Start by marking “Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #1 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #1)” as Want to Read:
Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #1 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #1)

Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #1

(Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss #1)

She was a peerless genius in the 24th Century all she needed was a silver needle and she could practically bring anyone back from the dead.

After an explosion, she crossed over into a strange world; everyone calls her Miss. The previous Miss before had no contractual spirit, was weak and incompetent, and even the fiancé comes over with a new love and bullies her?

Now that
Published 2015 by qdmm

To ask other readers questions about Genius Doctor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Genius Doctor

Start your review of Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #1 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #1)
Jamal Esam
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To tell the truth, I didn't have the intention to read this novel, at first I thought it might be boring and wasting of time. BUT while reading the summary at novelupdates.com I got fascinated by "All she needed was a silver needle and she could practically bring anyone back from dead" so I dig my nose in.

Jun Wu Xie, this name of this woman will be deeply engraved in my mind, her coldness and calmness nature, her icely gazes, her warmth feeling towards her grandfather and uncle, her elegance,
Kathryne Hong
Feb 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
Ah, I really enjoyed reading this book at first. But later, as I reread it a few times, I discovered some disturbing things.

Firstly, Ill rate the book 3 stars.

Truth to be told, the author of this book had originally been one of my favorite Chinese web novel authors. This specific author tends to show the main characters rise in power precisely, and how she face-slaps and sneers at everyone that had originally belittled the original body.

So, yes, a good thing about this web novel is that after
Clarissa Hugasan
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've already read chapter 1 to 20..its kinda good good!!! I like the MC the way she turn into a cold person a new life awaits for her, Its like she want to conquer the world :D BTW the story is almost the same The ghost emperor wife miss Dandy...I hope it's different!!!! But anyway the progression of the MC is good its not boring..I hope its beyond my expectation !!!!! 2000+ chapter I almost there!!!Jiayou!! Jiayou!!!
ryu mee
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oyon Reza
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Was in search of reading some Chinese Light novels and this was a good first start. Completed the entire series so far(til Chap 1900). The chapters are short but fun to read. The main character's rise to greatness is reminiscent of the Count of Monte Cristo and Red Rising. Am definitely keeping an eye on this genre and will read more of these for sure.
Adec
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book.
Ayesha
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tanya
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've decided to treat each page as a chapter. Currently black belly Miss has moved to web novel, with 2013 chapters translated. I freaking adore this novel.
Max
I am now waiting for new updates but finished 2000 chapters.
Laetitia
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage
  • My Disciple Died Yet Again
  • Poison Genius Consort
  • Eight Treasures Trousseau (八宝妆)
  • Poison Genius Consort  (Poison Genius Consort #1)
  • Husband, Be A Gentleman (夫君,悠着点)
  • Demon Wang’s Golden Favorite Fei
  • Doomed to be Cannon Fodder (炮灰女配)
  • Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss (Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss #1)
  • To Be a Virtuous Wife
  • Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband (HM)
  • Evil Emperor’s Wild Consort (Evil Emperor’s Wild Consort #1)
  • Ghost Emperor Wild Wife: Dandy Eldest Miss
  • Bringing the Nation's Husband Home
  • 微微一笑很倾城 (A Slight Smile is Very Charming)
  • 将军抱抱要睡觉
  • Trial Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard
  • The Demonic King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-nothing Miss

Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #2 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #2)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #3 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #3)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #4 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #4)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #5 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #5)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #6 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #6)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #7 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #7)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #8 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #8)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #9 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #9)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #10 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #10)
  • Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Book #11 (Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, #11)