's story for ages but at the same time it seems barely five minutes since I met him in Riddick. I knew then that his story would not be an easy one to read...I was already invested and very protective of him....and Lord I was right!
Tyson and Lynne's story wrung me dry, every possible emotion was felt.....it took everything from me and gave it back in spades.
This was so much more than a second chance at love, this was two souls reuniti
Kaitlyn
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to steal Kathy's words of wisdoms from the front cover. "Things are never what they seem." That seems to be a common theme in this book. From the very first page and every reader needing to know why Lynne left to every other twist and then this book will throw your way! There's twists and turns and things you don't see coming! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!!!

The second theme if you will in this book is family. Family is the group of people who loves you most in the worl
Hooked On Books
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I gave this book 5 Stars!

I'm not hooked on Kathy's books I'm obsessed! Everyone of her books, just keep drawing you in a not letting you go. I love how Kathy gives us such a range of storylines and keeps giving us the twist, turns and those damn surprises that we wasn't expecting. This story is no exception!!!

From the first time we meet Tyson in Riddick, I knew his story was going to be the heartbreaking one of all. He had this mysterious way with himself and you could feel the hurt coming off o
April Symes
I adore 2nd chance romance reads and this one really is one that will grab you and hold your attention because it is a 2nd chance romance and it is full of action and erotic romance and also angst. The 2nd chance at love is at first love and that is the best kind.
Tyson and Lynne fell fast for each other and they were each other’s first love but when Lynne received some devastating news, she leaves him at the altar, thinking she did what was right. 13 painful, horrible years later Lynne and Tyson
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
5 Amazing Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill

What happens when you find out the woman you thought you were going to spend your life with leaves you high and dry on the most important day of your lives? Well, this is what Tyson is about and talk about a gut-wrenching story. While this is the third book in The Saints Series, it truly is different from both Riddick and Jude but in a very good way.

Lynne and Tyson have spent thirteen years apart and when they see each other again, I couldn't blame Tyson
Vickie
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julie
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Tyson. Wow! What a rollercoaster. An emotional second chance romance that has so many twists and turns it's hard to imagine Tyson and Lynne ever reaching the HEA that they so richly deserve.
An intense, earlier loving relationship is torn from Tyson and Lynne. They both never recover, and this story covers their split and reconciliation.

The story is full of drama, angst and pain, but it also has an abundance of unconditional friendship and lots of sexy passion to keep the romance lovers happ
Angie
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon on behalf of A Book Lover's Emporium
Ana Rita
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How can I describe my state of mind when I got a glimpse of this book?? Anxious? Yeah! Excited? For sure? Nervous? Hell no! I was all at the same time.
As everyone knows I love Kathy Coopmans. I love her as an amazing and kind woman that always has an answer to all my texts and as a freaking awesome author...
Have you read any of her books? Please girls grab all of them to see why I love her so much.
Tyson is her latest release and jeez Louise... What a book this is. I just need to tell you some
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Talk about a HOT NEW Second Chance Romance!!! Tyson was a great read from beginning to the end! You can read this book as a stand alone like I did. But believe me I will definitely be visiting the 1st two books in the near future. I want to know all about these hot alpha males that popped in this story. Tyson was exhilarating! This book is hot of course, there is some heartache, a lot of family drama, and lots of making up sexy time! The angst, the rush, and the adrenaline that you get from this ...more
CrazyDaisy
Shelves: 2017-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

I have been waiting to read Tyson. When this landed on my kindle, I wanted to start right away but being the book whore that I am, my schedule is crazy. I thought about pushing thing back but I didn't want to rush reading. I wanted to enjoy learning more about Tyson and what his and Lynne's story was all about. I'm glad I did because this was so good.
Lies, deceit, secrets, truths revealed, devastation, forgiveness, second chances, love, and chemistry that you can
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Riddick (The Saints #1)
Jude (The Saints #2)

This is Lynne and Tyson’s story. Tyson and Lynne were to be married but she left him at the altar. Now thirteen years later she is back. She wants to explain. He wants nothing to do with her but his heart loves and misses her. Can he believe what she is saying? She needs him to believ
Rhonda Ziglar
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
10 HOT TYSON STARS!! Another fantastic story in this amazing series. This is a fast paced story that I could not put down, with another hot hero, Kathy Coopmans makes the best bad A heroes, I have ever read. Tyson is a broken man, strong, lost and so darn sexy. Tyson and Lynne get a second chance after Lynne's family broke them up years ago. I highly recommend this book and series it is one best I have read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Lisa Kolb
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Riddick and Jude!! But Tyson...... I've always wondered about Tyson. And now that I understand, I LOVE HIM!!!! Such a good book!!! I couldn't put it down!!! I love how Kathy Coopmans writes about these amazing men!! definite 5 star read!! Can't wait for more!!!
Christina
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love second chance romances and especially by Kathy. This installment in the series was amazing. You meet Tyson in the previous books so I've been waiting for his story! Pick up this series for sure! Highly recommended and can't wait for more. Maybe Dane?!
Teresa Lara
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved Tyson and Lynnes story.I love how Kathy brings back the other characters and interwines them in this story.This book had me on my knees very raw and emotional.
Emma Johnston
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kathy Coopmans is a favourite author of mine. She is a go to author on my reread list.

Tyson is definitely the best book she has written yet. Tyson is fierce and loyal and is completely in love with Lynne, it was completely clear in the previous book also. He loves his woman like every one of Kathys alpha men do. Lynne left Tyson and once the reason is revealed it is completely understandable.

This story is fast paced and had me hooked from page one.

Another 5 star read from Kathy Coopmans.

Read
Sheryl
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars*
Myra Espino
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Ms . Kathy did it again. This book is Tyson's story. Someone from Tyson's past will be back and things will get intense and full of surprises. This book is about a second chance romance that will make you emotional and fall in love. Overall, this book is an amazing read! Loved it!!!
KFReads
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 201704
Tyson is Book 3 in Kathy Coopmans Saints Series. Tyson has been an angry, angsty, tortured soul since his fiancé left him at the altar 13 years ago. He's drowned his sorrows in whiskey and women but he's never gotten over his first love.

Having Lynne living so close to him again is almost more than retired soldier and narcotics officer Tyson can handle even after he has been away for some time at his retreat. He's really a mess and it's affecting his work and his relationships.

Lynne wants despe
Elizabeth Horbaczek
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was asked by the author for an honest review.

5 stars

Let me tell you how much I loved Tyson. If you are looking for a book boyfriend, he is the one. I have never been in love as much as I was with him in a book in a long time. I liked him so much better than Jude. He has to be the most honest character, loyal, loving, stubborn man you will come across, but you want him more because of this. This man has been through a lot and he still wants to be a man that people will love and trust. How could
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Tyson Bright Stars!!!✯✯

If you read Riddick and Jude , the first two books in this series then you are ahead of the game. This is a standalone and you won't be lost if you didn't read the first two. Even though I read them I was so unprepared for Tyson and Lynne.

Tyson and Lynne were high school sweethearts. They were lonely, unpopular and unloved . Then they met and they were finally happy and loved. When the were graduating Tyson was going to enlist. They were planning on getting marr
Naomi Connor
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

I love Kathy and I love this series...However Tyson just stole my heart. This story smashed my heart to smithereens, I am not ashamed to say I ugly cried.
Tyson and his past was always very much a mystery, I knew his story was going to be a rough read but this story exceeded all expectations.
Kathy take a bow...You kicked A$$ with this book and blew me away.

Tyson has loved and lost and he still carries that pain like
USA Today Best Selling Author
More about Kathy Coopmans...

The Saints (3 books)
  • Riddick (The Saints, #1)
  • Jude (The Saints, #2)