Start by marking “Username: Uprising (Username, #3)” as Want to Read:
Username: Uprising (Username, #3)

Username: Uprising

(Username #3)

Evie and the gang return to face new challenges and resolve the rift between the online and offline world.
Published September 21st 2017 by Hodder & Stoughton

To ask other readers questions about Username, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Username

Start your review of Username: Uprising (Username, #3)
Reem Alkhalaf
It wasn't that good, the previous parts were much better.
HannahGrace Rempala
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
océane (une.bibliotheque)
Evie decided to put the whole e.scape adventure behind her and focus on her friends, however one character of the digital world stayed on earth, plotting his revenge. facing an uprising on a global scale, with evie's determination and the help of her friends from both worlds, she will try to restore peace at all costs.

four out of five stars
wow, what an intense but sad finale. i was certainly not expecting this. it is the best book of the trilogy, there is no denying it. the plot was full of
Maja Kron
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series has improved with every book and I love to see that development. This was even better than the other two and it was more action packed and the storyline and the characters and the writing, everything was just better in this one. The ending night be my favorite part of all three books, it had a great meaning to it and it was also Ipren for your own thoughts, just what an ending should be like. This trilogy has been a fun Journey and I’m sad to see it go.
Elouise
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, I'm actually speechless. This was probably my favourite book from the Username: Evie series. The pictures were and still are incredible, the story line was griping and towards the end incredibly sad. It was so good to see all the characters grow and become best of friends. Defiantly sad to see the end of this series, but was great while it lasted.

Like I've said in my other reviews for Joe Sugg's books I've never really enjoyed graphic novels, but after reading these I've really found a
Xwft
Mar 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
*Sighs*
*Lights match*
*Watches book burn slowly*
I had hope. I really really did thinking maybe this would be one of those rear books were the more u read the better it gets. While I can confirm that no, no this does not never ever ever get better it gets WORSE. So read this at your own risk but be warned that if you really wanna read these books for some strange reason this will be filled with spoilers. So First off we are shoved back into dealing with Evie and Mal who basically for the first
Ellie Dunne
Josefine May
Apr 13, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Michael
I was a little disappointed with this 3rd and final instalment of the username series.

I loved the illustrations of this graphic novel but I thought that the story itself lacked a bit, especially for the final book in a series.

I would have liked to see a little more character development, I think Evie and Lionel developed ok (but still more could have been done here I think). Malorie I found to be an unbearable character and a lot more could have been done with her character I think.

I liked the
Evan Lien
Thought I might review all of them on this last book, seeing as i'm late to the party anyway, and no one really cares:

Evie = Okay. Not great, but definetly more so than the rest of them. Actually has some suspense.
Regenerated = Not a lot of character growth. Mallory changes her hairdo for no reason. Apparantly I'm supposed to care about Jaspar(caspar) now. I don't. It was kind of amusing that one of the files on Evie's computer is called "J5ugg".
Uprising = this is just a clusterfuck of _why_.
Madison Loveday
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was probably my favorite book from the Username series. The illustrations are awesome! It was so good to see all the characters grow and become really good friends. I was definitely sad to see the end of this series, but it was great while it lasted. I highly recommend reading the Username series.

I've never really enjoyed graphic novels, but after reading this series I've really found a great love for them. I'll definitely be picking up some more graphic novels and hopefully some of
Sian
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
I feel a little indifferent about this instalment, I was definitely expecting more, although the graphics and illustrations were undeniably well drawn. I thought it was an interesting choice for Joe Sugg to give himself a cameo as well...
Carly
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I accidentally bought the wrong book and bought the last instead of the first but even tho I didn't understand it at first but I quickly understood the story line and what was going on. I hope to soon read the first 2 books and I have high hopes for them to!
Videogamergirl93
I love them all. Such a good story! There are life lessons, sacrifice, adventure and action. Its the 2nd graphic novel series I've read and I love it so much. If you haven't read this series yet you should read it.
Lauren Cotter
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Probably the best book I've read all year. Love username:Evie and username:Regenerated. This book tops it all. Absolutely amazing!
Clare
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2 out of 5 stars.

YouTuber books, man.

Seriously.

This book bored me so much. I loved the other parts and this was a giant let down.
Rebekka Hindbo
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Started out slow but had a beautiful if not sad ending.
Jennifer Wiget
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what an intense finale! loved it!!
Aimee Funnell
Read this book purely to find out how the series ended, and it actually ended quite well. I’m not really a huge reader of graphic novels, but enjoyed this series
Francesca
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This best book out of the trilolgy in my opinion, loved the storyline and the ending was very emotional which I find a love in books if it does have a volta in the end and an emotional ending.
Sophie
I see what you did there on pages 36 and 100, Joe Sugg! ...more
Alice Vanhoucke
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was lovely. Thank you Joe Sugg.
Shannon
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This trilogy is such an interesting concept regarding her father leaving her a world she can dive into and get away. The ending to this was great. Of course it’s not my favourite however I definitely recommend it!
Bléu
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
The thing is , i can't even remember why i liked this series at the first place. Probably because I liked Joe Sugg before but now, i can't even remember the storyline of this! I was so confused why this certain scene is happening. I guess i read too much books or it wasn't that memorable whatsoever, i am unsure.
Daniella
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: username
A really good third book in the Username series. Can't wait to see if Joe does any more graphic novels or books. A great writer and youtuber and #notadailyvlogger.
Lea-Mai Carter
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Final book in the trilogy and after reading them all I have realised how much the story lacks and is truly aimed at ages 11-14. I wouldn’t read this again and am disappointed in the trilogy.
Paige
Jan 19, 2019
Jude
Nov 23, 2017
Salwan
Oct 12, 2018
Jess
Jan 10, 2020

• Going Solo (Girl Online, #3)
  • Girl Online (Girl Online, #1)
  • On Tour (Girl Online #2)
  • Vincent
  • Cordially Invited
  • Horrid Henry
  • The Private Blog of Joe Cowley: Welcome to Cringefest (Joe Cowley #3)
  • Save Rafe! (Middle School #6)
  • Middle School: Rafe's Aussie Adventure (Middle School, #7.25)
  • SilverFin: The Graphic Novel
  • You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
  • The Private Blog of Joe Cowley: Return of the Geek (Joe Cowley, #2)
  • Spy Dog (Spy Dog #1)
  • The Private Blog of Joe Cowley
  • Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar (Middle School, #3)
  • 147 Things: My User's Guide to the Universe, from Black Holes to Bellybuttons
  • White Tiger (Dark Heavens, #1)
  • SilverFin (Young Bond, #1)
Joseph Graham "Joe" Sugg, known by his YouTube stage name as ThatcherJoe, is a British YouTube Celebrity, blogger, comedian & internet personality with over three million subscribers. His second channel is called ThatcherJoeVlogs, and also has a gaming channel called ThatcherJoeGames. He is well known for being crazy and eccentric; he is also very good at impressions. He refers to his ...more

Username (3 books)
  • Username: Evie (Username, #1)
  • Username: Regenerated (Username, #2)