Start by marking “GABE (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #2)” as Want to Read:
GABE (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #2)

GABE

(Silicon Valley Billionaires #2)

His Woman. His Family. His Company.
When the going gets tough, the tough get Alpha.

Published May 9th 2017 by Jack's House Publishing LL

To ask other readers questions about GABE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GABE

Start your review of GABE (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #2)
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH INKSLINGER PR. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

This book is a direct continuation from the first book in the series, told from dual points of view, something that I really do not enjoy. Despite that, the story still didn't improve from the previous book in the series. There was ver
MammieBabbie
May 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
I'm going to start by saying that I haven't read the first book in the Silicon Valley Billionaires series (Lauren), to be brutally honest I haven't read anything by Leigh James before. I wish I had read Lauren before Gabe, simply because the story in Gabe is a direct consequence of the story in Lauren. It can be read as a standalone, but I found that I felt a little awkward at first - as though I should know the characters a lot better. That is my fault primarily, however the tone of this book g ...more
letshaveakya
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heather
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GABE is the continuation of Leigh James' first book in this series LAUREN. I highly suggest you read LAUREN before diving into GABE because it will help you to understand the circumstances that have led to the goings on at the beginning of this book.

There is certainly no shortage of suspense and action in this book. It seems like every time Gabe and Lauren turn around, something else is happening and things are becoming more dire with the situation with Li Na Zhao. In a race against the clock to
Sara (A Gingerly Review)
Wow! What a steamy ride! This was anything but a boring book and I greatly appreciated that. It made me wish I didn’t have to work, sleep, or interact with other people so I could just sit and read this beauty. This was my first Leigh James book and I can assure you that it won’t be my last. I loved the writing style, the characters, everything. Her words pulled me in from the beginning and never let me go until the last page.

Now while this is labeled “book #2” in the series, this could be read
SOMDReigel
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
They’re smart, sexy, fun, and billionaires.
Love that the female lead, Lauren, is a young, successful, brilliant scientist who runs her own biotech company. Gabe is perfect as her hero; he’s also a brilliant billionaire and CEO of his own technology company. He’s strong, stubborn, sexy, and protective. Gabe’s brothers play a big part in this story as well as Lauren’s feisty sister, who has her own book (Hannah-out now) which I can’t wait to read. Gabe’s and Lauren’s steamy, sexy romance is perfe
Vivian
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Leigh James is a new author for me and I was fortunate to receive a complimentary copy of this book in a giveaway. This in no way influenced my honest opinion, which follows.

This story was suspenseful from the get-go. It is set against the biomedical industry in Silicon Valley, which as it turns out is quite cutthroat. Add on the sexy times between Gabe and Lauren and you have one good read that I had a hard time putting down. And boy was this couple explosive - they almost melted my Kindle! I h
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
3.5 Stars

Leigh James knows how to keep a reader on the edge of their seat. A healthy dose of suspense with some twisted espionage makes for a good read. Gabe is a total alpha, all intent on keep his woman safe. Lauren is smart, strong willed and hard headed.
Ms. James starts read off in the thick of it and keeps it running until the end. Gabe and Lauren are both strong in their convection, fighting for what they believe and those they love. The two shared some very steamy moments and some nice b
bookslovegina
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, hot, and fun. This book is everything that you would want for a fun weekend read. Did I mention it was hot?

The best part is that I didn’t need to read the first book in the series, because the author did a great job of flashing back to the previous book to fill in the blanks. Li Na Zhao is a kickass villain. Seriously, I keep thinking of Lucy Liu’s character in Kill Bill. Amazing!

Gabe and Lauren are a highly passionate couple that fight as hard as they make love with one another. Tot
Stephanie
May 08, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won-giveaways, arc
A continuation of the story of Gabe and Lauren from "Lauren", this story just wasn't for me. I get it: They're billionaires. They're CEOs. They're billionaire CEOs. I feel like that kept getting drilled into my head (similar to the first book). Also, I'm usually willing to suspend some level of my disbelief when reading and I enjoy suspense, but too much of this story just seemed unbelievable to me. There was definitely a Mary Sue quality to Lauren, some of the drama with the villain seemed over ...more
Emmyjo
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars!
This book was very fast paced I thought. From start to finish you were thinking oh man I really hope they get Lauren's sister back.
She gets kipnapped, and everything changes. Li Na Zhao wants Lauren's company and her. So in exchange Li Na Zhao is willing to give back Lauren's sister for all that.
Gabe who doesn't want to make any deals and lose Lauren, he calls his brothers and their security team to help find Lauren's sister.
Meanwhile Lauren is willing to make that deal and hand
Sara
4 Stars!!

Heads’ up: You really want to read book one, Lauren, before reading this.

Gabe is the exciting continuation of Gabe and Lauren’s story. With Lauren’s danger seemingly past, the book starts off with a bang when once again these characters are facing danger and playing an even more dangerous game.

Lauren will do anything to get her sister back from Li Na, who has kidnapped Hannah as a ploy to get her hands on Lauren’s technology. Lauren is willing to trade herself to Li Na in exchange for h
Amber - TBR Book Blog
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off, read Lauren first. I didn't and wish I had. But it didn't ruin Gabe's story for me either. It just provides you more history and character background.

Gabe is the continuing story of the Silicon Valley Billionaires. We met Lauren first and Gabe was taken with her and now Lauren's sister Hannah was kidnapped and held for ransom for Lauren's help.

This reminded me of a TV drama or something with the hot times, espionage, spying and secret-keeping. I just loved it! And I can't wait for Ha
Pauline
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying, if you haven't read book 1, Lauren, then do so before going any further! Done that? Good, now we can begin. Until this series I had not read any of Leigh James books and I have to say, it was worth the wait. After Lauren's sister, Hannah, is kidnapped, Lauren has to bow to the demands of LiNa, a Chinese Tech business owner who wants Lauren's patents and her brilliant mind. Gabe, the hot boyfriend, is determined that LiNa will get neither. To this end, Gabe calls his broth ...more
Megan Pindyck
May 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Very disappointed, expected to start and continue through the night waiting to see what was going to happen next. Characters were one dimensional did not care how they would get through the boring storyline. I kept putting the book down, reading personal emails, searching the web, anything not to have to continue with the read. Thought possibly it was me, so I went back to re-read and again nothing.
Author Leigh James should have considered writing the book as a novella.

May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wowza!

Part 2 in the Silicon Valley Billionaires series delivers a fast paced erotic thriller with super-hot alpha heroes and equally matched heroines. Lauren is fighting to get her sister back from an amoral competitor without losing Gabe or her biotech company. Couldn't put this book down. Really! And the climactic scene was over the top. Not "that" kind of climax, but the bedroom scenes might have melted the wallpaper. Keep up the great writing.
Mary Smith
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leigh James is over the top with this book. Awesome!!

This is another book you won't be able to put down. There is so much intrigue, sex and more Alpha men than before.
Gabe and Lauren are so meant for each other and you will be holding your breath waiting to see what happens next.
You have to read Lauren's book first to get the full meaning of this one.
I highly recommend this book.
Nancy McGee
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super exciting and emotional

The story of Gabe and Lauren continues with this book and will keep you on the edge of your seat. It's filled with exciting moments as Gabe and his security team headed by his brothers try and save Lauren's sister and her company from the clutches of the evil Li Na. Gabe and Lauren are also faced with keeping their new relationship alive and working. I loved both book and two and you will as well. Can't wait for book three!
Susan (susayq ~)
This book starts off with action and keeps going from there. Apparently this follows closely behind the first book in the series, Lauren, which I didn't read. I was a bit confused at first, but caught on quickly.

I liked the pace of this and the fact that it was centered around biotech stuff rather than the usual drug stuff most romantic suspense books center on.

*thanks to InkSlinger PR for sharing a copy of this with me*
Cindy
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the Silicon Series. I absolutely LOVE Lauren and Gabe as a couple. They are portrayed as a very realistic couple who don't always agree with each other but their love is always there. This book is filled with suspense, romance and family dedication and support. Can't wait to read the next book in this series. Leigh James keep these great books coming!
Ashley Stevenson
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review. Love this story about Gabe and Lauren and how they far they willing to go to protect their love ones. It was amazing read and can't wait to read Hannah story.
Marianne Mitchell
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. this book started out a little slow for me but it may be because I did not read Lauren. so once I got into this book I really loved it. kept me on the edge of my seat
Linda Dossett
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this second book of this series. Steam, romance and suspense combine to make a "difficult to put down" read. Worth the time spent.
Sandy S
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 9, 2017

His Woman. His Family. His Company.
When the going gets tough, the tough get Alpha.

Silicon Valley billionaire CEO Gabriel Betts has finally found the happiness he’s been searching for—in gorgeous, brilliant fellow billionaire Lauren Taylor, the so-called reigning queen of the biotech industry. But when Chinese healthcare mogul Li Na Zhao kidnaps Lauren’s sister in a high-stakes game of corporate espionage, the world they’ve worked so hard to pro
Flore
May 25, 2017
Ella Eichinger
Jun 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fatal Chaos (Fatal, #12)
  • Mine After Dark (Gansett Island)
  • Here Comes the Sun (Butler, Vermont, #3)
  • Yours After Dark (Gansett Island)
  • Fatal Reckoning (Fatal, #14)
  • Outrageous (Quantum, #7)
  • Fatal Invasion (Fatal #13)
  • Five Years Gone
  • Kevin & Chelsea : Gansett Island Episodes #2 (Gansett Island)
  • Sex God (Sex Machine, #2)
  • One Year Home
  • Trouble After Dark (Gansett Island)
  • The Dating Proposal (Caught Up In Love #2)
  • Rescue After Dark (Gansett Island, #20)
  • A Gansett Island Christmas (Gansett Island)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Famous (Quantum #8)
  • Fatal Threat (Fatal, #11)
Leigh James is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance. She's always been a writer. She started young (at six or seven), with a mystery about a socialite who drowned in a pool. (She'd probably been watching too much General Hospital with her Grammy!)

List of Leigh's Books:
Silicon Valley Billionaires Series:
Silicon Valley Billionaires: LAUREN
Silicon Valley Billionaires: GABE
Silicon

Silicon Valley Billionaires (3 books)
  • Lauren (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #1)
  • HANNAH (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #3)